azusa american little league coaches

Posted in the Azusa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
complaint

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2011
the coaches say that theyre there for the kids, wen infact theyre just coaching to have their own kids play infield positions and all the others rotate outfield positions. they dnt give others the opportunity to earn an infield position. coaches are also tailgator drunks hiding beer during games in the trunks of their cars. to be cont...
citizen

Plano, TX

#2 Mar 19, 2011
the president of the league is corrupted.... he cheats and causes conflict of interest with the umpires... he should not coach at all...
azusa

Plano, TX

#3 Mar 20, 2011
yea sal is corrupted....
azusa

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2011
sal carries around the baseball bible during games. he is so into the rules which keeps the kids from having fun...
Umpire

Monrovia, CA

#5 Apr 29, 2011
Sal should not be able to coach when he is the president of the league. Conflict of Interest
azusa gems

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 7, 2011
Sal has every write to be coaching he's hence THE PRESIDENT and for your information its not even like he coaches he helps out ALL the teams.
azusa gems

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 7, 2011
It is also very fine to carry the rule book gotta problem with playing by the rules
Resident

Dallas, TX

#8 May 25, 2011
He helps the league...but he is too competitive....
aall

Dallas, TX

#9 May 30, 2011
hes a drunk!!!!
Azusa Gems parent

Azusa, CA

#10 Jun 6, 2011
all i know is coming from Charter Oak to the Azusa American Little League is that I am more than happy with the coaches the team moms n Sal. My daughter plays for the Azusa Gems n we just won the t.o.c for District 19 that could not have been done without the coaches or managers :) As far as favoritism with the players if you show up to all practices, games and give your all than I am sure the coaches would take notice but do not complain when your child dosen't try or when you don't help your child. These coaches have been nothing but fair everyone has gotten their chance to play infield on our team ... now its no secret that others play better than others ITS YOUR TURN AS A PARENT to coach your child once they get home if its something that THEY WANT they will strive to be their best n persistent to play whatever positions they ask to play.
who cares azusa ca

Covina, CA

#11 Jun 7, 2011
first of all some people are busy to coach there kids. And thats why they invented coaches. So the coach can teach them how to play... Not have them benched threw out the game. Yeah. if you look right. than you would see that its not the parents fault. And that is true that they have there kids playing instead of others. Its not fair to others. Sorry to say but thats the truth.
suppa1chkn

Azusa, CA

#12 Jun 7, 2011
LOOK ! as a child I played in the league . the only reason a child is playing the position's RF or LF , is the child for one can not hit the ball, let alone catch or throw the ball ! I only say this from experience. SO IN THREE WORDS "YOUR KID'S SUCK"! anyways my two inn's and one at bat was worth it , my won city series and that was all that matter to me as a kid . so get over it. THANK YOU!
sal sucks

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 11, 2011
Its funny how Sals kid sucks!!! Yet he plays catcher, strikes out often, and plays short stop, sometimes pitches but never outfield!!! Talk about giving others a chance!!!!
que ti

Duarte, CA

#14 Jun 13, 2011
wow...what drama, i'm so glad to be part of Azusa National
AALL

Plano, TX

#15 Jun 13, 2011
American sucks......National Rules....
aall rip off

Dallas, TX

#16 Jun 13, 2011
dammm i payed over 100 bucks for just a hat... they took our jersey away at the end of the season... wow what a rip off...
RIP OFF

Plano, TX

#17 Jun 14, 2011
fak i paid all that money for wat seem to be 5 games.... thats not a season its a rip off....
closing ceremonies

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 15, 2011
this sat...... lets see what BS story the president says...
azusa gems

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2011
AALL wrote:
American sucks......National Rules....
really how u guys seen your guys ugly freaking ghetto softball field
2012 AALL

United States

#20 Mar 14, 2012
... @AALL... New president ....New Season....New Start....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The two incumbents are cowards! 6 hr Plumped 14
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) Sat Escaped 304
Lying murrabito lied again! Sat Frank 8
Allawos 100% Syrian ! Fri vote smart 19
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Feb 23 HomothuggiN 2,786
Mayor Rocha's Son Is Scheduled To Get Out Of Pr... (Apr '07) Jan 28 Sunset 46
Rosedale community too expensive (May '07) Jan '17 live laugh love 557

Azusa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance