BACLIFF SANTA

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

I HATE TO SAY THIS,, BUT LAST NIGHT AT THE SANTA PARADE ON MAIN STREET BACLIFF.TX. IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN EVENT FROM MEXICO..I FOUND MOST OF THE PEOPLE STANDING IN LINE WERE FOR FREE FOOD NOT TO VISIT SANTA,SORRY MEXICANS
GO BACK HOME!!!!
BacliffBob

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

In Bacliff there is no law. This is why it was once "land of the outlaws". Now it's a town with a "VERY cultural influence". By "cultural", we mean it has turned into the crappy barrio's that the illegals (who "came here for a better life") have trashed it into. Don't get me wrong; it hasn't been nice in several decades, but now it's almost uninhabitable, by humans. Just leeches of society who expect the rest of the world to carry their weight, and pay their way. They line up like scavengers, waiting to feast on the leftovers of top tier hunters. Anything they can get for free, they assume is their entitlement. It's actually quite disgusting to witness. And they teach their young to live this way. If it continues, they will overpopulate, and spread like a disease, until Texas is just a worthless, barren crap hole, like Mexico. Then they'll move on to render the next state, and the next state useless as well. And we let this happen in the name of Political Correctness. It's a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bacliff News Video

•••
•••

Bacliff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bacliff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE