|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Eboni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. The illegals don't pick cotton. And I assume you are talking about all races because there were a number of white indentured servants that picked cotton, and went on like some blacks and share cropped cotton.
I picked cotton back in the 50ies for 3 cents a pound, from daylight to dark. Also worked peanuts for $3.00 a day. Other jobs for 50 cents an hour. Most of the time I was the only white boy in the field. Still can't sing though.
what can I say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

how about this wrote:
Heres how it works. A black man sells all his dope on lets say monday. He spends the week buying rims and "FRESH TO DEATH" clothes. Friday he proceeds to the nearest ape hangout and begin his pursuit of a woman with jungle fever. He then goes home with her and 9 months later BOOM...another 200 bucks worth of food stamps. They are like pets in a pet store. Just lookin out saying who will help us because I am too fkin lazy to work and dont needs no man. Stupid ass women. It's a sextopia in the hood. Everybody is Fckin everybody. Sorry I meant to say ERRybody. Then suddenly all these kids have no daddy to play with anymore because momma gave him the booty and he is ghost now. Most black men and women have no class. Just stankin asses in new clothes while their kids play in a parking lot with other government benefits. I mean children. Seriously, get off the porch and get a job and for christ sake...STOP FCKIN" Yall breeding like damn rabbits and its ridiculous. And we the RICH FOLK already give you everything we have and you blow it on bud light and newports, and new hurr and nails. New clothes like Bright green dresses that look more like a huge "IM EASY" sign. WHORES. To all the APES out there, please for the sake of our country...PULL OUT.
All I can say is LMFAO...
yeah

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

There is trash breading trash everywhere. There like cochroaches. Its time to pull out the RAID and Spray there sorry asses.
ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

pbb0328 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who the hell you think you are but I'll tell you one thing...ain't NO porch monkey ever going to tell me what I can and can't do. I'm a true red neck southern girl!!! Southern by birth country by the grace of God and I'll be damned if a monkey is going to think they are above me!!! If you don't like it, you can kiss my country ASS!!!
talkin bout the grace of god.why you bein races?
Eboni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

chuck66 wrote:
Ya'll need not to put Eboni down, she is a Black lady trying to live a good life, supporting herself, her family and paying her way. Just like my friend Deshay, there are alot of good Black people. Deshay hates to have lunch with with me in your redneck town, because ya'll look at her as the White man's hoe. Grown up!!! You people who look down can make a nat on their butts!! Love you Eboni and never even met you!!
Thanks Chuck, love you too! Hope you are now taking better care of yourself will all your newly accumulated free time.
Eboni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked cotton back in the 50ies for 3 cents a pound, from daylight to dark. Also worked peanuts for $3.00 a day. Other jobs for 50 cents an hour. Most of the time I was the only white boy in the field. Still can't sing though.
God bless you for it. Wish more people were like you and willing to work hard to survive.
Ernest T Bass

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

pbb0328 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who the hell you think you are but I'll tell you one thing...ain't NO porch monkey ever going to tell me what I can and can't do. I'm a true red neck southern girl!!! Southern by birth country by the grace of God and I'll be damned if a monkey is going to think they are above me!!! If you don't like it, you can kiss my country ASS!!!
There's country girls and there is pure white trash. You madam, are the latter! It's 2011, put away your confederate flag, and deal with it.
jeff little

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

i guess the "black" population is finally realizing that mexicans,are the new "blacks",and now they are getting desperate for all they can get before the haitians,guatemalans,and mexicans gobble up their "birthright"!!! if y'all were'nt so lazy,you could educate yourselves,and not have to worry about what other people have! get a life,not to mention a job! by the way,shoplifting is not a "real" job!!!
Eboni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

jeff little wrote:
i guess the "black" population is finally realizing that mexicans,are the new "blacks",and now they are getting desperate for all they can get before the haitians,guatemalans,and mexicans gobble up their "birthright"!!! if y'all were'nt so lazy,you could educate yourselves,and not have to worry about what other people have! get a life,not to mention a job! by the way,shoplifting is not a "real" job!!!
Sometimes you say some of the dumbest s**t I have ever heard! But you are entertaining, so continue.
jeff little

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

why dont the "babies daddy" share the wealth with his children? i'll tell ya,i have been observing whats goin' on in the "low income" housing very closely,and i can assure you,alot of them can afford to pay rent in their own home,or apartment,but because they feel that somebody owes them a living;they choose to "hang with the gang".and impregnate another welfare recipient in training. gotta keep up with the trend i reckon.
Sein Maestro

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Obama_2012 wrote:
Rich white folks needs to spread their wealth around to us poor folks. The black man built this country with swaet and tears, without us it wouldn't be crap
Vote Obama 2012
Oh good the rich black people don't need to share theirs whew!*wipes forehead*
saw with my own eyes

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I saw a lady,? color, buy two buggy loads of food last week, payed with some sort of medicaid info. She was dressed way extreemly well, walked out after demanding someone to haul her stuff to her car and as I walked out with what I could aford , VERY LITTLE, and she was getting into a shinny new jag. Yep she had gotten my money and someone elses also. What is right about that and I work 3 jobs
Note

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Do like the rich people did, get a job! Nobody gave me anything. I worked for what I have and didn't expect anyone to give me a handout or charity.

By the way, prayer works too. Maybe you should ask God why you are in the situation you are in since you don't like it.
serious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Don't y'all get enough share your food stamps government housing and your new Cadillacs on rims parked in front. That's what I thought can't wait till they start cracking down on these benefits and doing drug tests
4real

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

most likely the Mexican, Asian,indians.etc. so wait n linesounds to me a lot of someones got wishfull thinking about takeing over.i hate no one just giving my own idears about this subject.try not 2 hate anyone cause that shade of person mite be your dr one day. mite save your life or someone u love,or mite end of being your kin folks some how. no bull
cindy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

chuck66 wrote:
I do not owe any of you worthless monkies a damn thing. Get a job and quit begging and breeding like dogs. So now you have pissed me and off and I will make someone pay for it when I get to Bainbridge tomorrow. I will not spread my money around or share it. But I will spread some piece of trash's belonging on the street who owes me money. You can outbreed us all you want to, you will just die of hunger because your monkie ass president is going to break this country very soon. Do not like what I have to say, come see me, I'll tell you face to face. So come on now!!! Sick of weak cry babies who can not make it.
monkeys make haters
cindy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

chuck66 wrote:
This was most likely started by a white person wanting to stir the pot!
nah...some monkey
cindy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Nothingbut wrote:
There are sorry people of all races and hard workers of all races.I agree about SOME lazy people living off taxpayers money and living better than I do .Maybe our Governor will man up and start DRUG TESTING all Welfare recipients.Then we will see a lot of people looking for work,or stealing,selling MORE drugs.
then they will have to compete with our government.
Yeap

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

No u black SOB u need to get a job an stop stealing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Bainbridge Forum right now

Search the Bainbridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr rename 39,489
Happy Easter! 5 hr From the Stands 4
lisa finley n chris cox messing around 5 hr hmmmm 3
Bainbridge City Manager Job. (Mar '11) 6 hr hot air news 63
City Manager 7 hr Sure 74
Where to find bi guys or tranny 10 hr Bi Too 4
Who is or what do you know about Jennifer Bullock? (May '12) Sat 2 pac 33
•••

Flood Warning for Decatur County was issued at April 20 at 9:41PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••