Norman Park, GA

#1 Jun 27, 2013
why are all these people trying to throw their lives away to bring cell phones,drugs,and other items to be smuggled into inmates?
for reals

Bainbridge, GA

#2 Jun 27, 2013
because she is stupid

Albany, GA

#3 Jun 28, 2013
its been several people in the last couple years;guards,visitors;and recently all the way to the courthouse

Leesburg, GA

#4 Jun 29, 2013
they need to bury them in there let them see what a real jail look like

Albany, GA

#5 Jul 12, 2013
yup;just cant wait to see the outcome on this one. will justice be served?,or will the slime prevail? good question. certain people blame everyone but themselves to save their own skin;and even risk their own parents to achieve that goal. hope some serious repercussions are handed down;because a slap on the wrist aint gonna work on the one i know that was involved in one case. takes some serious balls to smuggle contraband into the courthouse. not to mention the complete disregard for same.
Du Dux Danx

Bainbridge, GA

#6 Jul 12, 2013
I just cant believe it, I tell ya.

Albany, GA

#7 Jul 30, 2013
gots to be kiddin. probably probation at best and be right back up there dropping off more goodies for the inmates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse President of the US....EVER 5 hr war Monger Trump 2,736
Name Your Subject And State A Provable Fact And... 8 hr Jack The Rapper 4
This could get interesting 8 hr Jack The Rapper 64
Trump's elaborate lifestyle at taxpayers expense.. 15 hr Republican proud 197
Taurus Manufacturing coming to Bainbridge 15 hr Jack The Rapper 21
Jonathan Owens Wed Jack The Rapper 2
Commissioners Number 13 (Aug '17) Mar 17 Bill Clintons Cigar 40

Bainbridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Bainbridge Mortgages