Gary Adams

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 18, 2013
Well, I've read through this site before, and all I have seen is negativity, so I'm going to post something positive. Reagardless of what has been said about this facility and its CEO on this site, as a former employee I can say I enjoyed working at MHM and the company of it's staff.
Gary Adams

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 18, 2013
Regardless**
driving miss daisy

Bainbridge, GA

#3 May 18, 2013
we are all glad you had such a happy employment experience and you felt compelled to share the good news with us. have you ever been a patient in the emergency room Gary?
Gary Adams

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 18, 2013
I can tell this is a loaded question, and no matter what my response is, you are going to respond with something negative. But, to give you your satisfaction, no I have not because I don't drink, quit smoking, and exercise.
Old School

Albany, GA

#5 May 18, 2013
Was in the ER today with a family member and could not have asked for better service or care. Entire staff was compassionate, caring and extremely attentive. Five star rating from me and my family.
Rosco-p-Coaltrai n

Woodstock, GA

#6 May 19, 2013
So Gary if I get hit by a truck and get a broke neck, I wouldn't have to go to the emergency room if I excercise and don't smoke or drink, people go to the emergency room that are in perfect health dumbass, mostly because of sickness or an accident that they didn't want to happen, I'd rather drive to Cairo or dville before mhm any day.
From the Trenches

Gray, GA

#7 May 19, 2013
Most people show up in the ER on a Sunday night to get a work excuse so they can scam their employer and not go to work on Monday. Folks bring their sick babies with snotty noses to the ER in mid day when they should go to the peds office. People downright ABUSE the ER services increasing the cost of healthcare and increasing the lack of empathy from staff and doctors. I've worked in a couple of ERs over the years and it is the same from the city to the rural areas. Many people abuse the ER to avoid paying their copay at the doctors office. The ER should be used as a necessity not as a convenience.
dont matter

Bainbridge, GA

#8 May 19, 2013
Rosco-p-Coaltrain wrote:
So Gary if I get hit by a truck and get a broke neck, I wouldn't have to go to the emergency room if I excercise and don't smoke or drink, people go to the emergency room that are in perfect health dumbass, mostly because of sickness or an accident that they didn't want to happen, I'd rather drive to Cairo or dville before mhm any day.
It really don't make a darn where you go to the emergency room. You will wait and wait and wait. And its not the emergency room's fault or the people that work there. It is the ones that run to the emergency room for things that could have been taken care of from an over the counter medicine. Go sit and watch the crap that comes in...people that cannot afford to pay. People that are relying on us, the workers, to foot their bill. I would say that probably 80 percent that come have no insurance and no money. So go to Cairo or Dville or Colquitt. It don't matter. You will not be seen any quicker. or get any better service
Gary Adams

Grayson, GA

#9 May 19, 2013
Crashes on the road, not accidents, happen when both drivers fail to pay attention to their surroundings. That being said, you'd probably be flown out by helicopter from the scene to TMH or Archbold if it was immediately life threatening. Lastly, I don't have to hide my name behind some online alias because I'm not trash talking anyone. If you want things in your town to get better then do something positive instead of getting on your computer to talk trash. I was just giving my employer a thumbs up on my way out.
Gary Adams

Grayson, GA

#10 May 19, 2013
Basically if people would use some CS(common sense for those of you who don't have any) and have some situational awareness, then 95% of so called "life threatening cases" wouldn't occur. Pinhead.
driving miss daisy

Bainbridge, GA

#11 May 19, 2013
Gary Adams wrote:
If you want things in your town to get better then do something positive instead of getting on your computer to talk trash. I was just giving my employer a thumbs up on my way out.
what a brilliant way to express your gratitude to mhm. perhaps a personalized, handwritten note to mhm would have been more sincere and meaningful than this trashy site. whose the pinhead now? i bet you have never even worked there.
Gary Adams

Grayson, GA

#12 May 19, 2013
I gave my letter of resignation, and I was employed there. Again, nothing but negativity and hate here. I am a dumb ass for thinking I could post something lifting an organization up on a forum inhabited by such iniquitous people that hide behind screen names so that they may make heinous speech against the local inhabitants, entities, and organizations without having to personally get their hands dirty.
Yea he did

Sylacauga, AL

#13 May 19, 2013
driving miss daisy wrote:
<quoted text>what a brilliant way to express your gratitude to mhm. perhaps a personalized, handwritten note to mhm would have been more sincere and meaningful than this trashy site. whose the pinhead now? i bet you have never even worked there.
Yea he worked there...and was very good at his job
driving miss daisy

Bainbridge, GA

#14 May 19, 2013
Gary Adams wrote:
I gave my letter of resignation, and I was employed there. Again, nothing but negativity and hate here. I am a dumb ass for thinking I could post something lifting an organization up on a forum inhabited by such iniquitous people that hide behind screen names so that they may make heinous speech against the local inhabitants, entities, and organizations without having to personally get their hands dirty.
i can tell by your vernacular you may have the potential to not handle conflict very effectively......you have your opinion and we have ours. surely hope this characteristic doesn't shine through on the job when you have to deal with "iniquitous, heinous speaking local inhabitants".

this site is nothing more than silly entertainment and if you have read any of the forums you would know that, which I predict you knew when you started your post. Write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper and reach a more receptive audience who will appreciate your willingness to commend mhm. doubt you will receive any feedback, though, if that is what you are looking for. P.S. I don't hate you, or anybody as far as that goes. merely differences of opinion which does not require someone to hate to debate.
Gary Adams

Grayson, GA

#15 May 19, 2013
That was an entirely 100% logical statement. Very well put together. However, I did not call the locals iniquitous and heinous speaking. If you examine my earlier statement, that was directed at people who sling mud on the internet. Anyway, you win, and as I stated earlier, I'll be damned if I come on here and try to make one little positive statement again. If you understand that everyone can get what they want much more effectively when people work together instead of clawing each other apart for their piece of the pie, there is no need for conflict.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#16 May 20, 2013
On top of all, the nurses there give the best bl*w j*bs!
Sadly

Moultrie, GA

#17 May 21, 2013
If they administered " Pop drug tests" they would be greatly shocked at just how many people they would have to let go!
dont know

Mcdonough, GA

#18 May 21, 2013
Sadly wrote:
If they administered " Pop drug tests" they would be greatly shocked at just how many people they would have to let go!
What in the hell are you talking about? Are you just rattling the old gums??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse President of the US....EVER 4 hr Will 2,395
What's Going On at First Baptist Church ? #3 8 hr One Eyed Jack Bap... 14
Review: Bainbridge-Decatur County Ymca (Jul '13) 17 hr YankeeDoodle 2
Trump's elaborate lifestyle at taxpayers expense.. Feb 16 Yep 195
Ku Klux Klan National Office in Bainbridge (Mar '10) Feb 16 Racist 269
Our Woodpile is Getting Full (Mar '17) Feb 16 Jim Meredith 128
hell yes Feb 16 Jim Meredith 1

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance