What the hell happened at the fair la...

What the hell happened at the fair last night?????

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Southern Boy

Millbrook, Canada

#1 Nov 2, 2011
What the Hell was Rod Haire doing at the fair arguing at the black guy at a game, then 3 other guys get involved yelling so it looks like he was about to fight them all then the Black guy starts swinging a pipe hahaha. Why wernt the cops involved??? Why was he fighting with all them guys? I saw him take a shot at the one guy even after being surrounded by them was he trying to commit suicide? What an idiot. Rod you cant fight your way through everything man, was that over a stuffed animal? Really? Wow nice going dude. Too bad the 3 guys didnt beat you down that would have been funny.
fyi

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2011
well if the guy running the game wasnt cheating then maybe rod wouldnt of gotten mad. Also if other people would keep their nose out of peoples business then he wouldnt have went off on them
CREW

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Nov 3, 2011
well people rode rides and played rigged games. what else happens at a fair?
Southern Boy

Millbrook, Canada

#5 Nov 3, 2011
What ever I thought it was funny he aint $hit to me either way. I would have lafed if they kicked his Ass
BLACKEYEJOE

Valdosta, GA

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Rod is a loser that will never grow up or either act like white trash all the time just like the rest of his family
WITTNESS

Millbrook, Canada

#8 Nov 3, 2011
BLACKEYEJOE you do know that Rod would beat you down for that comment right? Thats funny You are the one on here bashing a grown man behind his back and he will never grow up? Cute little boy LOL.
Wondering

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2011
I've always wondered about this......if people who work at Carnivals are called Carnie's.......are people who work at the fair called Fairie's?.........Hmmmmm?????
Big Old Riot

Millbrook, Canada

#11 Nov 3, 2011
If I were any of you, before you rush to this local fair, I would look into this story more.....I heard that the gentleman "Roger Haire Jr" was innocent here there are several people from the Chamber Of Comerce that could be in hot water here. This man had his entire family with him and done nothing wrong but argue back when a man insulted him after ripping him off on top of being threatned by 4 men. He didnt get physical in any way. I would seek legal advise here there was a man swinging a pipe with children involved and the manager even admitted that. This has been made known to the Chamber now see what they do about it. If they do nothing seek legal advice FAST.
last night

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2011
I throwed up lol
Coach Pilcher

Tallahassee, FL

#13 Nov 4, 2011
I traded my brand new pocket knife for three new plays. Did yall know that the guy running the bumper car rides is the great great grandson of Vince Lombardi. Anyway, he's got a new knife now. Got to go practice these new plays on my etch-a-sketch.
lol

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2011
Funny Coach Pilcher, not really. Just showing your knowledge of the game, not really, again. Why don't you learn the game, or at least the veer. Its an offense that's not designed to run allot of plays, and very hard to stop with the talent. And obviously he has the talent. He's won multiple Championships and region titles a t several schools. Your a moron.
Coach Pilcher

Tallahassee, FL

#15 Nov 4, 2011
I can see that you guys like me again. That's all I was trying to find out. The first of the season I was not too sure. All it takes is winning, I can tell now that it don't even matter if all those boys that practice hard that never get to play can continue to stand on the sidelines when we are winning 30 to zip.

“HEY, I didnt hear no bell.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 4, 2011
Well first off please allow me to apologize to the one called Blackeye Joe, Im sorry I cant be an adult and insult a grown man behind his back and slander his family as did you. So if you ever want to say those things to my face ur name would fit u very very well.
Second I played a game at the fair after a guy promising everyone "any ring on ANY bottle wins prize of choice and $100.00 in the cans. I won he didnt pay up, I then spoke with the manger he was worse than the game worker. Justlike cowards the more of them that came up the louder they got needless to say no one laid a hand on me nor mu family. There was the game operator of course swinging a lead pipe but I even tried to get him to hop on over the fence by that time after me being cursed and laughed at. He stayed where it was safe. Listen the Chamber Of Comerce took care of this matter after hearing other wittnesses statements. I was refunded my money and she was very nice her name was Mrs. Diane......To her I say thank you very much.
As for making a name for your self in this town good luck, because if you chosse to fight in the ring ur a bully, if you make a mistake ur always an idiot. If you get into trouble with the Law your always a crook. I'll never convince anyone that beleives diferent and frankly I dont care, I can't miss a friend I never had. But if you ask me being a father or quite frankly being anything in life you must take a stand on what you believe in PERIOD and if I must fight for it then I will if that makes me childish Im not going to appologize for that. You may wanna tell ur kids to stay away from mine and my nephews and neice. Because the too will be taught NOT to be a coward and take a stand for whats right PERIOD.
last night

