Review: Deck Medic Corp

Review: Deck Medic Corp

Posted in the Babylon Forum

DO not use

Smithtown, NY

#1 Aug 18, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They charged me for a job they did not do. Some boards needed replacement, with a sand and stain of my deck. Some boards were not nailed in all the way, it was not sanded and it was stained all uneven. I was promised someone would come back and re-stain it. No one came and I've called the office at least 5 times in the past three weeks with no response. They will overcharge you, swindle you and take your money and run. DO NOT USE!
lies

Tempe, AZ

#2 Aug 20, 2013
^ lies all lies. we stand by all of our work. this person is a liar, we did a great job, then they messed it up. they never tried to call, judging by their intelligence I'd bet they cant even use a phone! dont believe these lies. we are great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 4 hr Calvin 1,417
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 5 hr Sally Forth 35
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr Bruser 8,314
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Fri Bruser 2,649
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Fri true independent 1
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Fri nancys 147
News A&G Bakery hosts waffle pop-up in North Babylon Apr '16 jim beam 1

Babylon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Babylon Mortgages