LoC

United States

#25 Oct 3, 2012
halol wrote:
Yall are all fckinh retarded and trashy. and stupid azz gang sht that nobody even gives a fck about. And "k9" caden you are also one trashy azz mf. grow up and get a real job. youre not gangster. youre an idiot. raise those kids yall done gave those girls that aint even made it out of middle school and lay off the drugs.
i agree.
F_ckAllYall

Thomson, GA

#26 Oct 3, 2012
Buncha faags. Yall aint gangsters i aint ever heard of ya. Just wannabes. F*ck bloods, f*ck juggalos, f*ck all that lame sh*t
get a grip

Eastaboga, AL

#27 Oct 4, 2012
Dont none of yall make any sense. Go back to grammar school and learn how to spell!! Yall sound like a bunch of uneducated, ignorant fools! Talking about gang banging and all. Yall sound so stupid!! There aint no serious gangs around here. Shit, this is Bainbridge we are talking about here! Get real!!
yep

Dothan, AL

#28 Oct 6, 2012
get a grip wrote:
Dont none of yall make any sense. Go back to grammar school and learn how to spell!! Yall sound like a bunch of uneducated, ignorant fools! Talking about gang banging and all. Yall sound so stupid!! There aint no serious gangs around here. Shit, this is Bainbridge we are talking about here! Get real!!
i Agree
kissthis

Atlanta, GA

#29 Oct 11, 2012
This is the click that you see walking around town that looks like they havent bathed in weeks. And they are in so called "gangs" yet these girls consider them good fathers? Well these are the girls that walk around with hair all colors of the rainbow, smh. adri is a very sweet girl who seems to take very good care of her son, shes just in with the wrong crowd. as for the other baby mama, shes not setting a good example for her child. And all the talk about the gangs, you people need to be put in new york or Miami where gangs really exist, and see just how long youd last. wickid or whatever you wanna call him is always trying to fight someone, you call that a good father??? GROW UP. and do your kids a favor, straighten your life up for them or sign your rights over and stay away!
FightNight

Norcross, GA

#30 Oct 11, 2012
kissthis wrote:
This is the click that you see walking around town that looks like they havent bathed in weeks. And they are in so called "gangs" yet these girls consider them good fathers? Well these are the girls that walk around with hair all colors of the rainbow, smh. adri is a very sweet girl who seems to take very good care of her son, shes just in with the wrong crowd. as for the other baby mama, shes not setting a good example for her child. And all the talk about the gangs, you people need to be put in new york or Miami where gangs really exist, and see just how long youd last. wickid or whatever you wanna call him is always trying to fight someone, you call that a good father??? GROW UP. and do your kids a favor, straighten your life up for them or sign your rights over and stay away!
whats "wickid" look like? Wannabe gangster, ima whoop his ass if I see him
haha

Jonesboro, GA

#31 Oct 16, 2012
Weird... All of them... Just plain weird.
wick

Port Neches, TX

#33 Mar 9, 2013
Jessi Earp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this anyways?! You probably have no right to call anyone trashy!
. They won't tell you who it is , they know ill have em eating teeth . That's Kk though lol act like ya know me guys get a life how about that one. Anyone who acts educated on here to insult me only belittles themselves. I've done bad stuff but I got god in my side now , and I'm still wick. Like I said before if you got a problem I can solve it, rather it be addition multiplication , or simply my foot in your ass. Lol all I need is name n time n no cops, doubt that'll happen though
wick

Port Neches, TX

#34 Mar 9, 2013
FightNight wrote:
<quoted text> whats "wickid" look like? Wannabe gangster, ima whoop his ass if I see him
. Lol whoop my ass. Only thing you can beat is your limp Dick. This is wickid. Tell me your name lol . Better yet Facebook me . Wait til I find you idiots. Laugh it off til I'm standing over your bed. Laugh it up. And it'll happen. Your not untouchable. It makes total sense to talk shit about someone named wickid. Smart not to put your names though.
wick

Port Neches, TX

#35 Mar 9, 2013
Oh and I need no gang. I'm not in no gang I am the gang. Get ya shit right . I one on one.. I can beat any dumass retard that has an aunt for a mom.. hills have eyes
wow

Albany, GA

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Brought up a topic about yourself that died down last year. And reading what you replied with, it's a shame that you reproduced. But you're obviously immature seeing is how your baby mama is still a child herself.
STFU

Bainbridge, GA

#37 Mar 19, 2013
Yall dont know a f**king thing about me , my fiance, or our son. I may be young but i got a job and im going to school AND i take care of my son. Yall are all low life losers who should get a life.
Kiss My A**,
Adreanna Faircloth
WoW

Gainesville, GA

#38 Mar 19, 2013
Seriously yall stupid
lol

Albany, GA

#39 Mar 19, 2013
You take care of your son but you are giving the other one away? You are a low life too.
geez

United States

#40 Mar 20, 2013
and to think.....role models? Sad
wtf

Talladega, AL

#41 Mar 28, 2013
lol wrote:
You take care of your son but you are giving the other one away? You are a low life too.
. Isn't she like 16?? He should be in jail. And she needs BIRTH CONTROL. Or she could try keeping her legs closed!!!! But I guess she doesn't care. She'll just give her babies up if she keeps messing up and getting pregnant.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, GA

#42 Apr 7, 2013
Wasn't they in larping and back yard stick fighting?
Fred Newsome

Leesburg, GA

#43 May 26, 2013
HAHAHA wrote:
dudes name iz steven fontenot or sme sh*t. he iz a horrible person n shld be put n jail. da world wld be better off. sry fo da bad typing juss tryna be lyk
wicked
Sorry but, him leaving or dying would Not make a difference in the world...at all. And I don't even know the dude.. Hence why it wouldn't make a difference
Fred Newsome

Leesburg, GA

#44 May 26, 2013
Mr_Electric wrote:
Wasn't they in larping and back yard stick fighting?
LARPING FTW
just another person

Grinnell, IA

#45 Jul 28, 2013
He's ugly and should be shot after someone cuts his penis off. He needs to stop lying and cheating. Tired of his b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty red Harrell 41 min Haha 3
What is Randy Bullocks deal ? 7 hr Gurlgonegood 9
snitches (Dec '15) Mon They always have ... 18
josh owens missing Mon Sad 3
Bainbridge Mullet Wrapper Sun Duped Again 1
Leonard Hoskins = dope dealer (Aug '15) Aug 20 Gigi 28
What happened to heidi Aug 19 curious 1

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance