BP Council Pissed Away 90,000 DOLLARS...

BP Council Pissed Away 90,000 DOLLARS for Sheriff Study

Posted in the Azusa Forum

The Facts

Corona, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Well read and get mad your three amigos Marlen Monica and Lozano have done it again. There will be no sheriffs in BP because the city has not been paying CalPers only paying interest. The city manager forced the finance director to falsify the books and now she is gone because she was afraid of being turned in by the citizen group who gave her a demand letter at one of the council meetings. The city is broke broke broke all because of the three amigos and the city manager for cooking the books. I hope now all the skeletons will be coming out and they all have numerous ones and please don't forget this is election year time to get rid of these old crooked people.
Just In

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
The city manager,the finance director, and the three amigos (Garcia twins/Lozano) all knew the sheriff could never come to town. The bluff by council and city manager failed and it cost the residents 90,000 dollars.
The reason is back in early 2012 the city was notified by Calpers that to get rid of the police would cost the city to pay off the Pers money owed which to date is over 113 million dollars. The city does not have that money and has misspent this funding for years. The finance firector withheld very pertinent information which would have saved the city 90,000 dollars. We also know the finance director quit when confronted on the misinformation she was giving. The ex finance director admitted her guilt by resigning the day the information was to be corrected. We know the three amigos and city manager forced the finance director to not disclose this information.
The days are numbered for the council amigos and city manager.
WOODS

West Covina, CA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
YOU NEED TO STOP LYING TUTTLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1977 murder (Sep '07) 2 hr Mike 30
Chief Staabs makes a improper phone call 10 hr Ho Hum x2 point 2 9
Poll Who keeps trolling this forum? 11 hr copper 2
Conflict of interest 23 hr jammer 3
CAUTION! Do not purchase from Sunny Sports Inc.... (Nov '08) Wed Joe j 673
tuttle, rios, lujan in the three stooges now pl... Tue Gland Slam 2
Tuttle is a Burro Tue Check me 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Azusa Mortgages