Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
CURIOUS

Marshalltown, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 28, 2012
 
WHY IS DSR AFFRAID OF THE REMAINING FEW ?
lol

Marshalltown, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

because dsr dont know about black and white and whitewall homer jason and don have booo ed dsr up what they dont realize is as a social club they do not have to go by rocker wearing bilaws all they have to do is look it up under AOA rules for social clubs that dont wear a rocker or just contact the federation but but i heard the iron crosses and outlaws have a real tight eye on the few just waitin but dsr is in bed with them now so what goes around comes around
time

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

time to call the dea gang task force in that deals with kind of problem (biker gangs) they have been put out of other places and can be put out of decatur. before someone that has nothing to do with it get hurt.thes gangs are no different than any othe gangs when they on a rampage. any group that has to gang up on someone 2,3,4,5,6 or more to show force are get the point across is a gang are worst, than folks blods are any of them they are as dangerous as sleeping with a rattlesnake most people dou't know what they have join untill something like this has happend all they know is that they belong to a club and they are cool. our local law needs to bring in the gang task foruce to help with matter and nip it in the bud before it gets worst. we dou't need all this drama in a quite county like this this is still acounty that has some good law and order. we do not want to live like people in Atlanta macom valdosta with this kind of crap going on around us look what going on in south fla now with them
Stupid

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2012
 
Way to go Connie and Lisa.you sure set them straight
REALLY

Sale City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 2, 2012
 
STUPID YOU HAVE NO IDEA!
hju

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 26, 2012
 
lol wrote:
because dsr dont know about black and white and whitewall homer jason and don have booo ed dsr up what they dont realize is as a social club they do not have to go by rocker wearing bilaws all they have to do is look it up under AOA rules for social clubs that dont wear a rocker or just contact the federation but but i heard the iron crosses and outlaws have a real tight eye on the few just waitin but dsr is in bed with them now so what goes around comes around
go back to school u dumbass. When u learn how to write and spell maybe sm1 will actually want to listen to u.
Whoa

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 26, 2012
 
time wrote:
time to call the dea gang task force in that deals with kind of problem (biker gangs) they have been put out of other places and can be put out of decatur. before someone that has nothing to do with it get hurt.thes gangs are no different than any othe gangs when they on a rampage. any group that has to gang up on someone 2,3,4,5,6 or more to show force are get the point across is a gang are worst, than folks blods are any of them they are as dangerous as sleeping with a rattlesnake most people dou't know what they have join untill something like this has happend all they know is that they belong to a club and they are cool. our local law needs to bring in the gang task foruce to help with matter and nip it in the bud before it gets worst. we dou't need all this drama in a quite county like this this is still acounty that has some good law and order. we do not want to live like people in Atlanta macom valdosta with this kind of crap going on around us look what going on in south fla now with them
You tell them Barney.
Mad Hatter

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 26, 2012
 
How can i find out more info about the remaining few?
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 10, 2012
 
I'm with the hatter. How do I find out more
advice

De Smet, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Get a ninja or some other rice rocket and zoom up and down Shotwell St at 80-90 mph. Some one will notice you and invite you to prospect sooner or later. A cool helmet, like one with a purple mohawk or something on it will increase your chances of being noticed and contacted. Good luck and FTW!!!
Mad Hatter

Miami, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

advice wrote:
Get a ninja or some other rice rocket and zoom up and down Shotwell St at 80-90 mph. Some one will notice you and invite you to prospect sooner or later. A cool helmet, like one with a purple mohawk or something on it will increase your chances of being noticed and contacted. Good luck and FTW!!!
I dont like rice burners, im all american
Advice

De Smet, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Good. This will get you noticed too, no doubt: http://www.scootster.com/
FLTW

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 16, 2012
 
I heard someone got their clock cleaned Sat night at Springfest.
Tonya Fitzgerald

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

IRON RAVENS MC runs Florida!!!
Slow Poke

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 24, 2013
 
I don't have a problem with any club, the problem is the clubs can't function with out 10 or 12 in a pack. Shows a lot of cowardice to me, if you need back up to fight-don't fight. But I've seen enough at bikefest, won't be going back PERIOD, and am doing everything I can to talk friends out of going also. Too many place that don't put up with gang activity. And bikefest could have taken a stronger stance on the problem, but it's too late now. I'm not going to an event to where I worry every time I leave my campsite. I spend around $400 every time I go and I'm gonna save that for another trip. Maybe when nobody shows up but the clubs, bikefest will get the message. And we're doing it for the charity has worn kinda thin guys. Put on something people want to see and ban trouble makers.
Just sayn

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 24, 2013
 
FLTW wrote:
I heard someone got their clock cleaned Sat night at Springfest.
Yeah a prospect got knocked the f*ck out. Talked shit to the wrong one
Blondie again

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 26, 2013
 
Clubs are fine to me. I love all bikers to tell ya the truth, they are cool as hell && I totally understand why they do most of the things they do & stand for the things they stand for (each ones have their own 'things' or whatever...HONOR, RESPECT, LOYALTY~I LOVE IT too. Most of them are so much alike it aint funny, even if their clubs are enemies. The thing I hate is that after a while, they think they gotta run everything (I GET that this is your territory, I FULLY understand..But damn it, a public event (for charity at that)?? Why?? Even people that have lived here their whole lives don't even wanna go to Bikefest anymore. People are gonna get drunk and not make good decisions..& may have some beef with the wrong person..So what, BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! But not everyone has to beat the shit out of them! So much to say, etc, etc....Im tired of typing for now.
do u reckon

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 26, 2013
 
Maybe this one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min silverfox 52,280
Grand Jury Possible Error? 1 hr Box Seats 6
Roger Haire 1 hr Scam artist 13
Shea Eakin 23 hr Trina Clinton 3
april prescott Thu angry 1
City vs county contest continues Thu Truth is 4
FBI dcso deputies indicted Wed Ohwekil 177

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bainbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bainbridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bainbridge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••