Prolific teenage tagging suspect arre...

Prolific teenage tagging suspect arrested in Azusa

There are 82 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 22, 2009, titled Prolific teenage tagging suspect arrested in Azusa. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Officials jailed a 14-year-old boy Friday on suspicion of doing more than $10,000 worth of damage in graffiti vandalism throughout Azusa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JackSchitt

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2009
14 years old and on probation? My dad would have handed me myAss!!! Great job Azusa P.D., how about putting this little turd behind bars for a while?
Loolie

Valencia, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2009
A 14-year-old already on probabtion?!? I am thankful Azusa PD followed through with this one. How does a 14-year-old have those items in his possession without the knowledge of the parents? Obviously, this is a little travieso. If I were his parents, I'd be searching his room daily and would have a tight rein on him. I hope the courts do follow through and make these parents pay for the damages their child has caused. Maybe once they suffer some consequences, they will be better motivated to parent.
chupis

West Covina, CA

#3 Aug 22, 2009
Probation? ooooooh. I'm sure he was shaking in his boots.

How about he gets his fingers chopped off? I can guarantee you'll see a decline in graffiti.
mrc

El Monte, CA

#4 Aug 22, 2009
If this punk was on probation, why was he out late at night. He parents must be jerks also.
A 14 year old on probation should be home doing school work kept an eye on. He parents are probably a piece of work also

Since: Oct 07

Glendora

#5 Aug 22, 2009
Put him in a pink dress and give him some cleaning equipment and have him clean some of this bs off some walls around areas that his friends hang out...
May not stop him but it shore would be funny to see......
Works for Joe in Az. with pink underwear......
Then give Mom and Dad the bill for the rest of the clean up..........
Boss

Hesperia, CA

#6 Aug 22, 2009
What a sad waste of space....
JackSchitt

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2009
chupis wrote:
Probation? ooooooh. I'm sure he was shaking in his boots.
How about he gets his fingers chopped off? I can guarantee you'll see a decline in graffiti.
I have always been an advocate for harsher punishments-it really is the only deterent.
X-Man

Signal Hill, CA

#9 Aug 22, 2009
Parents need to be held accountable for their children's actions. Once you see parents paying fines and doing community service with theirs kids , these things will stop.
kev

Temple City, CA

#10 Aug 22, 2009
this is what happens when two ignorant third world immigrants breed. They have no clue how to raise a child, so the kid runs wild. I say the parents should be jailed, deported and the kid forced to clean toilets in that shitehole Azusa until he turns 18.
PAtches OwhoLaHAND

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 22, 2009
I say let him go he hasnt done anything violent beside Azusa seems to be going UPHILL lately
Banger hater

Ventura, CA

#12 Aug 22, 2009
"SCORE" for APD!

Too bad they released him to his parents and did not just take him to juvy.

I wonder if we could figure out which is their home on 17800 block of Newburgh Street and go scribble, scrawl, tag and vandalize THEIR home!
Hood Rat

Glendale, CA

#13 Aug 22, 2009
John Denike wrote:
Put him in a pink dress and give him some cleaning equipment and have him clean some of this bs off some walls around areas that his friends hang out...
May not stop him but it shore would be funny to see......
Works for Joe in Az. with pink underwear......
Then give Mom and Dad the bill for the rest of the clean up..........
I agree...I think this would be a good type of punishment for the kid. As for the parents not only hit them in the pocketbook, make them attend some parenting classes or meet with a counselor to learn how to handle their kid.

“NEVER ADRIFT OR AFFLICTED”

Since: Mar 09

S Arcadia, Next to Temple City

#14 Aug 22, 2009
This little poop should be sent to CYA for a couple of years. The parents should be made to pay for all the damage. I know, that won't happen.

Good work for the Azusa PD, perhaps that horrible city can be made better.

“NEVER ADRIFT OR AFFLICTED”

Since: Mar 09

S Arcadia, Next to Temple City

#15 Aug 22, 2009
JackSchitt wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always been an advocate for harsher punishments-it really is the only deterent.
How about a good public spanking with a big paddle board.
no sanctuary

Glendale, CA

#16 Aug 22, 2009
Give him some mandatory PE...helicopter him out a mile offshore at midnight and kick him out at 500 ft, just to see if he can swim back in his baggy pants and tennies.
shawn

Riverside, CA

#17 Aug 22, 2009
Charge the parents, then hang the entire family.
Mickey

Covina, CA

#18 Aug 23, 2009
PAtches OwhoLaHAND wrote:
I say let him go he hasnt done anything violent beside Azusa seems to be going UPHILL lately
No doubt one of the parents of these loser juveniles.
azusa resident

Norwalk, CA

#19 Aug 23, 2009
Azusa PD and the FBI, are out of control.. maybe if all the efforts out to arrest juvinles or FCK CREW, isnt a gang, the azusa pd was aware of all eslicating issues, and did nothing to prvent shootings, vandelism, these kids are bored.... for two years have been harrashed by local gang or should i say want a bee A13 members, more like long history of familiy's involvement in Azusa 13 gang activities, all addresses azusa pd could have visisted to prvent the shooting of 17 year old casto, B. azusa pd should be investgated, they did nothing and still arent to solve the shooting , only harrshing all suspect FCK memebers a punch of 13-17 year olds, bored stuck inbetween school activites to exspensive or they dont qualify for all have been friends since grammer school, yes they tagged and graffiti alot of properties though out the city, WHY DIDNT THEY PICK THEM ALL UP AND MAKE THEY REMOVE THE WRITTING AND RELZE THERE JUST KIDS, TRING TO FIND THERE SELFS, THANKS TO AZUSA PD AND AUSD TURNING THERE BACKS ONTH TROUBLED YOUTHS IT WAS ALL PREVETABLE....
no sanctuary

Glendale, CA

#20 Aug 23, 2009
azusa resident wrote:
Azusa PD and the FBI, are out of control.. maybe if all the efforts out to arrest juvinles or FCK CREW, isnt a gang, the azusa pd was aware of all eslicating issues, and did nothing to prvent shootings, vandelism, these kids are bored.... for two years have been harrashed by local gang or should i say want a bee A13 members, more like long history of familiy's involvement in Azusa 13 gang activities, all addresses azusa pd could have visisted to prvent the shooting of 17 year old casto, B. azusa pd should be investgated, they did nothing and still arent to solve the shooting , only harrshing all suspect FCK memebers a punch of 13-17 year olds, bored stuck inbetween school activites to exspensive or they dont qualify for all have been friends since grammer school, yes they tagged and graffiti alot of properties though out the city, WHY DIDNT THEY PICK THEM ALL UP AND MAKE THEY REMOVE THE WRITTING AND RELZE THERE JUST KIDS, TRING TO FIND THERE SELFS, THANKS TO AZUSA PD AND AUSD TURNING THERE BACKS ONTH TROUBLED YOUTHS IT WAS ALL PREVETABLE....
No offense intended, but you really do need to retake your middle school ESL. Pay attention and don't drop out this time. You can do it!
kss

Westminster, CA

#21 Aug 23, 2009
Lousy stupid punk. I would love to spray their faces and beat the hell out of them. Ther parents are probably losers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what a great adventure 6 hr sturred up 3
Promoted events in Glendora 6 hr basters 4
Azusa police corrupion (Dec '10) Aug 15 Fred Herbert 19
News Man shot by police officer in Azusa (Apr '09) Aug 11 Joseph Santacruz 37
News City of Azusa to Lease 145 Parking Spaces to Me... Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 1
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 7
News Area Police Officer Shoots Suspect in Domestic ... (Apr '14) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 3

Azusa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Azusa Mortgages