Tropical Storm Bonnie moving toward o...

Tropical Storm Bonnie moving toward oil spill

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Tropical Storm Bonnie moving toward oil spill. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A rainstorm in the southern Bahamas accelerated into Tropical Storm Bonnie on Thursday while following a course that could take it over the site of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Red Neck Billy Joe

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Let's make it happy, let's sing in the rain.
David Morrison

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2010
this is not an oil spill, this is an operation. it is intentional to give the "elites" an excuse to spray corexit. this will alter all life forms in the ocean including single celled animals. if you doubt such a fantastic and absurd sounding scheme, do some work on the internet. Rense.com and other sites that offer this kind of information. It is about depopulation and engineering all life forms. bees are being exterminated with wireless technology then monsanto will appear with a seed that doesn't have to be pollinated. all life will be engineered. this is not paranoia or fantasy. do the work, check it out.
Ace

Glendale, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2010
My Bonnie lies over the ocean....

“Fick?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2010
Bush's fault...
Bam

Crewe, VA

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Maybe it will blow Danny Fox's munchkin butt bact to OZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of kidney donor with type "o" blood Sep 23 Lonnylou 1
New Durham County Arrests and mugshot (Feb '14) Sep 19 Durham 2
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) Sep 19 Unhappy mom 14
Foot fetish Sep 14 Red sox 1
Fetish Sep 13 Redsox12 1
News Bahamas police concerned about spate of armed r... (Feb '13) Mar '13 TOUCHEMDOUS JEAN 5
Wow...KoolMo and his P3 system rocks! (Jan '13) Jan '13 Liz E 1

Bahama Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bahama Mortgages