2 Stabbed In Falls Church - News Stor...

2 Stabbed In Falls Church - News Story - WRC | Washington

There are 67 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Apr 27, 2008, titled 2 Stabbed In Falls Church - News Story - WRC | Washington. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Two people were stabbed in a fight early Sunday in Bailey's Crossroads, Fairfax County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DidyaKnow

Upper Marlboro, MD

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Has there been a murder in Fairfax county this year that did not involve illegal aliens? Maybe Fairfax should follow Prince William's lead.
Carlos J

Alexandria, VA

#2 Apr 27, 2008
So yeah i live in the condo down the street, the residents are all African American. They recently moved in and have been holding parties ever since on weekends, and in some cases you would see like 30 people outside around 2am.
Carlos J

Alexandria, VA

#3 Apr 27, 2008
Has there been murder in Fairfax county this year that did not involve a "white" guy this year, or any other race? "Didyaknow"?
Washington DC

Montgomery Village, MD

#4 Apr 27, 2008
DidyaKnow wrote:
Has there been a murder in Fairfax county this year that did not involve illegal aliens? Maybe Fairfax should follow Prince William's lead.
No one was identified as illegal in the article.
J ARIAS

Arlington, VA

#5 Apr 27, 2008
HELLO DIDYAKNOW IN WOODBRIDGE, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE THE ABSURD ASSUMPTION THAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS TRAGEDY ARE ILLEGALS? PLEASE CAUTION YOURSELF WITH THIS OBESERVATIONS. I AGREE THAT ILLEGALS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED IN ANY COUNTY AND SUPPORT PW COUNTY WITH THEIR AGGRESIVE APPROACH, HOWEVER IT IS UNFURTUNATE THAT IN THE ILLEGAL BUNCH THERE ARE A LOT OG GOOD PEOPLE. THE INMIGRATION ISSUE IS VERY COMPLEX AND REQUIRED INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TO ADRESS IT NOT IGNORANT INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU.. RESPECTFULLY J ARIAS
Washington DC

Montgomery Village, MD

#6 Apr 27, 2008
J ARIAS wrote:
HELLO DIDYAKNOW IN WOODBRIDGE, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE THE ABSURD ASSUMPTION THAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS TRAGEDY ARE ILLEGALS? PLEASE CAUTION YOURSELF WITH THIS OBESERVATIONS. I AGREE THAT ILLEGALS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED IN ANY COUNTY AND SUPPORT PW COUNTY WITH THEIR AGGRESIVE APPROACH, HOWEVER IT IS UNFURTUNATE THAT IN THE ILLEGAL BUNCH THERE ARE A LOT OG GOOD PEOPLE. THE INMIGRATION ISSUE IS VERY COMPLEX AND REQUIRED INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TO ADRESS IT NOT IGNORANT INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU.. RESPECTFULLY J ARIAS
Not ignorant what so ever and pointed out right before your posting that no one was identified in the article.
This is an internet forum and if one wants to talk about Miley C. being worth a billion dollars then so be. Do not try to discredit all for one person's post.
Hector Jimenez I AINT

Baltimore, MD

#7 Apr 27, 2008
I'll bet the ranch it was illegal aliens.
J ARIAS

Arlington, VA

#8 Apr 27, 2008
Washington DC wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ignorant what so ever and pointed out right before your posting that no one was identified in the article.
This is an internet forum and if one wants to talk about Miley C. being worth a billion dollars then so be. Do not try to discredit all for one person's post.
My comment was made almost at the same time that your was made, i discredit ignorance, and YES we can discuss any topic that we want...
JAL

Alexandria, VA

#9 Apr 27, 2008
Like I have commented in many of other articles that Fairfax County Board of Supervisors are ignortant of all these problems and they are responsible for our quality of life which is degrading since the explosion of illegal aliens. I used to live in Bailey Crossroads from 1975 to 1982 in 1940's Apartment complex in the back of Rt 7 and enjoyed every moment of my life where there was hardly a crime and being a female, I was never afraid and enjoyed all the freedom with peace in mind. I used to jog or walk at night with no fear. The lawn at the apartment was so green and full of grass. Now no grass and trashy. Why do aliens come here and trash our country and claim to have the rights to live here? Bush and Congress people do NOTHING to protect us. We need ordinary people, true US citizens to be in the senate or house, not some rich ignorant snob people who worry about how election turns out.
tba

Lorton, VA

#10 Apr 27, 2008
That area are crawing with little Gang Bang idoits. Dumb idoits who cross the Rt 7 while your speeding dowin 45 MPH. They don't care since they are illegal and if you hit them they sue and they get medical bill paid free by Tax Payers.
Hanan Ismail

