Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2013
shopper

Valdosta, GA

#1 Jun 28, 2013
when lots of stuff first opened up we shopped there and loved it! now they have a women helping them out and the prices are outrageous! this is not an antique store where you would expect to pay higher prices but a no frills what not shop and the prices are to high!! i think they did better before she started helping. i wont be shopping there again.
goodbye

Bainbridge, GA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
shopper wrote:
when lots of stuff first opened up we shopped there and loved it! now they have a women helping them out and the prices are outrageous! this is not an antique store where you would expect to pay higher prices but a no frills what not shop and the prices are to high!! i think they did better before she started helping. i wont be shopping there again.
OK
shopper

Valdosta, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
well you must be the lady i was talking about. sorry its just a shame thats all. with an attitude like that i have to say goodbye to you too and lots of stuff. a little organization wouldnt hurt either. just sayin :)
IWonder

Albany, GA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Is this just drama, or what? Im so confused!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randolph jenkins (Jun '11) 4 hr smh 22
Bainbridge Truck Stop (Jun '13) 6 hr Redneck 49
Jobeth 6 hr What happened to her 4
Brittney Blair 8 hr wow 3
erica nix 9 hr duh 8
sky powers 10 hr duh 4
Grand Jury Possible Error? 10 hr Box Seats 12
•••
•••
•••