Very old men going with young women
victoria

Alpine, AL

#62 Feb 22, 2013
young woman wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds great/fun are you an older couple,I going to the charter House tonight they are some cute older men out there on Thrusday nights. tell me more about you.
Im 22 he is 48 do u txt we can meet somewhere tonight
young woman

Albany, GA

#63 Feb 22, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Im 22 he is 48 do u txt we can meet somewhere tonight
your location shows you in carrollton how for is that from Bainbridge. the guy I am doing is 55 but he is one hell of a great lay. would he be to old for you he is a very good looking, tall a little gray and very passionate. best kisser I have ever kiss, I dont want to say my age but I am between 25-30
Huh

Phenix City, AL

#65 Feb 22, 2013
What a bunch of dirty sloots.
victoria

United States

#66 Feb 23, 2013
young woman wrote:
<quoted text>
your location shows you in carrollton how for is that from Bainbridge. the guy I am doing is 55 but he is one hell of a great lay. would he be to old for you he is a very good looking, tall a little gray and very passionate. best kisser I have ever kiss, I dont want to say my age but I am between 25-30
Im in donalsonville n no
47 year old

Bainbridge, GA

#67 Mar 2, 2013
To victoria, I think we should talk. I also wrote a few coments back.
Sad post

Pearl River, LA

#68 Mar 3, 2013
Why are people so ruthless and mean?
Bubba

Albany, GA

#69 Mar 3, 2013
Sad post wrote:
Why are people so ruthless and mean?
Welcome to Obama's America
47 year old

Bainbridge, GA

#70 Mar 3, 2013
To young woman and victoria. I believe I can give your 55 year old a darn good run. Mabe you could be my judge. Love that grood long wet passionate kiss too.
w00ttt

Beaumont, TX

#71 Mar 5, 2013
47 year old wrote:
To young woman and victoria. I believe I can give your 55 year old a darn good run. Mabe you could be my judge. Love that grood long wet passionate kiss too.
Where u from
victoria

Beaumont, TX

#72 Mar 5, 2013
Where u from
badkitty

Kittanning, PA

#73 Mar 6, 2013
The answer is maturity and stability. Women are forced to look to the older generation when men could be men for their needs to be met both emotionally, physically, and financially. The younger generation of men are stymied by "political correctness" and they tend to hang on to mammy's apron string. Also, we don't want to be the teachers, we want to be taught.
Im looking

Bainbridge, GA

#74 Mar 6, 2013
I want an older guy but I cant find any worth a damn
younger woman

Albany, GA

#75 Mar 6, 2013
Im looking wrote:
the charterhouse has a lot of nice looking older men that go there in the late afternoon on Wes and Thru nights. in fact I know of one that is a great lay. if that is what you are looking for
Im looking

Bainbridge, GA

#76 Mar 6, 2013
i might have to check it out ;)
honey pie

Albany, GA

#77 Mar 7, 2013
are any older men going to the charterhouse/landing tonight
LUVmYhORSE

Munster, IN

#78 Mar 8, 2013
well if any of you young women happen to run into a 44yr old boy by the name of Josh Pentland....dont waste your time. He only good for 2 pumps, if he dont blow on impact. Not ever worth getting naked for. Talks a big game and it will leave you telling yourself... what a waste of time tht was!
47 year old

Bainbridge, GA

#79 Mar 16, 2013
I am from around bainbridge. Not looking for any crazy young lady though. Have too much to give.
victoria

Temple, GA

#80 Mar 18, 2013
47 year old wrote:
I am from around bainbridge. Not looking for any crazy young lady though. Have too much to give.
I hear that i need me some good ol womans love any takers?
Jason

Bradenton, FL

#81 Mar 23, 2013
Im looking wrote:
Shit you probably mean worth a fortune!!!
47 old

Bainbridge, GA

#82 Mar 23, 2013
I think I need me a young lady for a change. Any takers, Have to be good though,and clean. A couple of you have my curosity up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare free loader 6 hr Will 25
Churches in Decatur County (Feb '15) 14 hr Just want to love... 2
Job Openings For Decater County Administration ... 16 hr Smacky 9
James Banks- Sex Offender 22 hr Ashley 2
Serious question Do you think the DEA would wat... Mon Ol Boy 3
Wild wild west censorship Mon Now 11
Selfie make us want to stay home Jul 22 living life 1

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance