Needing a doggie dr
New In Town

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2009
Im new to this area and in search of a good vet to treat my dogs, any suggestions????
katie

Marshalltown, IA

#2 Oct 30, 2009
Dr. Height and Bryant are very good.
Lulu

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2009
Dr Bailey is even BETTER!
katie

Marshalltown, IA

#4 Oct 30, 2009
I don't know about better but he is a good one too.
doglover

Iron City, GA

#5 Oct 30, 2009
I suggest Riverside Veterinary in Donalsonville. http://www.riversidevetclinic.com/

The dr is wonderful, the ladies in the office extremely caring and friendly. Prices the best in the area.
they are good

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2009
doglover wrote:
I suggest Riverside Veterinary in Donalsonville. http://www.riversidevetclinic.com/
The dr is wonderful, the ladies in the office extremely caring and friendly. Prices the best in the area.
does les still work with cleve? its been years since i used their services but when i did cleve worked the office with small animals and les worked the farm animals. i am closer to colquitt now so i just go there.

Since: Oct 09

Marshalltown, IA

#7 Oct 30, 2009
Bryan/Height. A#1.
drs

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2009
Dr. Bailey
chief

Ambrose, GA

#9 Oct 31, 2009
New In Town wrote:
Im new to this area and in search of a good vet to treat my dogs, any suggestions????
Dr. Smith and Dr. Wesson will cure any dog ailment.
NewInTown

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2009
chief wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Smith and Dr. Wesson will cure any dog ailment.
Oh how funny, did u come up with that all by yourself?
sad

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2009
bryant and height

Since: Oct 09

Marshalltown, IA

#12 Nov 2, 2009
It isn't 'Bryant'; it is Bryan.
Emmy

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2009
Dr's Bryan and Hight ! Excellent care and wonderful staff. Their office is the ONLY place I will take my dogs for care and boarding. I have had to call a couple of times for after hours emergencies and the docs were at the office within minutes. Can't say enough good things about them !

THe only time I had an experience with Dr Bailey's staff was not pleasant. The front desk woman was rude and acted like she did not have time for questions about vaccinating my horse, so I now have an equine vet from Tallahassee who takes care of the horses needs.
animal lover too

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2009
Emmy wrote:
Dr's Bryan and Hight ! Excellent care and wonderful staff. Their office is the ONLY place I will take my dogs for care and boarding. I have had to call a couple of times for after hours emergencies and the docs were at the office within minutes. Can't say enough good things about them !
THe only time I had an experience with Dr Bailey's staff was not pleasant. The front desk woman was rude and acted like she did not have time for questions about vaccinating my horse, so I now have an equine vet from Tallahassee who takes care of the horses needs.
I had the exact opposite experience than you had. The vets from Bryan - Height would not respond to an emergency call because the animal was not a regular patient of theirs, however, Dr. Bailey not only responded, but spent the night at his office to see that the animal was OK.

As for boarding my dog, I would only use Dr. Bailey. The care is A#1. She was being boarded there a couple of years ago when the scare over tainted dogfood happened. Miss Willie, the wonderful lady who works at the front desk, made sure to call me and assure me that the food that my dog liked was not on the list of tainted products.

The bottom line is that we should be grateful that we have several good veterinarians here in Bainbridge. You choose to use Bryan-Height, I choose Dr. Bailey.
freebird

Ford City, PA

#16 Nov 4, 2009
New In Town wrote:
Dr. M. Vick is a good dog doctor.
Unhappy With Service

Albany, GA

#17 Jun 12, 2013
I know this thread is ungodly old, but I concur about the front desk woman at Dr. Bailey's here in Bainbridge, GA. I just went in to ask for vitamins for my newly acquired six week old puppy, and her first question was 'Have you had his shots?''Well, yes ... his first pavo shot round, over in Donaldsonville...''Well, we have vitamins, but you need to go over there for his vitamins... that's who you need to go see ...' like I just PERSONALLY insulted her ... horrible salesmanship. If someone makes to make a sale of transaction with you, and you have the product they NEED on your shelf, be it of whatever, you SELL IT TO THEM. It isn't brain science!
I will CONTINUE to take care of my dog(s') needs at Riverside Vet Clinic in Donaldsonville from now on, no doubt about it.
Just my two cents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will happen to Decatur Co. Dupities 13 min Not me 318
Dirty Trashy Humans That Call There Self MEN 22 hr Just sayin 3
on the run Sat saywho 18
on the run Sat Choir 7
Who is more crooked .....Sheriff 's office or G... Sat Know it all 2
anyone else been arrested on some bogus bs? Sat Know it all 8
Brandon¿¿ Sat party 3
More from around the web

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE