Man shot to death in Azusa

Man shot to death in Azusa

There are 118 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jul 6, 2008, titled Man shot to death in Azusa. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A man was shot to death early Sunday in a gang-related attack, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
IP numbers

Sun City, CA

#108 Jul 16, 2008
Sherry, no worries. Your IP doesn't necessarily reflect the city you're posting from. Like you, I live in Azusa, and my ISP will come up as West Covina. (For the times you're connecting through a proxy, like you did with AOL just now, that will come up, instead.) Verizon DSL customers in Azusa, of which there are very many, will typically come up under a West Covina IP number.
Peace Love and Music

Covina, CA

#109 Jul 16, 2008
Ranch Market Inncodent? Woman Being Left Dead on RailRoad Tracks? Homie being Killed? Man Found dead in the Wash? What the phuck is going on!? I Phucken live in Azusa and I didnt know about half of this shyt...but i did notice some people at White's Funeral Home today??? Anyways Azusa aint a bad place but with shyt like this happening i can see how it gets its rep. Man people need to stop doin shyt like this, cause then you get all the critics from neighboring cities talking about how bad Azusa is, when in realities it's not that bad of a place at all.
VoR

Sun City, CA

#110 Jul 16, 2008
I agree with the message of your post, Peace. But you should know that the first two things you're talking about came from an Azusa-hating poster called Crocker, and the first five letters of that name pretty much describes what those two stories are ... a crock. Total BS.(The guy really jumped his train in his last post, where he claims that Azusa PD is part of a drug cartel!) As for the body found in the wash, it was badly decomposed, and had been washed down to that location from the prevous night's flash glood rainstorm. Right now, it's not clear where it first made it into the wash in the first place. For all we know, someone could have dumped the poor person all the way up near Glendora Mountain Road. As for the people you saw at White's Funeral Home? Well, that's what it is there for. It would close down if it didn't hold funerals.
Crisphy Nanos

Los Angeles, CA

#111 Jul 16, 2008
This was one of the most entertaining blogs I've read in a long time. Thank you.

What happened to the gangster electrician? Maybe his power went out.

“Be good or be good at it”

Since: Jun 08

Monrovia

#112 Jul 16, 2008
Crisphy Nanos wrote:
This was one of the most entertaining blogs I've read in a long time. Thank you.
What happened to the gangster electrician? Maybe his power went out.
I think that was his body that they found in the wash
Crisphy Nanos

Los Angeles, CA

#113 Jul 16, 2008
We can only hope. Good riddance.
john

Towson, MD

#114 Jul 16, 2008
hi my name is john i have been living in baltimore maryland for 6 years now man baltimore
gang problem is not like chicago but these little gangsters try to be like the west coast
gangsters gangs are sorry they are bad nothing comes good from gangs kids need
education that is the only way they will make it out of the hell holes education
i grow up on the tough west side of chicago but my mother said man you going to
go to college and make something out of your self so i told my self did i want a good
education or be like some of the guys that got in to gangs i took a dirrernt trun and got my
education iam happy make nice money
James Dean

Upland, CA

#115 Jul 16, 2008
Wow John, you're a real genius and it shows.
john wrote:
hi my name is john i have been living in baltimore maryland for 6 years now man baltimore
gang problem is not like chicago but these little gangsters try to be like the west coast
education that is the only way they will make it out of the hell holes education
go to college and make something out of your self so i told my self did i want a good
education or be like some of the guys that got in to gangs i took a dirrernt trun and got my
SHOT CALLER

Marietta, GA

#116 Jul 16, 2008
john wrote:
wow where did you get your education,it sure is a big step chicago-baltimore and good money too,i hope you help your mommy.
canyon city kid

Rosamond, CA

#117 Jul 16, 2008
SHOT CALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
wow where did you get your education,it sure is a big step chicago-baltimore and good money too,i hope you help your mommy.
besides shot caller do you have a real nickname?
SHOT CALLER

Marietta, GA

#118 Jul 16, 2008
canyon city kid wrote:
<quoted text>
besides shot caller do you have a real nickname?
why do you ask.why dont you ask james dean for his real nick name.hold on you think the canyon city and shot caller have something in common.
canyon city kid

Rosamond, CA

#119 Jul 16, 2008
SHOT CALLER wrote:
<quoted text>why do you ask.why dont you ask james dean for his real nick name.hold on you think the canyon city and shot caller have something in common.
possiable?
whatado

United States

#120 Jul 16, 2008
I believe they have identified the body as Moe the Chimp.
snap shot

Fontana, CA

#121 Jul 17, 2008
Crocker wrote:
Does anyone know about the city council and cops being potentially paid off by the Mexican drug cartels to make it a sanctuary city? I doubt it, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised.
I do not beleive that.
fbvcv

Long Beach, CA

#122 Jul 17, 2008
no they dont
fbvcv

Long Beach, CA

#123 Jul 17, 2008
no
SHOT CALLER

Marietta, GA

#124 Jul 18, 2008
canyon city kid wrote:
oh what a night!!!!!!
your kidding for sure ,[canyon city kid]do you have sister name tammy
NSide BOLEN PARK

Hampton, VA

#129 Sep 16, 2012
Puro BOLENPARKE PUTOS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Azusa Music Thread (Oct '13) 19 hr Musikologist 9
The 7 criminals that work for the city! Wed Dictators 2
Failed attempt Glendora Planning Commission Wed Ate to much 4
News El Monte considers outlawing overnight parking (Feb '09) May 23 liop 35
CAUTION! Do not purchase from Sunny Sports Inc.... (Nov '08) May 22 Guy Cole 695
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) May 9 new mexico 1,820
News Family of missing South Pasadena boy seeking vo... May 7 Cant Be Harsh 1

Azusa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Azusa Mortgages