First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amy

Auburn, IN

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Is this guy married or not? He has been trying to see my friend. He says he's not, but does anyone know the truth?
ham

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Ask paige busby, boyett, culverson, harrell. I don't think he knows what keeps getting women pregnant.
oh no

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Travis and paige are not married
lol

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2011
That's how he is and always will be that way that's why him and christie isn't together now because he cheated on her with different women then found paige and knocked her up behind her back so she started seein someone else so travis and paige got together..now he is doing the same thing to paige to bad she had to be another victim of the trashiness
omg

Albany, GA

#6 Nov 12, 2011
some people really have nothing better to do i mean really people ........... people need to tend to there on biz not everyone else you can find things out with out this web site its crap
Paige Harrell

Leesburg, GA

#7 Nov 22, 2011
Well Amy, he is not married yet so if there is something you would like to get off your chest let me know. As far as Travis and Christy, the reason they are not together anymore is because they were both cheating on each other...She had her number of boyfriends to and if you don't believe me, I can show you a HUGE phone bill she ran up talking to two of them.
haha

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2011
paige stfu! you are too stupid thats why he was checkin me out!!
Anonymous

Leesburg, GA

#9 Nov 23, 2011
haha wrote:
paige stfu! you are too stupid thats why he was checkin me out!!
Boy you sure do talk big and bad for a scared little punk. But maybe one day you will have the balls to either tell me face to face or at least put your real name on here. Don't be mad at me that he's not with you.
lol

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2011
I kno the other day I was in the store and he asked me for my number said he would like to hang out and do something one day I told him doesn't he need to check with his nostrils first bc I'm not about to be hiding away from her its either me or her he said they just living together right now till he can move into his house he is getting that they are not together he just their for the child how dumb she must be
Bored and wondering

Sugar Grove, IL

#11 Nov 23, 2011
Paige how about we stay up all night to night and screw like animals. You aint got to like me just be bored with nothing better to do.
haha

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2011
trust me if I wanted travis I could HAVE HIM!! but sorry I dont date or screw lazy ass no job havin men!!
Anonymous

Wynne, AR

#13 Nov 23, 2011
haha wrote:
trust me if I wanted travis I could HAVE HIM!! but sorry I dont date or screw lazy ass no job havin men!!
Jump on it then girl or shut up!
Anonymous

Wynne, AR

#14 Nov 23, 2011
Bored and wondering wrote:
Paige how about we stay up all night to night and screw like animals. You aint got to like me just be bored with nothing better to do.
What are u talkin about?
Still bored

Sugar Grove, IL

#15 Nov 23, 2011
Bored and thought you could be to.
Anonymous

Wynne, AR

#16 Nov 23, 2011
Still bored wrote:
Bored and thought you could be to.
I'm perfectly happy thank you.
Interested

Sugar Grove, IL

#18 Nov 23, 2011
You could always be happier and it aint got to be complicated.
lol

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2011
Well 2 bad cuz me and him gone be together when he gets out her trashy ass place
Anonymous

Wynne, AR

#20 Nov 23, 2011
lol wrote:
Well 2 bad cuz me and him gone be together when he gets out her trashy ass place
Well sweetie, if he wanted to go he knows where the door is but let me ask ya this...if he wants to leave and be with you so bad, why are we getting married Saturday? If ya wantta come out and give us your blessing just let me know and I send ya directions! Oh and as far as my home goes...I have a brand new house so you really DON'T know what your talking about!! I'm over your little game and so is Travis. Get a life and get outta mine!
lol

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2011
Just cuz ur house is brand new don't mean a thing ur still trashy and so is ur house and as far as yall gettin married that's just a put on baby girl he got his plan and its with me and by the way did he tell you he is having another baby :) I'm so happy we are having a boy yaaahhh
Anonymous

Leesburg, GA

#22 Nov 23, 2011
lol wrote:
Just cuz ur house is brand new don't mean a thing ur still trashy and so is ur house and as far as yall gettin married that's just a put on baby girl he got his plan and its with me and by the way did he tell you he is having another baby :) I'm so happy we are having a boy yaaahhh
Ok sweetie. Whatever you say I'm over it. But congrats on the baby boy. Hope he's healthy. When are you due or can u not make up your mind on the due date?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes at the top of city government show tren... 4 hr Dell Gamble 5
Anna Roberts Mon Lil miss 1
A special thanks to our resident atheists. (Dec '10) Mon Truth Hurts 110
News GA woman says deputy called her breastfeeding a... Mon DELL GAMBLE 1
News More than 600 people left Richmond County in 2013 (Mar '14) Sun Big Time 5
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) Sat Will Dockery 954
Anyone know anything about Major Matt Morrow? Sep 22 Penny 4

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance