What did the DA tell Hunley

What did the DA tell Hunley

Posted in the Azusa Forum

National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Hunley, if a person lied to the police about false accusations about an Officer, and that person gets reprimanded by a judged. Can he still be considered as a credible witness? In your true life experiences, tell us what that person is considered to be. A liar????
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Post all the lies you want Rosy, What matters is you are on a campaign to discredit a witness in a criminal case. P C 136 THATS WHAT MATTERS
National Anthem

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Mar 25, 2013
That's not a lie its in court documents. Look it up.
Less Problems

La Puente, CA

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Another stupid RNC, GOP
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Hunley, did you tell the DA about this?
1. Hardin's request for orders to stop harassment.

On July 10, 2008, John Hardin filed a request for orders to stop harassment.   It alleged Hunley, his neighbor of 14 years, jumped over the fence into Hardin's yard in the City of Duarte and threatened to kick Hardin's ass.   Hardin claimed he feared Hunley would become increasingly violent and would continue to intimidate Hardin and his family.   The request also alleged Hunley had undertaken a campaign to get Hardin fired from his job as an officer of the Los Angeles Police Department by filing false personnel complaints based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct.   Hardin stated Hunley once called Hardin's work and made false allegations against Hardin and he distributed a flyer encouraging the residents of the neighborhood to get Hardin fired.

A letter from one such resident attached to the request indicated he was friends with both Hunley and Hardin, they were involved in a dispute over the height of a fence and Hunley has conducted a campaign to get Hardin fired by defaming his character.

2. Hunley's response.

Hunley filed a response asserting Hardin failed to demonstrate a credible threat of violence and failed to allege any act of violence.   The response further asserted Hardin had harassed Hunley and his family.   Hunley had filed complaints of vandalism, which he suspected had been perpetrated by Hardin, with the Sheriff's Department which had police jurisdiction of the area.

3. The trial court's ruling.

After conducting a hearing, the trial court ordered Hunley “not to report anything to [Hardin's] employer without court order in advance.”

Hundley filed a motion to vacate the restraining order.   In denying Hunley's motion, the trial court modified the order to direct Hunley “to refrain from reporting any conduct by [Hardin], outside his performance as a police officer, to [Hardin's] employer.”   We interpret this modification to retain the requirement that Hunley obtain a court order prior to filing a complaint with the Los Angeles Police Department based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#11 Mar 27, 2013
He said they are going to find out who is trying to discredit a witness in a criminal trial by posting serious untrue statements. Thats what he said.

Oh and he said Thank You Mr. Hunley
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Untrue statements? That's what this is?
1. Hardin's request for orders to stop harassment.

On July 10, 2008, John Hardin filed a request for orders to stop harassment.   It alleged Hunley, his neighbor of 14 years, jumped over the fence into Hardin's yard in the City of Duarte and threatened to kick Hardin's ass.   Hardin claimed he feared Hunley would become increasingly violent and would continue to intimidate Hardin and his family.   The request also alleged Hunley had undertaken a campaign to get Hardin fired from his job as an officer of the Los Angeles Police Department by filing false personnel complaints based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct.   Hardin stated Hunley once called Hardin's work and made false allegations against Hardin and he distributed a flyer encouraging the residents of the neighborhood to get Hardin fired.

A letter from one such resident attached to the request indicated he was friends with both Hunley and Hardin, they were involved in a dispute over the height of a fence and Hunley has conducted a campaign to get Hardin fired by defaming his character.

2. Hunley's response.

Hunley filed a response asserting Hardin failed to demonstrate a credible threat of violence and failed to allege any act of violence.   The response further asserted Hardin had harassed Hunley and his family.   Hunley had filed complaints of vandalism, which he suspected had been perpetrated by Hardin, with the Sheriff's Department which had police jurisdiction of the area.

3. The trial court's ruling.

After conducting a hearing, the trial court ordered Hunley “not to report anything to [Hardin's] employer without court order in advance.”

Hundley filed a motion to vacate the restraining order.   In denying Hunley's motion, the trial court modified the order to direct Hunley “to refrain from reporting any conduct by [Hardin], outside his performance as a police officer, to [Hardin's] employer.”   We interpret this modification to retain the requirement that Hunley obtain a court order prior to filing a complaint with the Los Angeles Police Department based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Breceda is going to JAIL and Rosy is going to MEXICO
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#14 Mar 28, 2013
And Hunley is a lying criminal. How can anyone believe what you say. You are a proven lair.

National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Hunley, how does the State Farm insurance jingle go? "Like a good neighbor" do you have State Farm insurance ? I would guess you don't since you don't approve of their motto.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Hunley, how's your neighbor? Is his grass greener then yours?
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Rosy did you enjoy your last Easter Sunday in America
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#19 Apr 2, 2013
This says it all.

James Hunley makes claims about people's characteristics, nationality, race and is vulgar when he does it. However, here is a few of Hunley's convictions:
602(L)(1) PC. Arrested and Convicted
5.04.010 Municipal Code Arrested and Convicted.
27152 CVC Arrested and Convicted.
4000a CVC Arrested and Convicted
SNIM59244-01 Alhambra Court. Arrested and Convicted.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Oh yeah, and restraining orders!
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#22 Apr 3, 2013
James Hunley makes claims about people's characteristics, nationality, race and is vulgar when he does it. However, here is a few of Hunley's convictions:
602(L)(1) PC. Arrested and Convicted
5.04.010 Municipal Code Arrested and Convicted.
27152 CVC Arrested and Convicted.
4000a CVC Arrested and Convicted
SNIM59244-01 Alhambra Court. Arrested and Convicted.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#23 Apr 3, 2013
Those are not lies. They are facts.
Bay city roller

Glendora, CA

#25 Nov 3, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously think someone cares about you or your mommy. Your one sick person but hey knowing your from Irwindale says it all. Car Parker wouldn't waste his time on a moma's boy and if you want to go to your dead momoa's grave site knock yourself out.

