Beliefs

Albany, GA

#22 Jun 15, 2012
All we can do is take our money else where maybe to the five star or somewhere else...
Beliefs

Albany, GA

#23 Jun 15, 2012
I believe it... Tell us more of what shell b saying
fyi

United States

#24 Jun 15, 2012
Beliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
That is sad!
I'm not sure what u meant by that. I hope u didnt misunderstand me in that post and think i was referring to u bc my comment there was directed at "dont understand" for calling u an idiot and trying to make u look stupid for supposedly not knowing all meanings of that word when in fact it was "they" who made themselves look foolish and i was just pointing that out to them. That certainly was not directed at u and i just wanted to clarify that. Lol
Beliefs

Albany, GA

#25 Jun 15, 2012
Oh I understood, I meant the restaurant is sad... i appreciated ur comment
just sayin

United States

#26 Jun 15, 2012
Beliefs wrote:
All we can do is take our money else where maybe to the five star or somewhere else...
Five star is not much better.....that is actually the one i was referring to on my other post because I just misunderstood last night and thought that they were the one you were talking about. I noticed u said "great wall" lol.....but for some reason, i had a moment where i was thinking of Five Star. Trust me, that one is more nastier than Great Wall. What u see inside the resturant may look clean to u but what they have going on back there in the kitchen is anything BUT. Not only did they leave a pile of shit laying in the middle of the bathroom floor but someone i know who works in the maintenance business of other establishments, i wont say what kind of business they are in so that its not known where this info came from but when this person had to visit the kitchen, dead flies were seen laying all in the stuff they were dipping their chicken into and then cooking it. And i know this isnt saying much, but according to this person who has visited all the restaurants in town, Great Wall is the cleanest of all the Chinese places.
Beliefs

Albany, GA

#27 Jun 15, 2012
Wow. i won't b going to either one ... as much as i enjoyed going to great wall i will not b going back simply because of the woman's rudeness. and the buffet is never fresh...
My Choice

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#28 Jun 15, 2012
I go to Colquitt a few times a month. I like the one on the square there. Young nice couple runs it and although it is not a 50 item buffet, they have the basics and cook just enough. Sometimes you may have to wait a minute for him to bring some more out, but it is hot and fresh. And they are very nice. I have quit eating at the ones in Bainbridge
Beliefs

Albany, GA

#29 Jun 15, 2012
My Choice wrote:
I go to Colquitt a few times a month. I like the one on the square there. Young nice couple runs it and although it is not a 50 item buffet, they have the basics and cook just enough. Sometimes you may have to wait a minute for him to bring some more out, but it is hot and fresh. And they are very nice. I have quit eating at the ones in Bainbridge
I have seen that one but failed to try it... Next time I'm that way I will have to try it. Thanks
just sayin

United States

#30 Jun 15, 2012
Beliefs wrote:
Wow. i won't b going to either one ... as much as i enjoyed going to great wall i will not b going back simply because of the woman's rudeness. and the buffet is never fresh...
I dont blame u. Rudeness alone, is enough to make a person not revisit a place no matter how clean it is.
so what

Moultrie, GA

#31 Jun 17, 2012
the five star was rude and i didnt know they were nasty but the great wall! i used to love their peanut butter chicken and now i hate it! its chewy,and so not fresh!! they need to change the buffet up to some fresh food!!!!!! and that woman needs to stop being such a bitch! the man is nice and the kids are nice but that woman is rude and she acts as if she cant stand you when people. she makes faces and never smiles and is always yelling in Chinese.
What I heard

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#32 Jun 17, 2012
I really got upset. She was on the phone and very loudly and in a rude voice, she said &#25105;&#35752;&# 21388;&#33026;&#32938; &#32654;&#22269;&# 29482;...Can you believe she would say that where we could hear it?
Beliefs

Moultrie, GA

#33 Jun 17, 2012
I believe it. She is completely rude!
Lucky in Love

Munster, IN

#34 Jun 17, 2012
I think I seen her broom hovering in a parking space out front.
liegh

Moultrie, GA

#35 Jun 18, 2012
yeah, that with some ankle biters out there walking along side of her
seriously

Toronto, Canada

#36 Jun 21, 2012
The last time I ate at the great wall it was the same result as Beliefs. The food wasn't even close to being fresh or hot. The lady behind the counter talked on her cell the entire time we were in there, she never once came out from behind the counter to check the buffet. I could have gotten better leftovers out of my fridge. The food use to be very good. Use this link to see their last inspection score. http://health.state.ga.us/programs/envservice...
just wondering

Wheatland, WY

#37 Jun 21, 2012
Does Wong Hung Lo still own the restaurant?
Lucky in Love

Munster, IN

#38 Jun 21, 2012
Yep.....His favorite dishes are: Cream of some young men & Two can chew.
sigh

Brookings, SD

#39 Jun 23, 2012
if you don't like it just don't eat there. It's simple really. I happen to like eating there but i NEVER eat at the buffet. EVER. That's really not a good idea anywhere you go. That food sits there for hours and hours unprotected from little kids dirty fingers and all kinds of pathogens that can cause you serious troubles. Thats just common sense though. I have noticed that around this area that nobody really seems to give a damn about that. Open a buffet and you're golden. So what if she's telling her phone companion that we are all pigs. It's really not far from the truth around here. I always just order my food be made to order. It's hot and always fresh. i don't take offense to her phone conversations or attitude. I'm just there for a meal.
Rosco-p-Coaltrai n

United States

#40 Jun 23, 2012
Have you ever noticed that a lot of times places go get your " hot and fresh orders off the menu" off the buffet! Just some crusty "food for thought" !
sigh

Brookings, SD

#41 Jun 23, 2012
no. i have not noticed that. Mainly because i'm not stupid enough to let them. I wait for my food and they cook it, bring it out of the kitchen. Besides from what i can tell from their buffet nothing is ever really "hot"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the remaining few and dsr (Feb '12) 5 hr settingupothers 28
Memorial Day 14 hr Jim Meredith 3
Kayla Lambert 17 hr slutskeletons 30
District Attorney Mulholland or Cleveland? (Aug '08) Sun Militant Mark 474
Review: J P Cycles (Oct '09) May 28 Ricktify 16
Mike Bankston Asst. DA arrested for DUI.... May 27 Madd 122
Meth in Vada May 27 liarliarpantsonfire 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages