Rich white people need to spread their wealth

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Rich white folks needs to spread their wealth around to us poor folks. The black man built this country with swaet and tears, without us it wouldn't be crap

Vote Obama 2012
power to the bro

Bainbridge, GA

#2 Jun 4, 2011
right on brother. i will start me up a knockoff version of the acorn organization and start a gathering the votes. 2012 heres we come.
Monkey Hater

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2011
We are... Through WELFARE! You know those foodstamps and tanf benefits you receive every month (roughly around $1600(combined) a month for the average porch monkey) that you don't do shit for. That's us "rich white folks" spreading the wealth. WE BUST our ASSes AT WORK to support our own families and barely make ends meet in this tough economy while you porch monkeys (black AND white) sit on your asses all day on the porch slinging dope, yet you still bring in almost as much as we do at the end of the day. Actually, much more than we do if you add what y'all make off the dope you're slinging. Half of our earnings are stolen from us through tax dollars to take care of your sorry asses and then you don't pay taxes on your ALREADY FREE food nor do you pay taxes on your dope money. You get free housing, kids eat free lunch at school. Hell their are even programs in place to pay your light bill if you spend all your money on dope or 22 inch rims and don't pay it. How much more would you like us to share? We're already supporting your families. What more would you like? You name it, I'm sure Bro. Al will find a way to make it happen for ya'. Hell y'all even get free day care(paid for by the working men/women) for your children so you don't have to be bothered by the little monkeys till 6p.m. All the while, I have to pay for my kids childcare so I can go to work to provide for you lazy worthless pieces of shit! How 'bout this... You share your dope money with us for one week and we'll share our salary with you for a month. Deal? GET A JOB you FRIGGIN' IDIOT PIECE OF SHIT!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nothingbut

Sycamore, GA

#5 Jun 5, 2011
There are sorry people of all races and hard workers of all races.I agree about SOME lazy people living off taxpayers money and living better than I do .Maybe our Governor will man up and start DRUG TESTING all Welfare recipients.Then we will see a lot of people looking for work,or stealing,selling MORE drugs.
Shaunqueeza

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Jun 5, 2011
We bout to take over America once and for all and them dumb white devils is too dumb to see.

We be getting our black mans to be impregnating them white girls. They be having zebra babies like Obama.

We out breeding them 6 to 1

We get promoted and jobs simply cause the coor of our skin.

Those of us that don't want to work get to chill at the house and use WIC and Foodstamps. Some use their foodstamps to get high.

We bout to steal this country from these cracker devils and they too dumb to see. Put them saltines on a boat and send them to Norway.

Obama in 2012

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 5, 2011
I do not owe any of you worthless monkies a damn thing. Get a job and quit begging and breeding like dogs. So now you have pissed me and off and I will make someone pay for it when I get to Bainbridge tomorrow. I will not spread my money around or share it. But I will spread some piece of trash's belonging on the street who owes me money. You can outbreed us all you want to, you will just die of hunger because your monkie ass president is going to break this country very soon. Do not like what I have to say, come see me, I'll tell you face to face. So come on now!!! Sick of weak cry babies who can not make it.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 5, 2011
This was most likely started by a white person wanting to stir the pot!

Location hidden

#9 Jun 5, 2011
See the news about the guy who tried to outrun the law. When he wrecked if I had been first on scene, I would have cut his throat with a piece of broken glass and saved alot of taxpayer money. He needs to go. Yep that is the way this redneck feels.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 5, 2011
Shaunqueeza, you are no more a black person than my dog is. But if you are, I am not worried the projects. Had one of you bad ass goons who came on my property last Thursday night. Had him on his knees begging me not to shoot him, bet he pissed his pants. These punks are nothing one on one. The only thing bad is their breath and body odor. What the projects need is a modern day Hitler to clean them out. Screw poor trash!!!!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 5, 2011
Remember I said trash not poor people.
Anonymous

