First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well then

United States

#22 Dec 15, 2010
I don't know anything about a harassment suit?!
whats that

United States

#23 Dec 15, 2010
Ya its different when she does it I guess
Well then wrote:
She is a hypocrite. Talking about others & their faults but then goes & sleeps with Tim.
a friend

United States

#24 Dec 15, 2010
no neither of them are saints by all means the both have done it to each other at least she knew it was wrong and didnt try yo leave her family over it
what

United States

#25 Dec 15, 2010
Well he cheated on her, so she got him back. Two wrongs don't make a right but....... Why did she delete ger facebook?
A Friend of the Two

Arlington, TN

#26 Dec 15, 2010
I don't think any of this is anyone's business. Leave her alone and let them deal with what ever this is. She deleted hers to try and stop all the DRAMA that people are creating. This town is the worse place about airing everyones business. If people would stop talking about others maybe they can deal with their own.
yada

United States

#27 Dec 15, 2010
Brittany wrote:
Apparently you all have issues on here to post this. Does any of this make you feel better. We all know who this could be and if you don't watch it and stop talking I will file a har.ment suite against you. My family does not need this right now. I am going to find out who this is and something will be done soon. So just stop before anything else is said or done. I dont answer to any of you nor do yall need to know anything about this.
Good luck on that..according to the cops there is nothing that can be done..it's not slander if it is the truth, is what was told to a friend of mine.so if you do find out who is doing it..please put it on here...I would love to know the answer.
Well then

United States

#28 Dec 15, 2010
They deserve each other in my opinion. I just find it hilarious about what a two faced hypocrite she is. She should sweep around her own back door before she talks about others anymore.
a friend

United States

#29 Dec 15, 2010
YOU ALL NEED TO JUST STOP. EVERYONE HAS ISSUES AND HAS A LITTLE DIRT AROUND THEIR DOOR. SO UNTIL YOU ALL SWEEP AROUND YOUR BACK OFF. AND GROW UP. LETS POST YOUR NAMES AND SEE WHAT ALL IS BEING SAID. WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE WANTS TO DO THAT. HMM I WONDER WHY. THERE ARE STILL MORE SECRETS OUT THERE ISNT IT THAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN. THEY HAVE A CHILD AND YOU ARE AFFECTING ALL OF THEM JUST STOP.
Just a thought

Gadsden, AL

#30 Dec 15, 2010
a friend wrote:
YOU ALL NEED TO JUST STOP. EVERYONE HAS ISSUES AND HAS A LITTLE DIRT AROUND THEIR DOOR. SO UNTIL YOU ALL SWEEP AROUND YOUR BACK OFF. AND GROW UP. LETS POST YOUR NAMES AND SEE WHAT ALL IS BEING SAID. WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE WANTS TO DO THAT. HMM I WONDER WHY. THERE ARE STILL MORE SECRETS OUT THERE ISNT IT THAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN. THEY HAVE A CHILD AND YOU ARE AFFECTING ALL OF THEM JUST STOP.
Maybe they should have thought about how they were affecting their child before they both screwed around. The only ones I feel sorry for in all of this are Autumn & their child.
question

Waterloo, Canada

#31 Dec 15, 2010
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they should have thought about how they were affecting their child before they both screwed around. The only ones I feel sorry for in all of this are Autumn & their child.
Is any of this affecting YOU in any way? If not, why are you concerning yourself with it? Just saying
santa

United States

#32 Dec 15, 2010
its christmas be nice everyone
Just a thought

United States

#33 Dec 16, 2010
No, her situation does not personally affect me but I have been the victim of her vicious rumors. I'm just glad everyone can see her for who she really is. She portrays herself totally different than she is.
my opinion

United States

#34 Dec 16, 2010
Well let's see one of these entries has got to be Karen. She lives her life thru autumn. This has nothin to do with anyone but Brittany, shon, Tim and Autumn. If its that big of a deal then why does Shon and TIM still talk. And it happened when Run and Autumn wasn't even together.
A Friend of the Two

Arlington, TN

#35 Dec 16, 2010
Just a thought wrote:
No, her situation does not personally affect me but I have been the victim of her vicious rumors. I'm just glad everyone can see her for who she really is. She portrays herself totally different than she is.
Just a thought. what "vicious rumors" has she talked about you? I think you just need to stay out of the middle of things. People make mistakes just because they do does not make them a bad person. all the fingers getting pointed need to be getting pointed right back in everyone else's face to no one is PERFECT.
Just a thought

United States

#36 Dec 16, 2010
A Friend of the Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a thought. what "vicious rumors" has she talked about you? I think you just need to stay out of the middle of things. People make mistakes just because they do does not make them a bad person. all the fingers getting pointed need to be getting pointed right back in everyone else's face to no one is PERFECT.
You're so right. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn't make them a bad person. So how about you get that through her head because she apparently doesn't understand that when it comes to other people. It's not okay for other people to make mistakes but we should all let it go when she does it? I think not.
Siily baby