Washington, DC

#11 Apr 27, 2008
THats was my cousin who died a short time later.AHHHHHHHHHHHH! im very sad but hopfully hes in a better place now. Harbi I love u!!!!!!!!!!
AEE

Pontiac, MI

#12 Apr 27, 2008
It is very interesting to read about the hostility toward one another. If we don't curb this hostility, how can we make things better for everyone?
It is true that in every race, religion, culture, gender, class, you will find people who stand for nothing, including community standards, civility, and compassion.
Now what side are you? Thanks.
kathy

Fort Belvoir, VA

#13 Apr 27, 2008
It is very racist of anyone to say these people were illegal aliens. If they were, then instead of wasting taxpayer money they should just be deported back to their home country. There needs to be some kind of background check so that people with criminal records are not allowed to enter this country. Unfortunately, some of the illegal aliens that come over from poorer countries get into some kind of criminal activity. We also need to start looking at the reason why many children of Hispanic parents do not seem to follow the right path. According to my high school daughter, approximately 10% of the Hispanic students in her school go on to lead better lives. I think their parents need to be given insight that this country is not like their country as far as raising children is concerned. You can not trust anyone in this country and it has become a country in which neighbors do not look out for neighbors. It used to be that way about 40 years ago but not any longer. I hope we will find a way to fix this problem or we are going to have lots of problem with our upcoming generation.
DidyaKnow

Upper Marlboro, MD

#14 Apr 27, 2008
I never said that this was caused by a particular race or nationallity. What I am saying is that people that have no problem violating our immigration laws also have no concern for our other laws that control our all of our quality of life. If the Sheriff's office would start deportation proceeding on people who find their way to our county jail, we would all be better off. Even the illegal aliens who do not violate other laws want the people who cause problems deported. Peace to all.
kathy

Fort Belvoir, VA

#15 Apr 27, 2008
tba wrote:
That area are crawing with little Gang Bang idoits. Dumb idoits who cross the Rt 7 while your speeding dowin 45 MPH. They don't care since they are illegal and if you hit them they sue and they get medical bill paid free by Tax Payers.
\
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. They don't care if they are hit by a speeding car? Where did you come up with that from?
kathy

Fort Belvoir, VA

#16 Apr 27, 2008
Carlos J wrote:
So yeah i live in the condo down the street, the residents are all African American. They recently moved in and have been holding parties ever since on weekends, and in some cases you would see like 30 people outside around 2am.
To Carlos J - I live in racially diverse neighborhood. None of the black neighbors have ever caused any problems; just the whites.
Washington DC

Montgomery Village, MD

#17 Apr 27, 2008
kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
To Carlos J - I live in racially diverse neighborhood. None of the black neighbors have ever caused any problems; just the whites.
Now claiming just "whites" is racist too. Congradulations.

“Politicallly incorrect ”

Since: Jul 07

Hampton and Alexandria, VA

#19 Apr 27, 2008
That lady on NBC4 lied when she said that Bailey's x-roads was safe and a good area to live. I used to work there and i ALWAYS raced home when i got off from work. The area is not one where you need to spend time unnecessarily.
Hawkins

Chantilly, VA

#20 Apr 27, 2008
I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy happening so close to home. Contrary to what is said about the Baileys CrossRoads area, particularly the Lacy Blvd area, we are a good community. We were built on a strong African American Foundation which has now become so multicultural, however we are still a good and safe community.
shut up

Washington, DC

#21 Apr 27, 2008
yea wrote:
you blacks are animals, can you go anywhere and not bring the crime rate up....
LIke u guys r any different. U see hundredths of whites, thousands of whites on the news doing something illegal so yeah i wouldnt be talkin. were all the same no matter our skin color. Havent u been reading the history books? By the looks of it i dont thinks so. Ah yeah majority WINS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bailey's Crossroads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newt Gingrich: FBI raid on Michael Cohen was li... 1 hr Powerful Soros 94
News First-grader channels her civil rights heroes a... 2 hr sesostrus 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Alexandria (Dec '16) Apr 12 Jennifer 79
Jimmy Carter Apr 4 sesostrus 2
Just say ‘’no’’ to Jimmy Carter as envoy to N/K... Apr 3 sesostrus 12
Mature single ladies (Jan '15) Mar '15 Chevy 3
News Former Bush administration official charged in ... (Mar '14) May '14 Le Jimbo 40

Bailey's Crossroads Jobs

Personal Finance

Bailey's Crossroads Mortgages