Bainbridge, GA

#14 Jun 5, 2011
Excuse me dear, you have and or had just as much of a chance to become "rich" or wealthy as any of us "white folk". There are caucasion and African Americans paying for less fortunate people to live. You're right the country wouldn't be what it is without african americans but..... get a job!!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 5, 2011
Shaunqueeza, shut your stupid back face and talk to my face. I will be in Bainbridge all day tomorrow abusing people who owe me money. Bring along some of you project punks, I need some new ones to make an example out of. Maybe they will make a movie about us, you know like Gran Torino. I ready to leave this world. Are you?
Shaunqueeza

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Jun 5, 2011
chuck66 wrote:
Shaunqueeza, shut your stupid back face and talk to my face. I will be in Bainbridge all day tomorrow abusing people who owe me money. Bring along some of you project punks, I need some new ones to make an example out of. Maybe they will make a movie about us, you know like Gran Torino. I ready to leave this world. Are you?
Don't blame the anger you have for your little white pecker on me Chucky
Just FYI

Alturas, FL

#17 Jun 5, 2011
I'm sorry I usually has this kind of race crap because people always pull the race card, but in this case I must....

Breed us out are you crazy mixed kids turn out light not dark and then when a mixed child breeds to another white guess what happens they lighter. Get the point!
Shaunqueeza wrote:
We bout to take over America once and for all and them dumb white devils is too dumb to see.
We be getting our black mans to be impregnating them white girls. They be having zebra babies like Obama.
We out breeding them 6 to 1
We get promoted and jobs simply cause the coor of our skin.
Those of us that don't want to work get to chill at the house and use WIC and Foodstamps. Some use their foodstamps to get high.
We bout to steal this country from these cracker devils and they too dumb to see. Put them saltines on a boat and send them to Norway.
Obama in 2012
Hmm

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jun 5, 2011
Shaunqueeza wrote:
<quoted text>
You down in yo parents basement tryin to be some internet gangsta. You nothin but a wangsta. You ain't gonna do nothin but play with yo shrimp d1ck cracka
Shaunqueeza. Absolutely not black or you would have typed "SKRIMPS DICK CRACKA"

CrazyWhiteDriver

Albany, GA

#19 Jun 5, 2011
I just wanna know ONE thing....Just ONE SINGLE LITTLE THING!!!...How come they can't get out of the middle of the road? It's clear and obvious they are doing it on PURPOSE - walking or standing in the middle of the road, regardless of what vehicles are coming their way (and it's not a black/white thing either because it also happens AT NIGHT when it is impossible to know the race of the driver!)! It's a power thing, I know that, but what's the point? What does it accomplish? Oh man, there have been SO many times I've wished I could just FLOOR IT!
my 2 cents

Tifton, GA

#20 Jun 5, 2011
Shaunqueeza wrote:
<quoted text>
You soft cracka, you wouldnt last 5 minutes in da projects. We hard as fck up in dis hood and you can't hang with deez goons. So dont be tryin 2 flex
You must be the rock slanger...he the only one in the projects with a computer.
case nickel

Bainbridge, GA

#21 Jun 5, 2011
my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the rock slanger...he the only one in the projects with a computer.
we gots the internet on our smartphones. who needs a computer these days anyway?

United States

#22 Jun 5, 2011
Girl, bet you 5 grand he can walk through the projects and no one will touch him. Do not dare him to do it unless you want to walk with him. It is time to put up or shut up.

United States

#23 Jun 5, 2011
By the way you are not Black, most likely white redneck playing with people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bearcats Not holding Spring Practice this year 14 hr BabydAddys mama 12
News Aaron's Inc hit with 2 new sexual harassment la... (Nov '12) Thu one who knows 26
Ex-Nurse (Oct '14) Wed Luke 47
Mr. Pips water in gas Wed Luke 16
Houses to Rent in Bainbridge, GA (Aug '10) Wed Luke 36
Erik Johnson May 20 hermann 25
New center shows support for Bainbridge veterans May 20 Just sayin 6
More from around the web

Bainbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]