First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sunset

Azusa, CA

#21 Mar 15, 2012
who cares azusa ca wrote:
first of all some people are busy to coach there kids. And thats why they invented coaches. So the coach can teach them how to play... Not have them benched threw out the game. Yeah. if you look right. than you would see that its not the parents fault. And that is true that they have there kids playing instead of others. Its not fair to others. Sorry to say but thats the truth.
You clearly are a moron. If you don't have time to teach you children, then you shouldn't have children, and you certainly shouldn't criticize those that take time out of their day to coach you children.
Single Mom

United States

#22 Mar 15, 2012
Sunset wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly are a moron. If you don't have time to teach you children, then you shouldn't have children, and you certainly shouldn't criticize those that take time out of their day to coach you children.
Its frustating that as a single mom I cant teach my son how to play baseball. It hurts to see my boy playing outfield for 3 years now. Its not that Im a moron I just wish the coaches didnt ignore those who need the further attention and atleast give tgem the opportunity to learn another position. I do noticed that their own kids play lonber and more active infield positions.
GOOD SAMARITAN

United States

#23 Mar 15, 2012
I have confirmed AALL does not mandate their coaches to get Child First Aid CPR. How do you expect for the coaches to be prepared when a child gets pounded by a ball on their backs or helmets. I've only seen them just stand the child up and walk it off. For the registration price you pay...you figuered the league would be better prepared. Like the Azusa Parks & Recreation Coaches all are FA CERTIFIED which are mandated to be. Very organized league...
Baseball Parent

New York, NY

#24 May 7, 2012
@Single Mom...Just because a kid plays in the outfield doesn't mean your child is being ignored. Every position in baseball is important. Some of the highest paid Major Leaguers play the outfield. If your kid wasn't playing then I could see you complaining. People need to realize that coaches can assess where a child is going to have the most success. It would be horrible for the kid's self-esteem to put him in spot where he/she will fail. Coaches are volunteers that put in their time and we should appreciate that they are taking the time to teach our children...all 11-14 of them.
Change

Monrovia, CA

#25 May 8, 2012
2012 AALL wrote:
...@AALL... New president ....New Season....New Start....
It is not about New President, New Season or a New Start... It should be about implementing a new approach to Coaching with less competitiveness. Allowing all kids to enjoy the field. Not kick sand and pull weeds out on the field.
Baseball Parent

New York, NY

#26 May 9, 2012
Change wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not about New President, New Season or a New Start... It should be about implementing a new approach to Coaching with less competitiveness. Allowing all kids to enjoy the field. Not kick sand and pull weeds out on the field.
That is an oxy moron...Sports are about being competitve. I think it is about showing children good sportsmanship and how to play the game right (the fundamentals) as well as having fun.
Fast Ball

Monrovia, CA

#27 May 17, 2012
AALL SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in fatal car chase to be arraigned (Jul '10) 26 min Curious 21
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 2 hr King Chorra 536
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr big meech 16,010
Tacos,tacos,tacos 3 hr what are the bene... 2
GOP taking away women right 6 hr hanging high 20
Glendora buiding SHAM by Douglas Tessitor 6 hr ventolator 3
Glendora running scared 7 hr LumpDale 5

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 30 at 12:52PM PDT

Azusa News Video

Azusa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Azusa Jobs

Azusa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Azusa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Azusa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]