First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oreo

Albany, GA

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Douglas Drive Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Road doesn't qualify for speed humps! Quit whining, 4 way is there. I win!!! Haha!!
Don't be so quick with your haha, the horn thing sounds good no matter what time of day,listen up about 6am!!!!!!!
taxpayer

Albany, GA

#22 Mar 28, 2013
Well, I hope the "few" people on Douglas Drive that had the four way stop put in realize just how much they are causing ALL the taxpayers in Bainbridge big bucks by having a city patrol car hideing, just waiting for someone to run it or not come to a complete stop. I think they could be better used fighting crime and busting drug dealers rather than stalking a new four way stop. Way to go city of Bainbridge!
Random

Cape Coral, FL

#23 Mar 30, 2013
The sign shows the intelligence of the city. They put a Stop Ahead 2 feet away from the actual sign instead of across the bank. Any intelligent person who wanted slower speeds would put repeating speed bumps instead of a complete stop so people won't test out their 0 to 60 speed.
heck yea

Ford City, PA

#24 Mar 31, 2013
I like the horn idea and will comply. Someone with a harty truck with a good bumper should knock-em down every week too. This is the stupidest thing I've seen this week, and for the record I think the other new 4-way is stupid too. One question though. Has anyone ever known of a kid getting hit by a car there or an accident on this road? I can't remember. Last idea, let's start throwing out our unmarked trash on the lawn of who's responsible. Bet the same person will have it taken back up...:)
mmmmmgood

Albany, GA

#25 Apr 23, 2013
"I win!! haha!!"

lol wow, really...

even though i dont like the stop sign there, it didnt really bother me, but statements like that ..heh.

i bet your the type person that wouldve done good to have their tail beat down for principle

may the loud mufflers taking off from their keep you up at nigt douche
BAM

Atlanta, GA

#26 May 15, 2013
I just floor it and blow black smoke everywhere but i like the idea of the horns I'm gonna start that
just saying

Dallas, TX

#27 May 15, 2013
Why not put a round about made out of jersey walls, cheap, easy to put up. This way people slow down and move at same time, gives everybody what they want!!
Rosco-p-Coaltrai n

Woodbury, GA

#28 May 15, 2013
Oh damn quit complaining, suck it up, I bet at some time all you jack wagons griping and grumbling have fussed about something stupid in life, it don't bother me, just stop and then go its pretty damn easy if your in that big of a damn hurry you should have left earlier and then all you rich uppity stuck up ass lake Douglas folks wouldn't have to haul ass every where you go just so you can get back home and do nothing all day long.
Parent

Bainbridge, GA

#29 Jun 9, 2013
I'm glad it is there for safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accusations 2 hr good day 4
Court Docket 3 hr Jim Shooze 20
Review: All American Seamless Gutters 17 hr Jeff Heaney 1
Review: All American Gutters (Oct '10) 17 hr Jeff Heaney 2
Police shooting people 21 hr smart man 36
Elberta Crates Sat Henry 3
Mr. Pips water in gas Fri try again 8
More from around the web

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE