Turner broadband sucks
Concerned Citizen

Bainbridge, GA

#25 Feb 18, 2013
Goto any speed test site and run a test then post your results.
wonding why

Winter Haven, FL

#26 Feb 18, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Goto any speed test site and run a test then post your results.
Why don't you go get another service? Your bitching is getting old. This is America and you do have a choice. You apparently don't like Turner Broadband
Concerned Citizen

Bainbridge, GA

#27 Feb 18, 2013
One because that equipment that Turner is using belongs to the citizens of Decatur county, I am a tax payer in Decatur county. If you advertise a specific product and do not provide that product and knowingly avoid fixing it, you are liable. I encourage everyone to contact their district commissioner and advise them of the situation.
That explains it

Winter Haven, FL

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
One because that equipment that Turner is using belongs to the citizens of Decatur county, I am a tax payer in Decatur county. If you advertise a specific product and do not provide that product and knowingly avoid fixing it, you are liable. I encourage everyone to contact their district commissioner and advise them of the situation.
tell the truth...that ain't no other service that gives you unlimited and with on the computer all day you know you will up ALL the time in a matter of days with Verizon or Dish or Hughes. That is the reason.
Opinions

Columbus, GA

#29 Feb 18, 2013
wonding why wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go get another service? Your bitching is getting old. This is America and you do have a choice. You apparently don't like Turner Broadband
wow you know how to read comments??? APPARENTLY they don't like it, I mean that's obvious...you are probably one of the lazy ass people that works for this company.
Harrell

Moultrie, GA

#30 Feb 20, 2013
I have gotten nothing but lies and runaround from this company. I canceled and am way better off now. Shane is as dishonest as they come and the techs are lazy, rude, and drug addicts. I would recommend this service to no one. Shame on them for wasting our tax dollars!
Just Curious

Dalton, GA

#31 Feb 20, 2013
Who are the techs that are drug addicts I do not want them in my home! That big guy with the scar on his face is the laziest one I've heard!
For Shane Turner

Bainbridge, GA

#32 Mar 4, 2013
I have sent you 3 emails and gone by the office to ask about the credits we we're all promised from the outage and you have yet to call me back or credit my account. Also a $10 late fee because we did not pay our bill while a freaking service was out?!?! I will be so glad when the other service provider gets comes to town, I will be going and taking a lot of your clients with me! BTW while you hold customer service very high, your receptionist (whatever the hell she is) at the office is a real B*tch to your "customers", you need to give her the $10 late fee's to go buy her a freaking personality!
Whatever liars

Bainbridge, GA

#33 Mar 6, 2013
I went into the shithole office/daycare to ask one of the tech's a question. Too bad for me, Jordon, the ugly little shit who looks like a drug addict, was on a personal call and couldn't speak to me. While I waited, a Mexican woman and her son came in, asking about cable/internet combo. I watched on as the bitch at the counter, knowingly signed her up when she KNEW that's not what the lady wanted. I tried to explain to the woman she was making a mistake, but hell, I don't speak Spanish. Another women in the office also tried to advise her that it was mediacom she wanted, but the language barrier couldn't be communicated through.
To see someone get blatantly taken advantage of sickens me. These are the sorriest sacks of shit I've ever seen. This business is a joke.
The Better Business Bureau needs to be contacted.
Yeah right

Columbus, GA

#34 Mar 6, 2013
Whatever liars wrote:
I went into the shithole office/daycare to ask one of the tech's a question. Too bad for me, Jordon, the ugly little shit who looks like a drug addict, was on a personal call and couldn't speak to me. While I waited, a Mexican woman and her son came in, asking about cable/internet combo. I watched on as the bitch at the counter, knowingly signed her up when she KNEW that's not what the lady wanted. I tried to explain to the woman she was making a mistake, but hell, I don't speak Spanish. Another women in the office also tried to advise her that it was mediacom she wanted, but the language barrier couldn't be communicated through.
To see someone get blatantly taken advantage of sickens me. These are the sorriest sacks of shit I've ever seen. This business is a joke.
The Better Business Bureau needs to be contacted.
Haha that's funny. The ugly little shit. Whoever you are, you made me laugh. I've been in there several times and have had the unfortunate opportunity to wait for hours while the techs just sit on their cell phones as if they are that important that they can't help a paying customer. He's a damn thief pot head.
Yuckk

Talladega, AL

#35 Mar 9, 2013
Seriously, Jordon Faircloth, I think thats his name, is rude little punk! I have been in there more than once for HELP and he just stood there talking on his cell phone. Their business is a DISGRACE, and I couldn't be happier that I cancelled my service! Who wants a drug head in your home anyways, it's not like they help you fix shit anyways! Shane Turner you are a JOKE and a con artist. You should be ASHAMED.
cussingcustomer

Montezuma, GA

#36 Mar 9, 2013
Not pleased.
Dissappointed

Macon, GA

#37 Mar 19, 2013
I thought i was finally going to get good internet at my house, boy was i wrong, my internet is down all the time im suppose to be getting 6 bmps down and im lucky if im getting 2. I get disconnected all the time, a friend of mine got it at the same time and our service was down for 3 days the first month we had it, he found another internet provider so he switched and they wanted him to pay 150 for cancling for internet that didnt work and he had less than a month. As soon as i can switch i will.
just curious

Birmingham, AL

#38 Mar 19, 2013
Dissappointed wrote:
I thought i was finally going to get good internet at my house, boy was i wrong, my internet is down all the time im suppose to be getting 6 bmps down and im lucky if im getting 2. I get disconnected all the time, a friend of mine got it at the same time and our service was down for 3 days the first month we had it, he found another internet provider so he switched and they wanted him to pay 150 for cancling for internet that didnt work and he had less than a month. As soon as i can switch i will.
And who was the other Internet provider he switched to??
D4gn4sty

Bainbridge, GA

#39 Mar 21, 2013
I would guess Windstream.
ashley

United States

#40 Mar 21, 2013
I think that company needs to shut down. Everytime i go in there the only one who is nice and willing to help is stephanie. But shane's wife carrie is a bitch, she is rude and thinks her shit dont stink. I would like to catch her outside that office
Ralph

Albany, GA

#41 Mar 22, 2013
Chappells SC must be a terrible place to live that you came all the way to Bainbridge to get internet service. Clearly all the breed up there is nasty trash.
Laughing At You

Bainbridge, GA

#42 Mar 26, 2013
I hope you do too!!! Newsflash Skank, Carrie is never in that office!!!!!
ashley wrote:
I think that company needs to shut down. Everytime i go in there the only one who is nice and willing to help is stephanie. But shane's wife carrie is a bitch, she is rude and thinks her shit dont stink. I would like to catch her outside that office
ashley

United States

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Laughing At You wrote:
I hope you do too!!! Newsflash Skank, Carrie is never in that office!!!!!
<quoted text>
um excuse me but she has been in there quite a few times that i have been in there and she mostly stays in the back office
Artis

Atlanta, GA

#44 Mar 26, 2013
I still don't know why you people just don't get DSL from your telephone service. They all offer it. Even way out in the county. All you need is a local telephone line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bainbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Woodpile is Getting Full 14 hr OH JOE 40
who eat the p the best in Bainbridge? (Jan '15) 18 hr Little B 12
Moving to Bainbridge in July 2017 Mon Kelly 7
Is Tractor Supply Closing (Feb '10) Mon Farm all 14
Thank You Topix Moderators!!! Mon Kelly 14
Its not adding up.. (Oct '16) Apr 23 My Thoughts 2
Help (Oct '16) Apr 23 My Thoughts 4

Bainbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance