Death by Azusa 13: Inside a gang killing

Death by Azusa 13: Inside a gang killing

There are 37 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Death by Azusa 13: Inside a gang killing. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

During the ride that ended in her death in Pomona, Roberta Romero tried to reason with the two gang members who forced her into their car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
"he's a good man...oh, he's changed." Har har har. What BS. We're not buying your grovel after its too late, don't do the crime if you can't waste the rest of your life in prison getting sodomized.
Screw those stupid cowards in Covina gangs and gangs everywhere. what ignorant stupid little bitcches. What bottom of the barrel waste of human life. If you're in a gang, your mother should have had an abortion. You deserve to get the death penalty. There are no bigger azzholes on the planet earth, local terrorists. You join a gang only when you have no real family and you feel your life is wasted anyway, so why not waste it completely. You then cowardly hide behind your homies, but without them you'd just be a seventh grade level ignorant **** criminal with the emotional moral sense of a retarded child. They are your homies until they turn against you, or did you hear there is suddenly honor among thieves? But you're too stupid to think that one through, eh? Don't you realize that people may fear your ignorance a little, but they have ZERO respect for your cowardly ways. No respect at all. You may think people respect you, but "wanting to avoid the **** " is not quite the same thing as respect. Shooting people in the back, low level crime, the ignorant killing the dumb scum... its like a self-cleaning oven, except for when innocent people get hurt as well everyone realizes the truth... that you are nothing but roaches in this world... and you know it. Today is international snitch day... Snitch on 'em all day long, they're afraid of that, they're afraid of the truth getting out. time for the dogs to be put in their kennels, you can't call them human beings. Of course, why do I bother... the illiterate gang members out there don't know how to read this anyway...
What a joke

AOL

#3 Aug 15, 2010
Hang the S.O.B.
uNKLE rICH

Riverside, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2010
WE just love it when mexeekin gangsterz kill each other. The world is free from one less cockroach. Now you know how the mayan"civilization" disappeared. Aint it great! Self eradication.
Linda Huff

Helendale, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2010
This is why you cant get people to testify against gang members...this is scary. Sounds to me like these are the kind of people she ran around with..bless her child to be raised the same kind of gang people chances the childs father is in a gang also'
III

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2010
uNKLE rICH wrote:
WE just love it when mexeekin gangsterz kill each other. The world is free from one less cockroach. Now you know how the mayan"civilization" disappeared. Aint it great! Self eradication.
I know it's probably incredibly difficult for you, but do you think you could refrain from making yourself look like the retard that you truly are by not posting idiotic comments on this site?
P Rodriguez

AOL

#7 Aug 15, 2010
The death sentence is the ONLY punishment that is appropriate for this crime. It was not a random killing or spur of the moment crime of passion. It was a cold blooded EXECUTION. These people can never walk our streets again to be given the chance to kill another of our children. And they cannot be given life in prison with no chance of parole because they would have the opportunity to kill again in prison. Death is the answer, and the ONLY answer for animals like this. The only reason gangs are able to kill witnesses is because it has animals willing to kill for them. When nobody gives in and kills for them the killing will finally end.
Cholo Hater

Santa Monica, CA

#8 Aug 15, 2010
There is only one good Cholo a dead one!
Joe moma

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Aug 15, 2010
All gang memebers deserve and should get the death penalty.....just for being in a gang ! as far as the mother and aunt that says he learned all the bad in prison is BS.....they learn it from other gang memebers and the life they lead. Where are the parents of these stupid kids.....when will they take on some if not most of the blame....they raised them !
Problem

West Covina, CA

#10 Aug 15, 2010
P Rodriguez wrote:
The death sentence is the ONLY punishment that is appropriate for this crime. It was not a random killing or spur of the moment crime of passion. It was a cold blooded EXECUTION. These people can never walk our streets again to be given the chance to kill another of our children. And they cannot be given life in prison with no chance of parole because they would have the opportunity to kill again in prison. Death is the answer, and the ONLY answer for animals like this. The only reason gangs are able to kill witnesses is because it has animals willing to kill for them. When nobody gives in and kills for them the killing will finally end.
I completely agree with you, the problem is our judicial system. These POS will have an automatic appeal after receiving the death penalty. Personally, I think when a criminal gets the death penalty he/she should be allowed to say goodbye to their family and then be walked straight to the death chamber. In California it costs approximately $33K per year per prisoner. We have approximately 22,000 people in prison...that's approximately $9 billion a year on prisoners (this information came straight from reports on the California Dept. of Corrections website). Seems to me that if the State of California would just finally execute some of these low life's we may not be in the economic crisis we're in; however, we still have people sitting on death row that committed crimes years ago. Look at the Menendez brothers and Richard Ramirez.

