Bacliff Wiggers:

Bacliff Wiggers:

There are 4 comments on the Houston Press story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Bacliff Wiggers:. In it, Houston Press reports that:

Ever since Norman Mailer penned his essay "The White Negro" in 1957, white people who act black have been alternately studied earnestly and ridiculed by society at large.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Press.

Of 2 cultures

Gilroy, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Wiggers???? What kind of word is that???? There has got to be a better way to describe that!!!!! I have a caucasion mother and an african-american father and I don't consider myself to act black or white!!! Why can't a person just be who they are???? Black or white!!!! What is acting black mean????
Drugs R 4 Thugs

Friendswood, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2008
JOHN LOMAX YOUR AN IDIOT!!! My 6 year old son can write a better article than you. Just because someone is white and part of a predominantly black gang does not mean they are acting black. Houston Press must have desperately needed someone to write for them. Since you are gay and a moron does that make you a maggot? Oh yeah....those mexicans in that bar told me about what they did to you. Don't even deny you took it in the rear.
some one that knows

League City, TX

#3 Sep 22, 2008
john u donot know any one because the picture of 4sp is not any one know tattoo on his body at alllllllll
N Da Trenches

AOL

#5 Sep 25, 2008
whiteboys that grow up around black folks, don't act "black".... they act fly... they just act like fly whiteboys... then some old ignorent, probly racest , white man, see's it, and doesn't like it.. so he has to say something hateful....they act like themselves , not like a whole race of people....... i bet john lomax is an old white man, that acts white......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) 45 min DealerDealWithIt 46
News Texan Accused Of Cursing About Cat Feces Acquitted (Jun '09) 16 hr FalsePreacherWasHe 4
i love kickboxing League City Jun 19 Amanda Wilkinson 2
News Two found dead in Bay Street Park (Sep '09) Jun 14 H_Town 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun 10 Steven 78
Drainage fees May 28 jgarcia 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bacliff Mortgages