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#37 May 1, 2012
WoW we all know that she has always cheated shon too,but every one cheats they a lie if they say different So yall need to stop yall must be jealous cause you cant have her right now..Are have shon
Amanda

United States

#38 Tuesday Jul 5
Well I'm not the one to run and spread others business out too the public . i really have a hard time on the fact Brittany gets up set with shon because he stays out weary hours of the nigh N its poor Brittany this poor Brittany that. sweetheart Shon white has always cheated on way back to the time yall got married wasn't married three mouths he was laid up in climax Ga with a girrl slinging that pipe it wasn't the first time he cheated and I'm sure its not the last time . Brittany sue you can't keep a man frm cheating (Them genes) born into them. its kinda sad heart broken especially for them two doir steps. hun yyou can't stop it and I'm sure if it wasn't for them two little door steps Shon White Would not be with you
I'm not saying he don't love he does n his own lit"" way. shon ain't in love with you yea a*s is a*s n yea grass ain't greener on thay side but you apparently ain't got what it takes to kerp him satisfied in bed are in life general . We no ypu ain't a saint your self no one is. simply fact is this.... Brittany if you don't like what he us doing n think it ain't right hell tell him so n if he don't pick up n get right bout family dam u grown you no what to do. pack up n leave his a*s point blank .. why u want to be with a man that don't wanna be with that's craxy u will never change the man he us. sure his dad cheated on shon mom done her badly n yes he us no better than the party he cheated with its not just one t blame its two I'm sure his dad regrets it but you play you pay. its all in there blood U CAN NOT STOP A CHEATING SPOUSE U CAN SUCKK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT FOR THOSE BABIES ARE YOU NO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO FOR THEM BABIES WAKE UP NOW. NO BROKEN HOME IS PERFECT ACTUALLY PRYDY SAD BUT THIS DAY N TIME LOVE AIN'T LIKE IT WAS BACK IN THE OLD DAYS. ALLL MEN CHEAT ALSO ALL WOMEN CHEAT. WE ALL HAVE SOME KIND OF DIRTY SKELETONS IN THE CLOSETS N ITS REALLY NO ONE BUSINESS BUT THINK BOUT THIS ITS NOT THA FIRST N WANT BE LAST HE HAS CHEATED. YEA IF U LIKE GETTING BACK AT HIM BY SLEEPING AROUND YOUR SHOIT FOR IT BUT IT DON'T MAKE UT BETTET N YOU GET CALL A WHORE I. FELL SORRY FOR U BRITTANY KRAMA IS ONE HELL OF A BITCH RIDE DON'T YOU SAY
Amanda

United States

#39 Tuesday Jul 5
Excitement attention he what he is calling and he can't seem to find it with you no more... attraction sexy all the bove a man likes all the attention excitement love touchy (get the ffreak on in the bed duh dding ding. will he look bak one day n think dam i wish i wouldn't done such a thing oh yes. its too too late than he'll make the bed he wants to die old with don't everr push him away by fusing bout it. that makes ya wanna do it more so than before ya can't blame no one for his cheating surps but him his self that's life. put ypur foot down if he chooses to continue with the wrongdoing that's him pick up move forward dam. It urps my a*s for someone to act like it ain't right its wrong to do when your not so out standing your self yall both cheat yall both destroyed the marriage. the vows have been broke n will never be real again. Those kids are the ones that is hurting from the crap u two have done n is doing so its best ti carry on separates ways here is your sign lolollolo yyaall should of. never had kiddos unless yall were gonna have aa bond tthat wasn't gonna be destroyed them kids want keep him nor you from cheating.. (REMEMBER IF YOU CHEAT ON YOUR PARTNER ONCE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEATER CHEAT ONE ON YOU CHEAT TWICE YOU VHEAT THREE TIMES THAYS ON ME. YOU TRYING TO PUT YOUR FAMILY OUT THERE LIKE ITS PERFECT N YALL HAPPY YALL AIN'T GOT PEOPLE FOOLED GOOD LOCK WITH TRYING TO STOP MAN FROM CHEATING IT EILL NEVER STOP. SHON WANTED TO CHEAT HIS SELF NO IDIOT PUT A GUN TO HIS HEAD N SAY SLEEP WITH HER R I'M PULLING THE TRIGGER LOL
Amanda

United States

#40 Tuesday Jul 5
Last phase if you didn't do wrong in life n speak n talk about good people your life r yalls wouldn't be so far gone. Don't be fake be stright up honest to people don't back stab otheers when u go to them in yhere face n friends to the end but turn around and talk B.S. but oh well I've said enough for ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the runoff election for judge between ryan clev... 4 hr Bewildered 37
Please welcome (Aug '09) Thu to catch a thief 53
Britany comerford (May '12) Thu Disgusted 26
Parrish settles with Decatur County Wed Janet 14
DCSO Closed on Sundays? Jul 27 Sorry to tell the... 8
Turner Broadband Jul 27 Switch it 22
karma vs Jennifer bullock (Jun '15) Jul 27 She is useless 29

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance