Brothers injured in 3-vehicle crash in NY

There are 3 comments on the SFGate story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Brothers injured in 3-vehicle crash in NY. In it, SFGate reports that:

Suffolk County police say 18-year-old Tyler Smith and 19-year-old Sean Smith were hurt at around 5:10 p.m. Tuesday and taken to a local hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

NoSurprise

Centereach, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Does anyone know if they were drunk or stoned? Given the people they hang out with, wouldn't be surprised. The Molly Poppers and Stoners. What is that one's name, she has a brother who just did a short stay in rehab and moved out of state. And the one Jane or Janet or Jeannie or Jenny??? She loves her Mollies too.
lol

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
You're a douche and I hope you get a life. Starting rumors about people that are injured.Class move from a worthless little girl?(I assume). What do you care? Mind your business and volunteer to clean up the Island if you have so much extra time to start stuff.
NoSurprise

Centereach, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Again, with the people they hang with, it is a true statement. So sad you can't accept reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... 1 hr Aspirin Between M... 3
Debate: Health Care - Massapequa Park, NY (Jan '10) 23 hr Bruser 1,467
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) Tue VeggieBurger 58
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Tue Lo Joe 1,381
Tarrantino murder Tue joey b 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon Bruser 8,019
Beautiful girl Mon Jackhabbs 1
More from around the web

Babylon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]