Very old men going with young women

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
want to know

Norcross, GA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
How do you feel about this ? Do know any doing this ?
my view

Birmingham, AL

#2 Oct 5, 2012
want to know wrote:
How do you feel about this ? Do know any doing this ?
You need to go find you a job. You got toooo much friggin time on your hands
yumy yumy

Leesburg, GA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
do not know what you mean by very old but, I am 33 and I fool around with a 55 year old man. FWB. I have saw him with women like from there 60s to I know one girl 28. I have not a problem with it. some older people are better and easier to have fun with they do not have the drma that the young players do. he is so sweet and pleasant to be around sometimes he will buy you a drink just to do it. I will take a older man with a good heart anytime over one with a playing jealous one, So hell yeah, one that is older with no drama is cool with me. and one that will stay with you for little, you know what I mean, no bam bam thank you mam is a bonus.
ron

Norcross, GA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
What about 85yr old man with a 35yr old woman? I think 20yrs apart is cool but 50yrs a little much.
35 and love older

Leesburg, GA

#5 Oct 5, 2012
ron wrote:
What about 85yr old man with a 35yr old woman? I think 20yrs apart is cool but 50yrs a little much.
I am 35 have a boyfriend that is 68. he knows how to treat a woman and makes me special when I with him. he may have to takes the little blue pill but he can go for hours. no problem with older with me. my husban is 38. dont get it wrong he is ok just high strung always in a hurry to get it and move on.
mary

Leesburg, GA

#6 Oct 5, 2012
yes I know one, my sister is going with this 54 year old. she very happy.
mardy

Bainbridge, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
mind your own business
home again

Leesburg, GA

#8 Oct 5, 2012
I just got home from a nice date with an older man. we went dancing in Thomasville and now we headed off to bed. hope he is as good as he was on the dance floor lol. dam he smels good.
lol

Atlanta, GA

#9 Oct 5, 2012
What about old man in maroon truck with very young blonde
young stud

Leesburg, GA

#10 Oct 6, 2012
home again wrote:
I just got home from a nice date with an older man. we went dancing in Thomasville and now we headed off to bed. hope he is as good as he was on the dance floor lol. dam he smels good.
well tell us. was he any good, do I need to come and finish what he could not.
Hick Hop

Moultrie, GA

#11 Oct 6, 2012
I'm 45 and I have a 19 year old girlfriend. We just are alot alike and age is just a number.
home again

Leesburg, GA

#12 Oct 6, 2012
young stud wrote:
<quoted text>
well tell us. was he any good, do I need to come and finish what he could not.
no, do not think. wait a minute. I know you can not finish. he took care of me verry well.
home again

Leesburg, GA

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Hick Hop wrote:
I'm 45 and I have a 19 year old girlfriend. We just are alot alike and age is just a number.
I agree age is just a number. it how someone treats you in my book.
ole slick buck

Birmingham, AL

#14 Oct 7, 2012
young bucks dont judge the older gentlemen. you to will be older one day and just hope you have the class these older guys have dont hate them learn from them you may be the topic one day to.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2012
its a shame i think and usually the young girl just wants his money
ok with it

Leesburg, GA

#16 Oct 7, 2012
I am a young woman and I date men of all ages. If I ever get married I will like someone my age range in there mid 30's. I have my money so money is not a problem. may have been born to late but I find older men with less drama. then I have also learned from making the same mistake over and over to leave the jerks, plyers, and losers alone. I will take a careing, respectable man any time. young/old the sad thing is in this day and time the older ones are the ones that has morals and standards. NO DARMA
mardy

Bainbridge, GA

#17 Oct 7, 2012
didnt get what you wanted to start did you,better hope these two names dont appear on here are i promise i will spill the beans on your sorry fat ass
Amy

Columbus, GA

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Age doesn't matter whatsoever. I'm 21 and my HUSBAND is 33.
Easy

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Don't hate. Us older guys just know how to wax that ass and take our time doing it.
Koko

Bainbridge, GA

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Yikes, I do not like old men with creepy wrinkled skin everywhere. Cannot stand them, it's just aesthetically very unpleasant.
I like to talk to older men, unless they are total rednecks and strung out on their "little blue pills", then they can be far more annoying than a young man.
Their manners seem to have gotten lost, when they turned 60, or maybe that is the way they treated women in their day. Lewd and lascivious old fools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse President of the US....EVER 5 hr Cadet Bonespurs 1,839
Sh*tholes and racism Sat Does it even matter 3
Gail Smith's Personal Care Home Sat Gail 2
Commissioners Number 13 Sat Ms Piggy 30
I owe da man Sat Stating facts again 5
Walmart Fri Report 5
Trump's elaborate lifestyle at taxpayers expense.. Jan 17 Lockherup 193

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance