Since: Oct 10

Tallahassee, FL

#41 Nov 15, 2011
More than likely she is out working, trying to take care of her family. God bless you Eboni!

Tallahassee, FL

#42 Nov 15, 2011
I was in Quincy with chuck the other day. All the punks know him there, they do ask him to borrow $5. They know better, beggars at stores, Quincy is the pits. Go there and look around. Pitiful!!!You Know the $5 deal is just a come on to sell drugs.
Jackie Brown

Albany, GA

#43 Nov 15, 2011
deshay69 wrote:
I was in Quincy with chuck the other day. All the punks know him there, they do ask him to borrow $5. They know better, beggars at stores, Quincy is the pits. Go there and look around. Pitiful!!!You Know the $5 deal is just a come on to sell drugs.
Quincy is a 3rd world country. It is one of the few places I have ever been that make Bainbridge look civilized.

Tallahassee, FL

#44 Nov 15, 2011
Them folks are nuts down there, beggars at every store, does seem like a 3rd world place.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 16, 2011
I do stop in Quincy unless I have to, beggars on every corner. You can not go into a store without being bothered.
shame on you

United States

#46 Nov 16, 2011
I can not believe you assholes are here bitching about beggars?! REALLY?! someone outed you on an earlier post Chuck. Wow what a piece of work you two are. In this economy I'm surprized it's only happening in Quincy. You two make a person dizzy. One minute your self-righteous self promoting charitable contributions should have saved the world, the next you're pissed off bc someone asked you for a few bucks. omg you people are on medication right?!
Anonymous

Tallahassee, FL

#47 Nov 16, 2011
shame on you, the last time I gave a beggar $5 he came out of the store with a quart of colt 45 before I left parking lot. Maybe you should get a $100 changed into 5's and go to Quincy and hand them out. Who are you to call these people assholes? Never mind you are good God fearing Baptist are you not?

Tallahassee, FL

#49 Nov 16, 2011
shame on you, I have a brother who is nothing but a beggar and will steal if he gets the chance. He had the same chances to make as I did. You can find him in Fowlstown begging almost everyday, feel free go go by and give him a 5 spot. But you will have to go in and get his quart for him, because he is not allowed in the store. So there you know one of my things I'm not proud of. He has never had a job in his 39 years of life.
just saying

Valley, AL

#50 Nov 16, 2011
Janilu wrote:
I hate to tell you this Chuck66 a/k/a parent of the year, but regardless of how a parent raises a child does not mean the child is going to make the best choices with his or her own life. Tis man's parents are God-fearing, hard working decent people and like most parents in this world, they did the best they could. Furthrmore, my own brother has been in and out of prison for 20 years. My parents beat his ass every time he crossed them, never bailed him out of trouble or made excuses for his behavior. He was not spoiled or catered too like most kids this day and age. My parents are decent, educated, hard working, Christian people as well and did the best they could raising him. He still has a prison ID number! Every parent cant be blessed with a doctor or lawyer or business owner as a child. Im sure your children are just so pleased your on this website dogging out other people. You may be proud of them, but I can hardly see how they could be proud of you.....unless they turned out just like you, which would be a reflection on your own parenting skills.
ok i know this is way off what everyone is talking about but i am going to say it any ways....you are rite about the whole thing about a parent can only do so much teaching....ok what i am trying to say is the way you are when you r grown is up to you and i will tell you why....my parnts where both in to drugs and drank alot...and they had 5 kids 2 boys and 3 girls....guess how many of us do drugs and drink....the one that is in jail now for killing some one.... the rest of us know rite from wrong and know not to do dum shit....no thanks to our parents or the people that raised us...belive you me i have a fucked up family...but you would never know by the way i acked now that i am grown....so if me is cooking meth and dealing it and he is grown it has nothing to do with his parents and the way they rasied him....just saying
Yes

Tallahassee, FL

#51 Nov 16, 2011
Jackie Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you got it yourself girl. I'm like you, the last thing I'm worried about is what the local keystone cops think about me. Now that you mention it, where is Eboni?
Pretty soon you will be able to buy a drink on Sunday.
paying the bills

Brandon, IA

#52 Nov 17, 2011
I can't believe there's not more outrage about this in our community. Your kids are next unless WE stop this. It's not the Bainbridge I grew up in anymore. Sad but not hopeless. We can stop it from destroying our family. The bainbridge family. Educate your children, know your neighbor, love your little sister if she gets caught up in it for a min. WE are not California. There's a pride and dignity in being from the south. It use to be we were known for honesty, morals and values...and let's not forget pride again :) a sin they say...lol...why don't these young people have PRIDE anymore?
Harold Carbunkle

Norman Park, GA

#53 Nov 18, 2011
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i know this is way off what everyone is talking about but i am going to say it any ways....you are rite about the whole thing about a parent can only do so much teaching....ok what i am trying to say is the way you are when you r grown is up to you and i will tell you why....my parnts where both in to drugs and drank alot...and they had 5 kids 2 boys and 3 girls....guess how many of us do drugs and drink....the one that is in jail now for killing some one.... the rest of us know rite from wrong and know not to do dum shit....no thanks to our parents or the people that raised us...belive you me i have a fucked up family...but you would never know by the way i acked now that i am grown....so if me is cooking meth and dealing it and he is grown it has nothing to do with his parents and the way they rasied him....just saying
I can't even tell what you are trying to say. Have you considered putting your pipe down and reading a book or maybe getting your GED so you can communicate with other people. Maybe someone else can translate what you tried to say. Just sayin!
Stupid

