Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

Is the courts so weak they can not keep this Cloud bum in jail. This other trash putting what he did about Capt. Nix on Facebook, you other law enforement cannot find some way to make him go away.
Scissor

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

What a P.O.S. meth head. I hope he vanishes. It' not F the Captain, it's F- you, meth cook trash.
sdc

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

It seems he doesn't care about himself, but it looks like he would see what it's doing to his family. I'm praying for his family.
Big Dan Teague

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Meth is agin the law and should be prosecuted and kept off the streets but crack is being sold in broad daylight all over town by repeat offenders that never get nothing but probation and a fine. Other than meth being a "white" thing why the big difference in how the two crimes are treated or did I just answer my own question?
it happens

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

They won't stop till somebody gets killed or they go to prison.
Janilu

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

The prisons are too full now and non-violent drug offenders just take up space where murderers and child molesters should be. Instead of condemning this man why dont you try to pray for him and his family. I do not believe that drug addiction is a disease, I firmly believe it is a choice. We should pray that in the future he makes better choices. Until then, all of you that want to sit around and condemn him answer me this.....is your family or your own past perfect? Most likely NOT! All your bithcing aint gonna solve nothing! Just makes you look like a self righteous fool. He is someone's child, even if he is a grown man and he is a human being and should be treated as such and not some lame dog on the side of the road. He has made bad choices. Doesnt mean he is a POS that should be blasted on here. Maybe if we knew who you were we could say a few less than favorable things about you! But ofcourse you will remain nameless as most cowards do!
it happens

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Janilu wrote:
The prisons are too full now and non-violent drug offenders just take up space where murderers and child molesters should be. Instead of condemning this man why dont you try to pray for him and his family. I do not believe that drug addiction is a disease, I firmly believe it is a choice. We should pray that in the future he makes better choices. Until then, all of you that want to sit around and condemn him answer me this.....is your family or your own past perfect? Most likely NOT! All your bithcing aint gonna solve nothing! Just makes you look like a self righteous fool. He is someone's child, even if he is a grown man and he is a human being and should be treated as such and not some lame dog on the side of the road. He has made bad choices. Doesnt mean he is a POS that should be blasted on here. Maybe if we knew who you were we could say a few less than favorable things about you! But ofcourse you will remain nameless as most cowards do!
i agree with you on most all of your points. except cooking meth is very dangerous and could and has killed people. as for nameless cowards...i don't see your name unless its really "janilu".

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

He may be someone's child, but they did a poor job with him. I have no pity for those kind of people. I have children, a Doctor, lawyer, one who owns her own business and a contractor who does very well. Sounds like a belt was not used enough!!! Everyone can do well in life with just a little effort. It is easy!! He is going to wind up dead or kill someone with his B S.
Janilu

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

I hate to tell you this Chuck66 a/k/a parent of the year, but regardless of how a parent raises a child does not mean the child is going to make the best choices with his or her own life. Tis man's parents are God-fearing, hard working decent people and like most parents in this world, they did the best they could. Furthrmore, my own brother has been in and out of prison for 20 years. My parents beat his ass every time he crossed them, never bailed him out of trouble or made excuses for his behavior. He was not spoiled or catered too like most kids this day and age. My parents are decent, educated, hard working, Christian people as well and did the best they could raising him. He still has a prison ID number! Every parent cant be blessed with a doctor or lawyer or business owner as a child. Im sure your children are just so pleased your on this website dogging out other people. You may be proud of them, but I can hardly see how they could be proud of you.....unless they turned out just like you, which would be a reflection on your own parenting skills.
Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Look keith is my family and it's hard enough on the family as it is with his drug addiction on the family . Without fool's on here who have no understanding of how meth effect's people .

And next his parent's are some of the best damn people I know why dont you try and get to know them and you would find out just how much love they give to other's and how much they love their son as any of you would your own child you never give up on your child dont blame his parent's they have a daughter that has did well for herself .

Keith just has a drug addiction and I can almost bet someone in your family or a very close friend of yours has a drug addiction and it dont mean they are trash it just mean's they have chosen the wrong path in life.