Now, where are the bleeding heart liberals and bible thumpers who are going to say that "we shouldn't kill another human being, that it doesn't solve the problem..." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...something tells me that if one of these low life's were to kill your child you'd be singing a different tune and if you wouldn't, then you don't deserve to be a parent.

The sad thing about this story is Ramiro's young son. He probably already thinks that there is no other way of life and will be "in the system" before you know it.
i say

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Aug 15, 2010
kill every POS currently in jail right now, no matter what they did!!

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 15, 2010
Gotta love the mom claiming that the prison system made her son what he is today. Ummm, how did he end up in the system in the first place?
Problem

West Covina, CA

#13 Aug 15, 2010
LavaLamp wrote:
Gotta love the mom claiming that the prison system made her son what he is today. Ummm, how did he end up in the system in the first place?
EXACTLY!!! But they're too ignorant to look at that side of this issue. Whatever!!
gilman

San Dimas, CA

#14 Aug 15, 2010
Nicely done Will....great coverage.
Dare

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2010
P Rodriguez wrote:
Not only that, but it should not be "lethal injection". That is just too easy, it should be gas, or firing squead. That way he feels some pain.
jvr

Apple Valley, CA

#16 Aug 15, 2010
All gang members are cowards! To say the least.Their societys lowest trash right along with drug dealers and prostitues.The guy who did this is obviously just another street punk. People like this should be dealt with eye for eye.Someone needs to do away with these types of trash.They are just taking up precious air space that someone who is a law abiding citizen of society could be breathing.
Pow pow BEANERDOWN

Diamond Bar, CA

#17 Aug 15, 2010
What happened to FATTY !!!!!!!!
TRUE

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#18 Aug 15, 2010
What a waste of life! All gang bangers need to be put on deserted island, let them all go at it and kill eachother. They are useless in our society....get rid of all of them!!!!
TRUE

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#19 Aug 15, 2010
Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with you, the problem is our judicial system. These POS will have an automatic appeal after receiving the death penalty. Personally, I think when a criminal gets the death penalty he/she should be allowed to say goodbye to their family and then be walked straight to the death chamber. In California it costs approximately $33K per year per prisoner. We have approximately 22,000 people in prison...that's approximately $9 billion a year on prisoners (this information came straight from reports on the California Dept. of Corrections website). Seems to me that if the State of California would just finally execute some of these low life's we may not be in the economic crisis we're in; however, we still have people sitting on death row that committed crimes years ago. Look at the Menendez brothers and Richard Ramirez.
Now, where are the bleeding heart liberals and bible thumpers who are going to say that "we shouldn't kill another human being, that it doesn't solve the problem..." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...something tells me that if one of these low life's were to kill your child you'd be singing a different tune and if you wouldn't, then you don't deserve to be a parent.
The sad thing about this story is Ramiro's young son. He probably already thinks that there is no other way of life and will be "in the system" before you know it.
I don't know what 'Bible thumpers' you're referring to but the Bible says "He who strikes a man so that he dies shall surely be put to death." If they kill...they should be put to death!
Flee Baca

San Bernardino, CA

#20 Aug 15, 2010
Nice job Mr. Phan! For a little press time to further your career, you really did a good job enphasizing what happens to people who cooperate with the police. You can't even get the information right about the witness protection program. I expect that from some desk jockey Lt. but not a 'Hardcore' DDA. You are every Homicide Detectives worst nightmare. Howz about you just shut your mouth and do your job?
tiqua

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 Aug 16, 2010
THOSE MEN R ST8 UP P****** HOW BIG OF A MAN DO YU FEEL HONESTLY????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE car show FREE 55 min high drama 2
What business have to move 1 hr flow charts 6
News Cousins to stand trial in Monrovia teen's murder (Oct '09) 1 hr Hunnie 103
Is Manuel Lozano Lee Baca? 3 hr Allegations 1
News City of Azusa to Lease 145 Parking Spaces to Me... Jul 25 Joseph Santacruz 1
News Man shot by police officer in Azusa (Apr '09) Jul 25 Joseph Santacruz 36
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Jul 25 Joseph Santacruz 7

Azusa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Azusa Mortgages