So you know car Parker? Interesting..... Nevertheless, he, and now you, are the sick characters in this arena. When a person is attempting to gain support for their cause, all of their opinions are subject to scrutiny. With your are his comments, the general public who read these post can clearly see your opinions of human decency. Therefore, your other opinions are far less credible. I now ask you, as I have asked CarParker. Please, put your face to what you type. Tell me to my face. You want people to listen to what you have to say? Then stand behind your post and tell me to my face how you really feel about my mother. I'll call you out. You want to continue your boat load of trash talk? Now is a call of action and stand up and show the world you believe in what you and car Parker are saying are justified. By the way, I don't live, work or have any association to Irwindale.
Bay city roller

Glendora, CA

#27 Nov 3, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the posting for your blog is over since you don't live In Irwindale you don't count. I have no need to see you our your mommy. Oh as far as your call for action bite it. There will be no more time spent on your stupid post.
This is not my blog. This was started by "National Anthem". He apparently found out a lot of car Parker's checkers past. I am just resurfacing what he wrote. But to answer your question, NO. I will not stop. Under your medial views, just because I don't live there is no reason to stop writing my opinion. Car Parker lives in Duarte. And before you say another obscure thought, I feel he and you are corrupt. Therefore I can express my opinion as well. However, if you truly feel its not my place to write on topix, then why don't you meet with me and we can discuss it instead of hiding behind your computer. Again, I call you out. Lets finish what you and car Parker started.
Bay city roller

Glendora, CA

#29 Nov 12, 2013
National Anthem wrote:
Hey Hunley, what did the DA say about me blogging about you? Was Spending time in Leavenworth worse then spending time in County jail? Did Baldwin Park jail food get served cold? Tell us why you are considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her?
Mr/Ms Funny. Although I am not a supporter of Breceda, it is obvious you are a Hunley davidian and study the laws of "Car Parker". Your post is utterly ridiculous. As I said, I am not a Breceda supporter and as for Car Parker, we can thank Narional Anthem for dying a background search and finding out what Mr Hunley has done and what fallacies he is capable of stating.
And Justice for all

Glendora, CA

#33 Feb 27, 2015
And Justice for all 1 min ago
Former Irwindale City councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez talking to her lawyer Matthew Horeczko, while lawyer Anthony Falangetti receives a congratulate embrace from Irwindale Mayor Mark Breceda on the steps of Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center. Former Irwindale City Councilman Manuel Garcia, right, leaving courthouse. A superior judge dismissed several counts againster her. A superior court judge at Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center on Thursday, February 26, 2015, dismissed several counts of misappropriation of public funds and conflict of interest charges re-filed against Irwindale Mayor Mark Breceda and former City Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez in 2013.(Photo by Walt Mancini/Pasadena Star-News)
Too much time has passed to prosecute Irwindale Mayor Mark Breceda and former City Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez Thursday on charges of misappropriation of public funds and conflict of interest, a judge ruled Thursday.
But Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor said the two and co-defendant City Councilman Manuel Garcia can still be tried for embezzlement. The case against the three stems from decade-old allegations that city officials spent taxpayer funds on lavish trips to New York City.
The ruling, which came after several months of back and forth in court, was met with some jubilation at the tail end of a two-hour hearing in which prosectors and defense attorneys argued their positions.
An audience member gasped, "Oh my God," when Pastor announced his decision. And Garcia congratulated Ramirez, hugging her as she cried.
Pastor said he was "satisfied" with that the four-year statute of limitations on the conflict of interest and misappropriation charges had expired.
Breceda, Ramirez and City Councilman Manuel Garcia still face charges of suspected embezzlement, which has no statute of limitations. The trio are due back in court on April 30 for a hearing on a different motion to dismiss the remaining embezzlement charges.
Garcia's attorney Steven Levine said he hoped to have the embezzlement charges thrown out too.
"All they did was file the same documents," Levine said.
At the heart of the misappropriation case was a prosecution argument that claimed wrongdoing was not discovered until October 2007, when the D.A.'s office received an anonymous letter coupled with an article from this news organization detailing the trips.
Breceda's attorney Anthony Falangetti argued the statute of limitations began as soon as Irwindale's then-city manager Robert Griego discovered the potential crimes. Additionally Falangetti said the discovery, coupled with multiple letters sent to the D.A.'s office in 2005 provided sufficient information for prosecutors to investigate a case.
In fact, the D.A.'s office did open a case number at the time, but it wasn't until five years later that prosecutors filed the inital complaint, Falangetti said.
"Their duty to investigate, that's triggered by suspicion," Falangetti said during the hearing. "The law is (the deputy district attorney) had it and he had a duty to do something about it."
Deputy District Attorney Kennes Ma acknowledged the 2005 letters, but argued that the statute did not begin until allegations raised in the letters were backed up by facts in a 2007 memorandum written by Griego.
"We get thousands and thousands of letters," Ma said.
Pastor, who said prior to oral arguments on Thursday that he found the defense's case to be "persuasive," ultimately sided with the defendants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Davis is a fraud! 14 hr Kdavis 5
Where court cases go 2017 17 hr Clerks duties 1
Weird explosion in the night. Sat User 2
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec 8 la migra 419
greg alfvregryn Dec 7 erica and billy 1
Attention BP staff workers council people verba... Dec 7 Smells like fish 3
Get a JOB! Dec 7 Monja muneca 6

Azusa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Azusa Mortgages