They is alway's hope and this family will never turn our back on keith.
Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

And sorry about the repeats but it just upsets me that you people are so fast to judge someone you dont even know nor understand what's going on..

The problem seem's all of you just jump to o he is just trash..

Well last time I looked into my bible it never said god made human's into trash... no matter the sin........
like to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

water board meth man what i say
Charles Manson

Coolidge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

If it will make me a doctor, lawyer, contractor or business owner I want Chuck to beat my ass with that magic belt of his. That being said, children of the best parents can make a mistake or get caught up with the wrong people. Everyone screws up, the trick is not staying screwed up.
Wesley

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

chuck66 wrote:
He may be someone's child, but they did a poor job with him. I have no pity for those kind of people. I have children, a Doctor, lawyer, one who owns her own business and a contractor who does very well. Sounds like a belt was not used enough!!! Everyone can do well in life with just a little effort. It is easy!! He is going to wind up dead or kill someone with his B S.
I agree with most of you posts Chuck, but not this one. I know this man and his parents. He was raised knowing right from wrong and that doing wrong had consequences. I know several good parents that have kids that went astray. Bad parents are a real problem, but even good parents have a child turn out bad sometimes.
grip master

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Wesley wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with most of you posts Chuck, but not this one. I know this man and his parents. He was raised knowing right from wrong and that doing wrong had consequences. I know several good parents that have kids that went astray. Bad parents are a real problem, but even good parents have a child turn out bad sometimes.
I am with you on this decision also. Apparently Mr. Chuck66 has never walked in the shoes of a parent who has a child with a drug addiction. So incredibly easy to stand on the sidelines and judge with a high and mighty voice. My child is a doctor, my child is a lawyer, my child is above all this, my child would never be a drug addict, my child is the best and most child in the whole wide world.

Get a grip, old man. You have lived long enough to know that good parenting does not equate to a perfect child. I have seen children from some of the most loving and God fearing homes make bad decisions. I have also seen children from dysfunctional homes turn out to be the lawyer, the doctor, the astronaut, or whatever.

Who the he!! do you think you are judging the parenting skills of this person's family? Do you know them? Or are you sitting in your recliner and rubber stamping them because you are so perfect and such a fine example of our society that their child should have turned out like yours?

you need to go back through many, many posts and read some of your own writings. Then truly reflect on yourself and share with us after careful reflection what kind of person you view yourself as. A little self reflection never hurt anyone.
Amazed

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Just because someone is a doctor, lawyer, etc. does not make them good people. Quit bragging - it gets old. What legal advice did you get from your lawyer when you bought that cesspool trailer park?

Since: Oct 10

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

If he were my child he would be allowed to come, call or write. I would be asking the judge to keep him jail. I would not want him to live in the same as myself and would disown him.
keeps on going

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Amazed wrote:
Just because someone is a doctor, lawyer, etc. does not make them good people. Quit bragging - it gets old. What legal advice did you get from your lawyer when you bought that cesspool trailer park?
You are so right. He runs his mouth like he is a King, bragging cause his check was too big for a bank to cash, all his children are just perfect, and to think this idiot is trying to move here. He don't know how to take care of life where he lives...he has to throw his two cents in on everything that goes on in this town and the fool don't even live here. Really sickening to listen to him.
say what

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

deshay69 wrote:
If he were my child he would be allowed to come, call or write. I would be asking the judge to keep him jail. I would not want him to live in the same as myself and would disown him.
Then you are not a mother. A mother never turns her back on her child, no matter what he has done. She keeps the faith and the hope he turns around. A mother is the last person to turn her back on her child. You must have been raised by Chuck66
Huh

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Janilu wrote:
Take the lame dog to the shelter, take the cook to the river.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Bainbridge Forum right now

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Hospital 2 hr igotyourdumbass 12
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Synergy 49,723
FBI dcso deputies indicted 2 hr Hold on 129
Faceville community Store is Open again,new ow... 10 hr Faceville Regular 19
bps 13 hr Ha yep 5
Hope to see you there 13 hr well well 24
what is going on 15 hr Jim Meredith 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000