Hempstead man guilty of 2006 burglary murder

There are 165 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Hempstead man guilty of 2006 burglary murder. In it, Newsday reports that:

A jury on Friday found a Hempstead man guilty of murder in the 2006 burglary-turned-shooting death of an electrician inside his Freeport home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
We Know You

Lavallette, NJ

#226 Sep 25, 2008
Karma, karma, Karma, where are u? Did the Karma u hoped for me get u? I knew it would. If anyone hears from Karma tell her I was looking 4 her.
A HEARTBROKEN NEICE

Hopewell, VA

#227 Mar 25, 2010
RIP Uncle Peter ... you are truly missed and Im keeping my cousin (your beautiful daughter ) strong... we love and miss you
Ricky my first

Jamaica, NY

#228 Mar 7, 2012
Ricky...i thought of you many times.my first lover became my best friend and for years you protected me always checking up on me making sure i was okay, making sure i ate, making sure that all my needs was met. Always encouraging me to do better, stay focus, and exceed. I dont understand what happen. I knew you. It was as if they were talking about two different people. I knew your thought your behavior. I knew how kind and thoughtful you were. Al-way worrying about someone else. I remember the hungry boy and kids would come to your house and go food shopping. Cooked just so they could eat.

I think of you often...Because you are my first the first usually set the standards.
And i will remember you as i knew u till one day you come home
the horry of the things they said was tru whether you did it or not
i will remember you as i knew you.

You took me to church.
Prayed with me.

For the families who lost and those who ache in pain...

my heart bleeds and i am sorry
childhood friends into teens this isnt a man i know

god....i pray for his forgiveness and peace for the family

if the day that he comes home i will cry in tears n pain
ask him y
i lost a friend

i learned a lesson thru this life is too precious.

just a child u were. SOME MAKE SMALL MISTAKES YOU MADE A BIG ONE.... i know that wasnt ur intention. I KNOW
I LOVE U
N YES I AM DOING JUST FINE
OWN BUSINESS KIDS HUSBAND GRADUATE GOD

Tyrone

Lindenhurst, NY

#229 Nov 7, 2012
A few days ago Ricky got a serious beat down and rape in prison. Multiple dudes. Not sure what he did, but they were pissed about something.
pal

Brentwood, NY

#230 Nov 7, 2012
he is not gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father and son arrested in Copiague drug bust (Mar '09) 2 hr Somebody who real... 18
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 5 hr Mr Powers 24
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... Thu not optimistic 11
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) May 20 Bruser 2,442
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) May 20 Bruser 8,030
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 18 Kit 1,381
News 4 Long Island men charged with burglary in Dove... (Sep '12) May 3 VeggieBurger 6
More from around the web

Babylon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]