Boycott Golden Corral!

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GitRDone69

Athens, GA

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Last Friday, I took my family out for a treat at Golden Corral. I ordered a buffet plate and stacked it up as high as I could and I had my wife and two daughters fold out napkins and grab stuff off of my plate. I figured that's better than spending the extra money on individual buffets and it was sort of like a fun, indoor picnic. Anyways, one of the waitresses saw what we were doing and got the manager to kick us out! We were accused of STEALING whenever I clearly PAID for that buffet plate! Needless to say, Golden Corral needs to be taught a lesson! We need to BOYCOTT the store and show them that they can't treat us WHITE people like that!
Wow

Frostproof, FL

#2 Sep 17, 2012
The retardation displayed on topix is simply mind boggling
Anonymous

Saint John, IN

#4 Sep 17, 2012
What a cheap ass! If you wanted a picnic then you shoulda went to the store, got food and went to the park. You were stealing. Come into a resturant, pay for 1 and have 3 others eating off the same plate is stealing!

Ps.....The short bus will be by to pick you up in a little bit!
Anita

Albany, GA

#5 Sep 18, 2012
To start with I hate the R word.This person is not a special needs person he is ignorant moocher.I just feel sorry for the children.Some times you wonder why people even have children.:(
GitRDone69

Athens, GA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
If providing for my KIDS makes me a RETARD, than guess what? I AM A RETARD, you RETARDS! If anything, you guys are jealous because you all haven't thought about this before! You guys are WASTING money and we're in a RECESSION!
john

Barnwell, SC

#7 Sep 18, 2012
I'd kicked your sorry a?? out too, if you can't afford to eat out then stay home. But I'll bet money that your just a crap starter.
GitRDone69

Athens, GA

#8 Sep 18, 2012
john wrote:
I'd kicked your sorry a?? out too, if you can't afford to eat out then stay home. But I'll bet money that your just a crap starter.
Do you really think I'm scared of someone that spells "ass" with two question marks?
john

Enfield, IL

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Nope I just think your some sorry broke ass sob that probably can't even afford a happy meal once a week.
Kim Chee

Phenix City, AL

#10 Sep 18, 2012
GitRDone69 is a troll , people. Quit feeding the troll !
Another Winner

Valdosta, GA

#11 Sep 18, 2012
So true! Anyone who uses the word retard in this day and time (same for the short bus) does not have a heart. Forget the brain issue, he/she explained that in their original post. Just trying to start something.
GitRDone69

Athens, GA

#12 Sep 18, 2012
john wrote:
Nope I just think your some sorry broke ass sob that probably can't even afford a happy meal once a week.
I can afford TWO happy meals because of all the money I've been saving on buffet plates at Golden Corral! I don't waste! I'm thankful for the money the GOVERNMENT gives me, not like you, you wasteful piece of trash!
GitRDone69

Barnwell, SC

#13 Sep 18, 2012
I'll have to admit I'm a sorry little pecker person who starts trash with everybody on topix because no one loves me except the rope suckers at the boat basin..
Bill

Crawfordville, FL

#14 Sep 18, 2012
GitRDone69 wrote:
I'll have to admit I'm a sorry little pecker person who starts trash with everybody on topix because no one loves me except the rope suckers at the boat basin..
I was sure from the first thread that you are a regular at the boat basin. But I guess that is your desert!
A Patriot

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Why would anyone start this thread? Any buffet you go to has somewhere on the wall " no sharing! I have ate there a few times and it is posted right up front when you pay no sharing. That being said how long do you think they would be open if everyone bought one plate and let a whole family eat off of just that one plate. But you want to boycott them for enforcing a rule? I'm sure they probably gave you a chance to pay for the other plates before they kicked you out. You paid for food not your family so if they were eating off your plate on food they didn't pay for that is STEALING!!!!
BA Baracus

Bainbridge, GA

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Some fat ass hillbillies eat more than a family of 5. So what is wrong with a little sharing among normal eating people. It balances out.
GitRDone69

Athens, GA

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Look, all I've got to say is that I believe that we all should be able to share the buffet with anyone we want to! Regardless of RACE, RELIGION, or SEXUAL ORIENTATION. My unemployment and disability checks only get me and my family so far, and I believe that we should be able to treat ourselves to nice things like Golden Corral every once and a little while.
GitRDone69s Wife

Athens, GA

#18 Sep 18, 2012
GitRDone69 wrote:
GitRDone69 makes me wet in every single one of my orifices. Including my uteruses, my armpits, and my nose! If he was a "ropesucker" I guarantee you he wouldn't be knocking me up against the headboard as hard as he does every night.
lms

Bainbridge, GA

#20 Sep 19, 2012
you said you took your family out seems like you took your self out you made you a plate and you got drank they ate off of a napkin really you crazy\
HMMM

Parsippany, NJ

#21 Sep 19, 2012
GitRDone69s Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
GitRDone69 makes me wet in every single one of my orifices. Including my uteruses, my armpits, and my nose! If he was a "ropesucker" I guarantee you he wouldn't be knocking me up against the headboard as hard as he does every night.
Lets see here. He gets unemployment AND disability, yet he knocks you up against a headboard every night. If he gets disability, than he shouldnt be able to do that. PLUS you are proud to be thrusted by an unemployed person that has nothing better to do than complain about a restaurant not giving him free food. GEEZ. If he is collecting disability than this is a clear case of fraud and I hope this is investigated. Either that or you are lying about being knocked. SECONDLY, why in the world does he get disability and unemployment. If im not mistaken, if you are disabled supposedly... you cant work. So how does he get unemployment while out on disability. I call bullshit.
Jim Dandy

Valdosta, GA

#22 Sep 19, 2012
Don't fall for any of it. This gititdone69 is a notorious troll who shows up every so often with some off the wall crap. Now he is answering himself as his wife. He is a professional jackwagon who can't afford Golden Corral and can only rub one out in the shower when his neighbor is gone and he can hook up a water house to his camper. If he eats at Golden Corral it is out of the dumpster after 11. SAMF!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikefest Declining (Sep '13) 35 min Whisperer 27
Football coaches Fri BabydAddys mama 1
taxes going up? Fri Truth 2
bainbridge state college Thu Dr Phil 4
zaxbys sucks now Mar 26 zaxx 4
guys Mar 26 Frankly 34
bald headed nix Mar 25 Dr Phil 1
Bainbridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web