Deputies raid Bacliff gambling establ...

Deputies raid Bacliff gambling establishments

There are 2 comments on the The Family Badge story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Deputies raid Bacliff gambling establishments. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

Galveston County Sheriff's deputies raided two illegal gambling establishments Friday night in Bacliff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

Sissy

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2011
I think its 100% crazy for these cops to raid these gamerooms when you have drug dealers, rapist, child molesters, gunshots ect on every corner in bacliff! The gamerooms are harmless and are for entertainment especially for the elder. Go spend tax dollars on cleaning up the drugs and crap in Bacliff insted of messing with harmless gamerooms! Geez...

Since: Feb 10

Bacliff, Tx

#2 Apr 2, 2011
I think its a positive thing the game rooms were raided. And personally i am very GLAD this is where MY tax dollars are going. The owners of these places are not running their business to hand out money, they are there to make money.... so who loses?...the costumers, clearly. If people feel the need to gamble, leave Texas please. Because last time i checked it was still illegal here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
League City Female cop nudes? (Jan '16) 18 hr John Deer 4
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) Nov 30 Tattoo Tabby 31
News Texas City male prison guard faces inmate sex c... (Dec '06) Nov 29 Innocent 111
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Nov 28 Luv2box 8
TJ Aulds sued? (May '13) Nov 22 carole kirby 4
Kindness is a gift in Houston Nov 9 Criminal Defense ... 1
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) Nov 6 LastChance 72

Bacliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bacliff Mortgages