United States

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Who the fck is this character going around talking shit
hal

Sugar Grove, IL

#2 Nov 2, 2011
dometh wrote:
Who the fck is this character going around talking shit
Steven. He thinks his is a juggaloo, Insane Clown Posse, Crip loving due.
ugh

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2011
trashy little punk. why ain't he in jail for getting an underage girl preggo?
THE TRUTH

Old Town, FL

#4 Nov 3, 2011
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Steven. He thinks his is a juggaloo, Insane Clown Posse, Crip loving due.
steven who?
lol

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Can u say weirdo
HAHAHA

Toronto, Canada

#6 Nov 6, 2011
dudes name iz steven fontenot or sme sh*t. he iz a horrible person n shld be put n jail. da world wld be better off. sry fo da bad typing juss tryna be lyk
wicked
The k9

Albany, GA

#7 Mar 20, 2012
yall know its spelled wickid right freakin idiots. he is a juggalo and reps blood so yea get yalls sh*t straight. im not stickin up 4 him or nothin he an old home boy but get sh*t straight b4 yall talkk bout somebody. get a life!!!!!
Donkehhh Swaggg

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2012
My best friend.If ya gonna say somethin say it to his face.Topic B.S gets old I do hope they ban this ishhh so ppl like yall can't just post ishhh about somebody.Yall don't have anything else better to do that run yalls dkk sucker.&&I hope that ain't hal the one that has/had the black hair that trips on everything he can get his hands on bc if so you have no room to talk.&-ya know what her bein sixteen with a parents consent it doesn't matter&-now she is an adult bc of that baby&-she shouldn't of opened her legs wasn't just him sorry.Yall probably going around sleepin with youngins at this day and time.&-for now&-later quote my words-Donkehh Swagg-Bc that is what he would say about all of this.so no use talkin crap bc he is going to college has a job and a handsome babyboy what do you got?probably not ishhh so don't talk ishhh you don't know.-Donkehhh Swaggg-
deez nuts

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2012
If your older than 17 and claim to be a juggalo, then your obviously a loser
haa

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2012
And obviously if your over 15 and commenting on Topix over some dumb crap your a no life stupid a$$
signed wickid

San Fernando, CA

#11 Mar 28, 2012
If ya got somethin to say,say it to my face instead of running ya mouths on topix.
sue

Iron City, GA

#12 Mar 28, 2012
signed wickid wrote:
If ya got somethin to say,say it to my face instead of running ya mouths on topix.
I'm with you, Hoof Arted said the same thing in another post. Hiding behind them fake ass names cause you is a coward and wont dare say anything to the persons face. Just stop it, we are not in elementary school anymore. Be a grown up for once.
future

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2012
F$$k ur blood. Only blood u have is wats gonna b leakin
halol

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2012
Yall are all fckinh retarded and trashy. and stupid azz gang sht that nobody even gives a fck about. And "k9" caden you are also one trashy azz mf. grow up and get a real job. youre not gangster. youre an idiot. raise those kids yall done gave those girls that aint even made it out of middle school and lay off the drugs.
Dr Sig Frawd

Brookings, SD

#17 Apr 11, 2012
We get it- Wikid = Weak Id. The id is where base and basic impulses arise, the pleasure center, if you will. Libido too. So the clever play on words he has chosen to call himself is very apt. An infantile pursuit of pleasure sounds right. Wikid is brighter than we thought to have come up with this.
Jessi Earp

Columbus, GA

#18 Apr 11, 2012
halol wrote:
Yall are all fckinh retarded and trashy. and stupid azz gang sht that nobody even gives a fck about. And "k9" caden you are also one trashy azz mf. grow up and get a real job. youre not gangster. youre an idiot. raise those kids yall done gave those girls that aint even made it out of middle school and lay off the drugs.
Look Here! If you knew anything you would know I am the mother of Caden's Child and i am 18 years old, Im not in middle school Stupid! And Caden has a job and is takin care of me and his child! People should really do your freaking research on people before you start talking about them. And "wickid" Takes care of his child to and is a great father! If you call the father to my child trashy one more time, you can take it up with me!
halol

San Fernando, CA

#19 Apr 12, 2012
Your baby daddy trashy
Biff Mayonaise

Albany, GA

#20 Apr 18, 2012
One of the best people I know. He's an honest, hardworking guy who doesn't give people any problems. Sure he can be a bit abrasive, but who can't? You've all got skeletons in the closet so you can't very will dig his grave. The ganging up on topix is pretty weak also. Quit acting like dude's a monster and leave the man alone. Bunch a trashy shit up in this b!tch
Jessi Earp

Albany, GA

#22 Apr 27, 2012
halol wrote:
Your baby daddy trashy
Who is this anyways?! You probably have no right to call anyone trashy!
Amber Clinton

Herndon, VA

#23 May 7, 2012
caden and wickid are great dads i guess to hangout with.. and yeah wickid was a pretty baby boy.. later Jessi.wickid.caden :) Love yall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus man pleads not guilty to beating, rapi... 14 hr Brian Dorriety 1
crazy Roach girl 20 hr Djdjjfjdkdkdkd 14
Consulting engineer Wed Anonymous 1
Turner Broadband Tue My Two Cents 18
While You Were Cruisin..... Tue Friend of Bubbles 11
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) Tue GEORGIA 911
anna roberts Jun 27 haveaheart 4

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance