Beaver County man to learn fate next ...

Beaver County man to learn fate next month in friend's death

There are 1 comment on the Pittsburgh Tribune story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Beaver County man to learn fate next month in friend's death. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune reports that:

Sentencing is scheduled Aug. 7 for a man convicted of involuntary manslaughter, reckless endangerment and drunken driving for the death of his friend who was killed when a pickup was struck by a train in Beaver County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune.

judykrager

New Castle, PA

#1 Jul 4, 2009
To the person/persons who broke into my apartment on june 11-09,I wish to thank all that was in on it, and stold all my jewerly, I HPOE YOU GET WHAT YOU HAVE COMEING TO YOU,AND YOU KNOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.YOU ALSO HAVE A SUPPRISE COMEING TOO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Waltons Aug '17 Need to know 1
News Ambridge school board, teachers' union fail to ... (Dec '16) Aug '17 Right to Work 3
News Part 3: Multiple Blows (Apr '12) Jun '17 MuKappaD 11
Mark lanton (Apr '17) Apr '17 Monaca mama 1
News Margie Byrd-Walker reflects on time as first bl... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nadiyah Stowers 1
pine inn (Jan '16) Feb '17 peggy 2
News Clinton's support is wide, while Trump's is deep (Nov '16) Nov '16 Seriouslady 9

Baden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baden Mortgages