Feds bust 10 alleged gang members

Feds bust 10 alleged gang members

There are 526 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from May 21, 2008, titled Feds bust 10 alleged gang members. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

Federal agents Tuesday arrested the reputed leader and nine members of one of Galveston County's biggest drug distribution street gangs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
TheFamilyDontSpe akEnglish

United States

#602 Jun 4, 2010
You dont get arrested by Federal Officers on drug peddling charges for being innocent...keep the gang bangers and dope dealers behind bars

League City, TX

#603 Jun 4, 2010
Everyone needs to look at what is really happening here. It aint the Laws!! fault...stop blaming everyone for what is happening to you. What needs to be done is we need to start praying more and forgiving each other and becoming aware of who we socialize with and PRAY for them.
We have to understand we are our own worst enemies. Stop blaming the people who place themselves in harms way to protect the people who can't. Let us be willing to accept our fate and let it be a lesson for the next time you have to make a tough choice.

Houston, TX

#606 Oct 21, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Chris is in Federal Prison in the Corpus Christy, Texas area colorado springs area. Federal prison if this is his Aunt Sue looking for him.
If this is his aunt Sue he would love to hear from you. He was transferred to Oklahoma to start his class. Rhonda has his info.

Beaumont, TX

#608 Dec 22, 2011

Have you ever been to bacliff bro? From what I read, you feel like because these guys were white, they don't understand what it's like in a real "hood". Well I grew up in that town and there were only 38 black people there and most black people are scared to go into those parts. The biggest problem with any "ghetto" is it's full of poverty and drugs. The people that live in this neighborhood and the ATL and your killers in St. Louis all suffer from the same problem. Everyone is collecting government checks and nobody wants to do a damn thing but get high and they will do whatever it takes to do that. I can't say all these dudes were good people but I can tell you most of them just wanted to make a little money so they can give their family a better life than they had or their own family raised them that way, they know nothing else. The notion that only black people can be "hood" is the dumbest thing I ever heard. I recently moved out of that god forsaken hell hole and the black guys in this new town are no different than them. They will shoot you, stab you and kill you if you get in the way of their business or mess with their family. I used to play t-ball with these dudes and it was sad to know that my folks were probably the only ones that actually even came to the games. It just makes me sick when people like you make such racist comments because you feel entitled because you are a black man and us whiteys don't understand what it could possibly be like to live like your people do. I am by no means a racist, couldn't be where I was headed. So keep on talkin bout us out here but I think it's comical that you have never been to this town so how could you even fathom what goes on there. The Kliff is one of the roughest parts of this entire county, 20 years ago and to this day. There are some really good people in Bacliff but the local government doesn't give a crap because they know there is nothing they can do. It will never be anything but a poor, white town full of folks that like to drink heavily and do drugs. I just think it is unfair to all black people when people can get behind a keyboard and try to speak for their whole race. I know you probably feel like it's tougher in the real "ghetto" but I can tell you one thing, you wouldn't last a week in that town my dude. Hopefully you can see that it doesn't matter where you live or what color you are, or what kind of car you drive or whose a$$ you've kicked or killed...if you sell drugs (black/white or yellow) you're eventually going to get busted and if you are a user you will probably snitch on somebody so you don't goto jail so you can keep getting high. No doubt GC sheriff's are corrupt as hell but if you grow up around a bunch of dopeheads and your parents are dope fiends, chances are they don't really give a sh_t about anything but dope and how could you really expect their offspring to be any different.
Monster B

Wayne, NJ

#609 Saturday Nov 21
That skank Amy Knight knows how to suck a d*** for dat dope thats for sure.
Dat farts

United States

#610 Saturday Nov 21
Sure farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former US Marine on hunting trip with kids arre... 5 hr Law is the Law 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
News Kemah Boardwalk celebrate military forces Nov 8 Party farts 2
Shawn Blair Nov 4 Ella 1
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) Nov 2 lookingforanswers 33
How would people feel about a smoke shop openin... Nov 2 Random guy 1
any singles Nov 2 robertm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bacliff Mortgages