Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24266 Aug 1, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. My family got here in the mid 1500 's. We go back to the Mayflower on the Searls side. The Vaden 's got a land grantfrom King George. Only Native-Americans are more American than me. There are nine patriots in my family that fought in the RW. I am related to the Armisteads. From SS. My great grandmother was MarthaJane Armistead. She married Lodwick Is am Vaden. I am proud of the Armistead line of my SS family.
Wow, you are the only one I've seen here, with longer ties than my own.
You know, we should be dictating requirements, not the lying Gov. IWe have been here longer than this country, why shouldn't our input matter?
I think they should be checking with us,

Location hidden

#24267 Aug 1, 2014
Gasman wrote:
According to rumors the Texans took down Santa Anna while he was banging one of two wives..."Truth Is" they captured Santa Anna while he was dropping a mad Mexican Log into the San Jacinto River....his loud farts gave him away...
So, it sounds better to say he was taking a dump, than to say he was having sex with one of his 2 wives?
Lol, leave it to a mexican to lie about his inadequacies. Hey, do you have 8 inches?
Lol , I bet you read 4 as if it were 8..You're a pipsqueak with no appeal - sorry for you.
You van never compare so, just go hide.

Location hidden

#24268 Aug 1, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are not mean to my Mexican niece and nephew. They are innocent people adopted by a very successful SS family. Courtney will be Dairy Festival Queen when she reaches the age. Just sayin'
If your family came on the Mayflower, why do you have Mexican relations? You are looking bad, now.

Location hidden

#24269 Aug 1, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see its like this. The Jews killed Chuy and countless others that just happened to be in their way to get to the "promised land close qoution. So whats to stop them from killing these natural children to this continent. Your not a natural are you.
The natural children of the USA will be American children.who's ancestors founded and created this nation. Guatemalens are not american and never will be.
Attention, you young brainwashed liberal, there are still Americans who still stand for founding fathers ideals. If you want us truthers to go away, you will have to wait till we're dead. We will not sacrifice our principles, to make you happy. You can kissmyass, before I relinquish to you.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24271 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is...they let the farting sluts leave the Alamo so they remaining soldiers could have a 182 man orgy. This made the Mexicans very horny so they attacked with their male genital bayonets and farting cannons.

Location hidden

#24272 Aug 1, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Truth is...they let the farting sluts leave the Alamo so they remaining soldiers could have a 182 man orgy. This made the Mexicans very horny so they attacked with their male genital bayonets and farting cannons.
Coming from a fart -who cares? I will help dictate what kind of soil to bury you with, though. I choose concrete which will never be opened. Good riddance, cement-encased pain in the arse..
To show your merit, how about I bring some tranny's to your funeral?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#24273 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want us truthers to go away, you will have to wait till we're dead.
Are you the same age demographics of the fux watchers? Lollll
Righteous

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#24274 Aug 1, 2014
Gloria Hanson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure as hell don't sound very righteous. All of us need to look out for our own and if we take a little extra off the top or under the table, there is no harm and no one is wiser. It's dog eat dog out there and I have to grab what I can, however I can grab it. And don't turn this into a racial deal just because I'm black. I'm also a citizen and have human and civil rights.
I love it.......... no one even brought race.......... but YOU did.......... so what your saying it's OK to SCAM the system?????????? it's people like you that are the problem.... then you piss moan and complain what EVERYONE else has .......... just go away lady!!!
Beau Bagley

El Paso, TX

#24275 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, that's just nasty. What are you - a pimp?
No, not a pimp. In fact, I'm white so I couldn't be one. Anyone, I like to dispense helpful advice to my brothers in here about scoring with women.
Righteous

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#24276 Aug 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
on your knees in the rest stall out at the I-5 rest stop?
but you were on your elbows .......... and why were you screaming like a little girl??????
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#24277 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
The natural children of the USA will be American children.who's ancestors founded and created this nation. Guatemalens are not american and never will be.
Attention, you young brainwashed liberal, there are still Americans who still stand for founding fathers ideals. If you want us truthers to go away, you will have to wait till we're dead. We will not sacrifice our principles, to make you happy. You can kissmyass, before I relinquish to you.
Were you born at night? Where in hell do you think Guatemala is? It's in Central America, which means they are and have always been Americans.
Righteous

Miami, FL

#24278 Aug 1, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born at night? Where in hell do you think Guatemala is? It's in Central America, which means they are and have always been Americans.
are really that STUPID?????????? or is it just a God given talent???????

They are NOT US citizens you MORON!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#24279 Aug 1, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
are really that STUPID?????????? or is it just a God given talent???????
They are NOT US citizens you MORON!!!!!!!!!!
I never said they were - the lady I responded to said they were not Americans which is, by definition, false since they live in Central America. Have you always been deficient or did this just recently develop?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#24280 Aug 1, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>They are NOT US citizens you MORON!!!!!!!!!!
Don't they consider themselves "Central Americans"?
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24281 Aug 1, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it.......... no one even brought race.......... but YOU did.......... so what your saying it's OK to SCAM the system?????????? it's people like you that are the problem.... then you piss moan and complain what EVERYONE else has .......... just go away lady!!!
. That ain't no Lady darlin'. Lol
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24282 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If your family came on the Mayflower, why do you have Mexican relations? You are looking bad, now.
because we evolved with the times. I have a conscience and a soul. The Golden Rule is my God. I love all of my nuclear family. Our reunions are very interesting. Cuban...Korean.....puerto rican......and Texas food at our get togethers. I can sleep at night because I love my fellow humans. We talk lots of politics and nursing at dinner. I can die TODAY in peace. Lol
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24283 Aug 1, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
SS peeps are not very educated. I have many "educated" relatives who live in Hopkins County. John.......thinks he is SMART!!!!!!! Tee hee
Righteous

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#24284 Aug 1, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they consider themselves "Central Americans"?
actually NO they do not.......... when was the last time you heard someone for Guatemala say they were Central Americans??????????
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24285 Aug 1, 2014
Gasman wrote:
This is great. I guess the daughters of Texas are all tramps!

fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24287 Aug 2, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a fart -who cares? I will help dictate what kind of soil to bury you with, though. I choose concrete which will never be opened. Good riddance, cement-encased pain in the arse..
To show your merit, how about I bring some tranny's to your funeral?
If you are hanging with trannys, you aren't quite as close minded as you let on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) 8 hr JoeMamaKnows 45
i love kickboxing League City Jun 19 Amanda Wilkinson 2
News Two found dead in Bay Street Park (Sep '09) Jun 14 H_Town 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun 10 Steven 78
Drainage fees May 28 jgarcia 1
Cops at dollar general Apr '16 Christina 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bacliff Mortgages