wife wont admit she has had more than...

wife wont admit she has had more than affairs than whats she confesses to

Posted in the Bainbridge Forum

turnbuckle

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2010
what to do
Barbie Barbara

Warwick, RI

#2 Aug 25, 2010
Divorce her if you do not trust her or shut up about it.
sumpin wrong

Warwick, RI

#3 Aug 25, 2010
sound like sombdy ant ben tendin de fire at home like he ought to. send er to me n she wont b cheatin on me. U ant doin sumpin right homee
here you are again

Elburn, IL

#4 Aug 25, 2010
Barbie Barbara wrote:
Divorce her if you do not trust her or shut up about it.
OMG DO YOU HAVE A LIFE BB???? JESUS GET OFF THIS FREAKING SITE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
Barbie Barbara

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Aug 25, 2010
here you are again wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG DO YOU HAVE A LIFE BB???? JESUS GET OFF THIS FREAKING SITE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
I should have known that someone as insecure as yourself would have started this post. What, you don't believe your wife because you lie to her all the time? Are you projecting your sins on your own wife now instead someone on an anonymous forum? Seems to me that you are the one who is ruining one forum after another. Get your own life and leave me to mine. You Gnat.
just me

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2010
lemme guess you wife name is ellen lay
nobody

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2010
sorry dude
Im just sayin

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Does it really matter how many she has had? One is way too many, divorce her.
sad but true

Sugar Grove, IL

#9 Aug 30, 2010
i agree with im just sayin....whats it matter how many times? if she's cheating on u then she wasnt ever really YOURS to begin with and obvisiously she doesnt care anything about u or she would be true to u and ur marriage. my advice, ditch her and move on to someone thats worth ur time.
Wondering

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Aug 30, 2010
turnbuckle wrote:
what to do
Have you ever cheated on you wife?
Been There

Americus, GA

#11 Aug 30, 2010
It seems that you are very young. The very best thing that you can do is, end the pain, move forward, and make a happy life for yourself. I promise you that there is a woman out there that has been through a bad marriage as well, and would appreciate a true caring and loving person. Be that person, meet that woman, and you will have a very happy life. One more thing, if you are a father, make sure that you are always there for your child.
fighting the battle

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Aug 30, 2010
If your wife cheats on ya not once but numerous times then she's not in love with you and ya don't need her. I've been there. Been cheated in and also cheated myself. Not something I'm proud of. A loveless marriage will leave you missreable. If there are kids involved don't stay in it for them. It hurts them worse if ya do. Take it from someone who's been there done that and still waiting to buy the tshirt. Its not worth your happiness! You will end up just bitter and hateful! You've not to love the one you're with or leave em!!!! Now only if I would take my own advice!
tommy w

Hilbert, WI

#13 Aug 30, 2010
put it in her a double s
babydoll

Warwick, RI

#14 Aug 30, 2010
I know you want to know the truth, but atleast you know she has cheated. You definately don't need to be with someone who cheats, once a cheater; always a cheater!
yep

Elburn, IL

#15 Aug 30, 2010
babydoll wrote:
I know you want to know the truth, but atleast you know she has cheated. You definately don't need to be with someone who cheats, once a cheater; always a cheater!
amen!! biggest homewrecker there is works at HQ in bainbridge... ONCE a cheater and homewrecker ALWAYS a cheater and homewrecker!
hello

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2010
just me wrote:
lemme guess you wife name is ellen lay
say wut now thats my family?
just me

United States

#17 Sep 14, 2010
hello wrote:
<quoted text> say wut now thats my family?
are you asking me if she's your family? how would i know? wouldnt you know that? baahaaaa my wife worked with her once so if she is your family you have my sympathy.
speak

Sugar Grove, IL

#18 Sep 14, 2010
You people talk another language. I still can't figure this out. Just statin!
the humorist

Germany

#19 Sep 14, 2010
beat it out of her!
southern charm

United States

#20 Sep 15, 2010
the humorist wrote:
beat it out of her!
That's probably why she cheated in the first place. When a person(man or woman)does'nt get love at home, they will seek it outside the home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Taccati enjoys the art of the deal in rea... 12 hr Bob Johnson 2
Word Association (May '15) 15 hr Joi C 434
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 15 hr Joi C 940
Haley Morgan Heard 15 hr Heyheyhey 1
Brittany Varnum 17 hr Idiots 6
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) 17 hr Lawrence Wolf 54
Parrish settles with Decatur County 19 hr wondering 8

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance