Reputed Bacliff gang members facing d...

Reputed Bacliff gang members facing drug charges

There are 46 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from May 23, 2008, titled Reputed Bacliff gang members facing drug charges. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Jason James Ruppert was barely a teenager when federal officials say he became one of six founding members of a drug-dealing gang on Galveston County's north side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SR IV W

League City, TX

#46 Nov 3, 2009
S R IV W SOLDIER READY 4 WAR.........S R IV W IS A MOVEMENT TO GET MY HOMEBOYS RIGHT. WE TRY HARD TO GET ON THE GRIND WITH THIS MUSIK....LETS GO GET THAT PAPER DAWG...IS THAT MONEY MAKIN SCENSE?
MO' MONEY.. MAKIN MO'
big mama

United States

#47 Nov 11, 2009
u need to go to the right blog.
by the way

United States

#48 Nov 14, 2009
Shawn wrote:
It was kevin and tracy get it right
All them guys have done much worce than what they are going down for. Good riddince.
by the way

United States

#49 Nov 14, 2009
Do you all remember when willaim pulled thier house on 4th of its foundation with his truck. Man that was funny. How about the loony toon gang. what losers.
Harry Taint

San Pablo, CA

#50 Feb 19, 2010
Thats what you get for pretending that your black and trying to be a wannabe gangter. Don't these Wiggers realize that they are universally made fun of by both whites and the blacks that they idolize. I HATE WIGGERS, THEY ARE THE WORST SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!
Harry Taint

San Pablo, CA

#51 Feb 19, 2010
SR IV W wrote:
S R IV W SOLDIER READY 4 WAR.........S R IV W IS A MOVEMENT TO GET MY HOMEBOYS RIGHT. WE TRY HARD TO GET ON THE GRIND WITH THIS MUSIK....LETS GO GET THAT PAPER DAWG...IS THAT MONEY MAKIN SCENSE?
MO' MONEY.. MAKIN MO'
Heres an example of worthless wiggers. Gangster rap sure has done allot to destroy our culture. I don't understand how they don't feel any sense of embarrassment for acting like they are something they are not. YOUR WHITE STUPID!!! Quit with the broken grammar and Ebonics. I can't wait until you have to serve time in Huntsville. They other white inmates will feed you to the blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacliff and San Leon (Sep '08) Jul 30 Trayce 61
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Jul 28 Exercise farts 20
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jul 19 Fart decor 97
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) Jul '17 Smelling farts 41
News Endeavour first of many high-rises for Clear Lake (Apr '08) Jul '17 Boners Farti 110
Review: iLoveKickboxing- League City Jun '17 Crouching fart 5
question. moving to texas city soon (Jul '13) May '17 HonestWoman 4

Bacliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bacliff Mortgages