Boycott Golden Corral!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey

Norcross, GA

#23 Sep 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
The retardation displayed on topix is simply mind boggling
lol
GitRDone69

Athens, GA

#24 Sep 20, 2012
So you guys don't believe in FREEDOM? You guys want us to go back to the days where WHITES and BLACKS were SEPARATED?! I'm appalled, but I guess that's just South Georgia for you. If anyone of you guys have an ounce of LIBERTY in your bones, you'd join me in my fight to boycott Golden Corral.
Wow

Lexington, SC

#25 Sep 20, 2012
I vote Golden Corral to boycott you
LarryTheCableGuy

Nashville, GA

#27 Sep 20, 2012
GitRDone69 wrote:
So you guys don't believe in FREEDOM? You guys want us to go back to the days where WHITES and BLACKS were SEPARATED?! I'm appalled, but I guess that's just South Georgia for you. If anyone of you guys have an ounce of LIBERTY in your bones, you'd join me in my fight to boycott Golden Corral.
I will join you. Where do I sign up.
i dont eat

United States

#28 Sep 21, 2012
I dont eat at the golden because they are nasty and they sold me raw chicken 3 different times after the 3rd time. I decided never to eat at the place again given people make mistakes but after the 3rd time was enough for me.
Lucky in Love

Munster, IN

#29 Sep 21, 2012
LMAO
Rob

Lake Worth, FL

#30 Sep 22, 2012
I can't believe it the Manager should have given
To to go boxes so you could have fed your whole
Block
Old sam

United States

#31 Sep 22, 2012
2 words White Trash.
yes

Mcdonough, GA

#32 Sep 22, 2012
Boycott this forum
i dont eat

United States

#33 Sep 23, 2012
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see here. He gets unemployment AND disability, yet he knocks you up against a headboard every night. If he gets disability, than he shouldnt be able to do that. PLUS you are proud to be thrusted by an unemployed person that has nothing better to do than complain about a restaurant not giving him free food. GEEZ. If he is collecting disability than this is a clear case of fraud and I hope this is investigated. Either that or you are lying about being knocked. SECONDLY, why in the world does he get disability and unemployment. If im not mistaken, if you are disabled supposedly... you cant work. So how does he get unemployment while out on disability. I call bullshit.
Not to side with anyone just telling you that one thing you are wrong about is that people who are disable can work now you can go to the social security office in albany and they have it up on a big flat screen tv that people with disablitys can now work and still draw disablity its not anything new its been this way for many year. I have a family member who is mild retarded and he works in bainbridge at a local eating spot as a dish washer everyone loves him and he draws disablity and works they simply just cut the check some for the paycheck they are getting thats all . Again just clearing that up !
Kim Chee

United States

#34 Sep 23, 2012
Rob wrote:
I can't believe it the Manager should have given
To to go boxes so you could have fed your whole
Block
LOL you mean the whole trailer park.
Joe

Tallahassee, FL

#35 Sep 23, 2012
Kim Chee wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you mean the whole trailer park.
No the city council.

Since: Sep 12

Albany, GA

#36 Sep 23, 2012
They should have checked you and your kids clothing before you were removed - I'm sure you had planned on a "CARRYOUT" too !! ELCHEAPO !
Really

Bainbridge, GA

#37 Sep 24, 2012
Your a f'ing idiot.
Go to Ford, purchase a Focus and drive off with a F250 and see what happens to your dumb a!!!!!
Dip Sh??
Should have prosecuted you.
GitRDone69

Athens, GA

#38 Sep 25, 2012
I'm confused here... just because I'm on food stamps, I shouldn't be able to eat lavish every now and then? What's the problem? I shouldn't be able to provide for my family? That's pretty much what all you pro-Golden Corral supporters are saying.
Judith

Des Plaines, IL

#39 Mar 16, 2013
You were stealing! It's an all YOU can eat buffet, not an all-your-family-can-eat for the price of one.
domino

Knoxville, TN

#40 Mar 16, 2013
Attempting to feed his family for free was wrong, plain and simple. However, I do not eat at the Golden Corral anyway. It is too nasty!
Fred Newsome

Leesburg, GA

#41 May 26, 2013
GitRDone69 wrote:
Last Friday, I took my family out for a treat at Golden Corral. I ordered a buffet plate and stacked it up as high as I could and I had my wife and two daughters fold out napkins and grab stuff off of my plate. I figured that's better than spending the extra money on individual buffets and it was sort of like a fun, indoor picnic. Anyways, one of the waitresses saw what we were doing and got the manager to kick us out! We were accused of STEALING whenever I clearly PAID for that buffet plate! Needless to say, Golden Corral needs to be taught a lesson! We need to BOYCOTT the store and show them that they can't treat us WHITE people like that!
Leave America... now
SaucyTii

Holly Springs, NC

#42 Mar 17, 2015
GitRDone69 wrote:
If providing for my KIDS makes me a RETARD, than guess what? I AM A RETARD, you RETARDS! If anything, you guys are jealous because you all haven't thought about this before! You guys are WASTING money and we're in a RECESSION!
May I ask why you didn't just get the to-go box...to-go? I get them all the time ...of course we all get our own box...but if I had little kids I might try what you did but I wouldn't get a to-go box and sit and eat because it is cheaper and they are uptight over that, as others may then get hip to the idea. As for the whole retarded thing to each his own..we all have taken shortcuts so STOP IT!...And it is very Politically incorrect to throw that word around right like because you are implying it is a bad thing...smh.
tytytytytyty

Houston, TX

#44 Aug 21, 2015
White people?? It has nothing to do with being white, you were stealing food because your a cheap ass just like most people in your po dunk city. Get your panties out of a wad you douche nugget and next time pay for the food you get!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's elaborate lifestyle at taxpayers expense.. 54 min Dem scandals 186
Worse President of the US....EVER 57 min Dem scandals 641
Recycling spouses 9 hr Crusader 47
Read this 13 hr Kelly 2
Word Association (May '15) 15 hr Kelly 1,636
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 15 hr Kelly 2,329
Government as employers Thu Outside looking in 5

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages