Colossal Hurricane Ike bears down on ...

Colossal Hurricane Ike bears down on Texas coast

There are 1 comment on the The Florida Times-Union story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Colossal Hurricane Ike bears down on Texas coast. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

A monster-sized Hurricane Ike bore down on the Texas coast late Friday, threatening to rattle the sparkling skyscrapers of America's fourth-largest city, shut down the heart of the U.S oil industry for days and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Bobbi Parker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Sep 17, 2008
my family evacuated Nederland & stayed with me in Florida, they are headed home today with a generator and drinking water. They want to protect what they have left, but will do it without electricity...if they are even allowed in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) 4 hr Dizzle 4
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) 12 hr WhenTheWallsFall 19
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Aug 24 Wes 69
Here you go League City, he's our City Manager Aug 20 Ashamed-Embarrassed 1
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug 19 Someone there 255
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bacliff Mortgages