Sugar Grove, IL

#54 Nov 18, 2011
Harold Carbunkle wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't even tell what you are trying to say. Have you considered putting your pipe down and reading a book or maybe getting your GED so you can communicate with other people. Maybe someone else can translate what you tried to say. Just sayin!
Seemed pretty straight forward to me. Go see the Bainbridge College professor fired thread for some "Hooked on Phonics didn't work for me" ignorance. I swear that poster writes like Jim from Huckleberry Finn spoke.
thinking

United States

#55 Dec 4, 2011
dont judge sum one unless you have walked a mile or two in there shoes.keith is a good guy that has got caught up in the wrong thing and has a habbit that i know from my own experiences is very very hard to kick....just because he is addicted to drugs doesnt make him a bad guy..for all of you with all yalls advice and opinions...TRY THIS how bout pray for him to fine a way away from meth instand of downing him...it would take alot less effort i promise
what i see

Novato, CA

#56 Dec 4, 2011
thinking wrote:
dont judge sum one unless you have walked a mile or two in there shoes.keith is a good guy that has got caught up in the wrong thing and has a habbit that i know from my own experiences is very very hard to kick....just because he is addicted to drugs doesnt make him a bad guy..for all of you with all yalls advice and opinions...TRY THIS how bout pray for him to fine a way away from meth instand of downing him...it would take alot less effort i promise
Being a drug addict DOES make him a bad guy. I mean like where he is going to get the money to support his habit?? FROM US ! He will be stealing and robbing to get the trash. He didn't get caught up in anything. He made the choice to use it the first time he used it even though he knew he would get addicted. Sorry, no pity from me
Who Cares

Leesburg, GA

#57 Dec 23, 2011
I know Keith Personally. Good or Bad??? I just hope and pray that one day he will realize what this has done to his Family and HIS life. I do know that tons of money are spent on court prosecutions that DO NOT WORK. Thirty thousand a year to house one inmate in prison. But upon release from prison the State Funding stops. So you have a drug addict, on parole, no job, no income, etc. Our tax money goes to prosecute and house a criminal for weeks, months, years even. Facts show that the majority of drug addicts...even after prison return to that lifestyle. I am not defending Keith Cloud, because this is the third or fourth time, maybe more he has had this problem. Court and Prison are a business and industry which generate mega incomes for many officials including those who take bribes and payoffs. Angie Gray, for example... busted numerous times. But if your family can afford a hundred thousand dollar retainer for an attourney...To sum it up Life Is Like A Shit Sandwich... The More Bread You Have The Less Shit You Gotta Eat. Try to look at the whole picture... not just one side. Drugs are here to stay... if they go away we don't need near as much Law enforcement. They do not want it to end that is why they allow some (their CI) to walk. So that they do the leg work for them. Our System is failing all of us.
tired of ppl

United States

#58 Jan 16, 2012
Imma just go ahead and tell u captain nix done his job and dnt b talking bout him meth is stupid and da person who got busted good im glad
Areubraveenough

United States

#59 Jan 19, 2012
deshay69 wrote:
So let's think about the thousands of young Americans who have died in the last 10 years making you safe. Did they die so other young people could make and sell drugs, steal and work the welfare system? And you take up for them and talk down to me, you have nor them have earned the right. Did that young man have the right to start the crap about Capt. Nix on Facebook? This is not the freedom of speech we served our country for. The devil with all you do gooders.
Look the cloud boy as you call it did not post on facebook .

That was the buckhalter aka "TANK " And the buckhalter boy did not even go to jail from what I understand ..

And that just goes to show that you and chuck just run that cock trap about ANY AND EVERY THING but I tell you what meet me at the shell truckstop on 84 and we can talk about it *giggles*. That cloud boy and his parents happens to be human and my family... If you and chuck would spend ur time helping the problems you bitch about then you would not have time to complain about them.
who knows

Perry, GA

#60 May 15, 2013
Keith is my bestfriend and iknow he's stronger than y'all think an he will overcome his addiction
Yeah right

United States

#61 May 17, 2013
Chuck 66 I think you need to talk to your Dr.Son about the grips of addiction he just might be part of the problem seeing how prescription drugs are the most abused today!!! But you can be anything on the Internet!!! Those kind of people???? Who are you to judge your a piece of shit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (May '15) 2 hr Reality Check 545
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 3 hr Reality Check 1,064
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 3 hr Reality Check 3,920
Migrant farm workers 12 hr Recovery 3
Music Scene (Aug '11) 22 hr Reality Check 42
News Bainbridge fatal accidents start conversation a... Sat Joe Shatzberg 17
Creator Feb 23 Thomas the truck 1

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance