Dead Body Discovered Below Bridge To Nowhere

Aug 23, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 14

A hiker up at the Bridge to Nowhere reportedly discovered a dead body Thursday evening.

Full Story
dexter

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2012
i was one of the hikers that found him :(
azusaman

Duarte, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
dexter wrote:
You must be Poindexter, because Dexter doesn't find bodies, he makes them disappear.
Steamshovel

Covina, CA

#3 Aug 26, 2012
Sorry that the road wasn't finished and or repaired.
FredG

Pasadena, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2012
dexter wrote:
Did you see him hiking earlier in the day?
dexter

Mesa, AZ

#5 Aug 27, 2012
FredG wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see him hiking earlier in the day?
yes i was hiking with my girlfriend he had passed us up on the hike we must of been 15 minutes behind him. We found it odd he had no backpack no water and he was wearing flip flops and socks so deep in the hike.
William Tell

Duarte, CA

#6 Aug 27, 2012
dexter wrote:
<quoted text> yes i was hiking with my girlfriend he had passed us up on the hike we must of been 15 minutes behind him. We found it odd he had no backpack no water and he was wearing flip flops and socks so deep in the hike.
how did he die?
lindalue

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Aug 29, 2012
A friend of mine was a hiker and also saw him 10 minutes or so before he passed them all on the trail. He did have his shoes on.(I saw a picture) Very sad. Perhaps this is a different person? I hope it's the same one. For all the families sake.

He didn't have water, backpack, things you would need for a 2.5 hr hike.
Gapped

Sierra Madre, CA

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Such is the casue and effect of life.
Keith

United States

#11 Sep 1, 2012
lindalue wrote:
A friend of mine was a hiker and also saw him 10 minutes or so before he passed them all on the trail. He did have his shoes on.(I saw a picture) Very sad. Perhaps this is a different person? I hope it's the same one. For all the families sake.
He didn't have water, backpack, things you would need for a 2.5 hr hike.
lindalue would you please contact me? I was a friend of the person who was found below the bridge. I would really appreciate it. Fierengen@aol.com
Passed

Azusa, CA

#12 Sep 1, 2012
Sorry to hear about it keith, when was the funeral?

Did you attend etc.
GQZ

Wilmington, CA

#13 Sep 25, 2012
The body you found was a Fire Fighter in the Pasadena area. He was a awesome friend and a Awesome Firefighter. His wife pasted away last year form health complications. We had no signs, no warning, no red flags that he was going to take his life. His fellow firefighter went to look for him that evening. Everyone in the department took the new very hard. We couldn't believe the news. Its took some time to process in our heads that he is gone. The fire department he worked at planned a beautiful and awesome service honoring is years of service to the fire department. We all believe that wanted to be with his wife, the love of his life. He devoted his everything to her and he did with love and compassion. He just did it, no questions and no regrets. He is great husband and good friend. We will miss them both. Rest in peace. Continue your journey together in happiness and love with no more pain and sadness. We love you.
Alabama

Covina, CA

#14 Sep 25, 2012
The Alabama Selma City Council has voted unanimously to stop work on a new monument to honor a Civil War general who was an early leader in the Ku Klux Klan.

The council voted September 25, 2012 Tuesday night.
kristy

Chino, CA

#15 Sep 25, 2012
Do you have his name? I just hope its not the person I know.
I didn't find anything online.:(
puddles

Azusa, CA

#16 Sep 26, 2012
I hope were not back on the slow progress of the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation campaigns again?

motherjones.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's Supporting Mark Smith 4 hr Hi Jinxs 3
Who's supporting Erica Landmann-Johnsey’s Glend... (Feb '11) 6 hr Support 24
Who's supporting Michael Allawos Glendora City ... 6 hr Shovel Ready 5
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 6 hr Ws Hustler Crip 1,760
Who's supporting Joseph Santoro Glendora City C... 7 hr FYI 5
Who's supporting Gary Boyer City Council Campaign 7 hr FYI 4
Erica thinks association with Harrold cause vot... (Jan '11) 7 hr Hi Ho Athens 46

Azusa News Video

Azusa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Azusa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Azusa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Azusa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:27 pm PST