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2011
Amen!!!
way to go

Toronto, Canada

#18 Nov 5, 2011
Roger Dale Haire II wrote:
Well first off please allow me to apologize to the one called Blackeye Joe, Im sorry I cant be an adult and insult a grown man behind his back and slander his family as did you. So if you ever want to say those things to my face ur name would fit u very very well.
Second I played a game at the fair after a guy promising everyone "any ring on ANY bottle wins prize of choice and $100.00 in the cans. I won he didnt pay up, I then spoke with the manger he was worse than the game worker. Justlike cowards the more of them that came up the louder they got needless to say no one laid a hand on me nor mu family. There was the game operator of course swinging a lead pipe but I even tried to get him to hop on over the fence by that time after me being cursed and laughed at. He stayed where it was safe. Listen the Chamber Of Comerce took care of this matter after hearing other wittnesses statements. I was refunded my money and she was very nice her name was Mrs. Diane......To her I say thank you very much.
As for making a name for your self in this town good luck, because if you chosse to fight in the ring ur a bully, if you make a mistake ur always an idiot. If you get into trouble with the Law your always a crook. I'll never convince anyone that beleives diferent and frankly I dont care, I can't miss a friend I never had. But if you ask me being a father or quite frankly being anything in life you must take a stand on what you believe in PERIOD and if I must fight for it then I will if that makes me childish Im not going to appologize for that. You may wanna tell ur kids to stay away from mine and my nephews and neice. Because the too will be taught NOT to be a coward and take a stand for whats right PERIOD.
Most of the games are rigged at the fair. I don't care what anyone says. You did right except for one thing...I would not have taken the refund, I would have been walking around with the big Teddy Bear with a hundred dollar bill in my pocket.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 6, 2011
Well honestly I would have had to kill them guys over that money. They are scum and I wont be back period. And I could have showed my butt or just pushed the issue with Mrs. Diane but it would have costed the Comerce amd ,y community becase the fair wasnt going to do the right thing. So it was the easiest thing to sttle for Im still a little sour about it, however nothing I can do about it. I hope the community made lots of money and my lil problem didnt cost them. But its still sad because it was a bke and 100.00 I won my daughter didnt get the bike. I accomplished something very very hard I even had a ring that landed ot top of the bottle and didnt fall down the neck and they said it must rest on the neck and removed it. But I eventually did it and got nothing in return except a refund but hey its a bad situation and Im lucky I didnt let the real bad side of me come out when the three acted as if they were gonna jump me. That was very hard for me not to tear them apart I know I can Ive fought 2 or more several times....BUT my daughter and my whole familly would have seen it.
way to go wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the games are rigged at the fair. I don't care what anyone says. You did right except for one thing...I would not have taken the refund, I would have been walking around with the big Teddy Bear with a hundred dollar bill in my pocket.
funny

Albany, GA

#20 Nov 6, 2011
funny how it is the same ones geting disputes

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 6, 2011
You did the right thing Roger. How have you been?
Wondering

United States

#22 Nov 7, 2011
Are you guys saying that people get ripped off at the fair? No way!!!

Location hidden

#23 Nov 7, 2011
Hey Chuck Im doing fine man, havent seen ya in a while. You gotta visit bro lol. I hope your doing well also. Well it was a crazy thing but its over now Im just glad I didnt act stupid and go to jail LOL. And FUNNY, Im used to being talked about on here nothing new nothing you can do really. I used to just let it ride but now I post back with my REAL NAME not hiding behind a fake personality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary and Obama supporters (Aug '16) 17 min OhSillyNazi 16
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 25 min Victor Hugo 6,491
Local Artist Spotlight: George Sulzbach 27 min Victor Hugo 226
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 1 hr Kelly 2,054
Word Association (May '15) 1 hr Kelly 1,396
Commissioners Number 13 Wed Team Players 3
Decatur County Employment Law Litigation Wed Grits and Gravy 4

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance