Fearful

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Why do people ski and tube on the river when there are so many gators in the river? Aren't they putting themselves and possibly their children in danger?

Since: Jul 10

Panama City, FL

#2 Oct 19, 2010
yeah it is a possibility that something could happen. But its not going to stop people from going on the river. you more likely to get in a wreck on the way to the river than get attacked by a gator.
GatorBait

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2010
I have never heard of a gator attack in my life. I think that they are not very aggressive and stay in the cubby holes.. I dont know all this but Im sure hoping that its true because I was right in the middle of the lake last weekend. The better question for me is........ If you know of someone being attacked by a(n) Gator that was simply tubing or sking please post would love to know of any...
Skier

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2010
GatorBait wrote:
I have never heard of a gator attack in my life. I think that they are not very aggressive and stay in the cubby holes.. I dont know all this but Im sure hoping that its true because I was right in the middle of the lake last weekend. The better question for me is........ If you know of someone being attacked by a(n) Gator that was simply tubing or sking please post would love to know of any...
Never heard of an attack around here. I did hit one once when I was on skis scared me but nothing happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min Chopper Read 55,375
FBI dcso deputies indicted 59 min bill rich 218
can you believe this 2 hr domino 10
Collateral Damage 3 hr Question 8
Blacks' influence on American culture recounted (Mar '12) 4 hr Little Known Fact 57
jaylee stogner 6 hr ummmmmm 4
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bainbridge News, Events & Info