Irwindale more aggressive at issuing ...

Irwindale more aggressive at issuing traffic tickets than neighboring cities, records show

There are 8 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 9, 2012, titled Irwindale more aggressive at issuing traffic tickets than neighboring cities, records show. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Traffic ticket data reveals Irwindale is far more aggressive in its traffic enforcement than nearby cities - issuing tickets at three times the rates of nearby cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Wanabee Cops

Monrovia, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Irwndale is a popuation of 20 houses, 1 park and 100 warehouses. Total 4 Cops 1 Chief.

What do you expect? They got nothin else to do. You see them patroling mostly in Azusa, Baldwin Park, Duarte and West Covina.

ahhh and in the 210-605 freeway...wanabees CHP's.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Irwindale is doing what other police agencies are doing. They are creating revenue for their pensions, perks and payroll.

It is not about public safety. You can clearly see Irwindale officers being really aggressive on Sunday's No commercial traffic on Sunday.

It is all about revenue. Sadly in this tough economic times. What these police departments are doing is stalling the economic recovery. Every dollar they take from the public is not spent in the community. That's money that surly would have been spent at local stores and restaurants.

In some cases they are really putting the hurt on low income citizens. Possibly taking food right off of their tables.

No Hero's here Just Zero's
azusaman

Duarte, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2012
As long as they're not taking it from me or my family, I don't care. Why should I, when my neighbor gets a ticket it helps support all those bureaucrats? and you're right, it's not about public safety. Unfortunately, Police are in that top ten group of unsafest drivers. It's like the fox watching the hen house.
Car Parker

Azusa, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2012
But it does effect you. When stores and restaurants loose revenue because the of aggressive police enforcement. They raise their prices to stay in business.

We already pay the police enough money, We already provide Cadillac health care for their entire families. And they have more than generous pensions.

The aggressive enforcement is all going to overtime. And the public should not be impacted for overtime.
If they can not live on their salaries then they need to scale back so they can live with in their means.
Wha

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Dumbphuck tuttle aka "CarParker" doesn't have a clue about traffic ticket revenue shares. As usual, he's got his head so far up Chris Norby's ass, it's amazing he can still breathe.
Irwindale State Troopers

Monrovia, CA

#6 Jun 11, 2012
You'll see them @ Denny's or Gallahan's Happy Hour!!!
Not to long ago an Off duty Irwindale "Trooper" crased his personal car on gladstone st. then got picked up/booked by AZPD...
azusaman

Duarte, CA

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
But it does effect you. When stores and restaurants loose revenue because the of aggressive police enforcement. They raise their prices to stay in business.
We already pay the police enough money, We already provide Cadillac health care for their entire families. And they have more than generous pensions.
The aggressive enforcement is all going to overtime. And the public should not be impacted for overtime.
If they can not live on their salaries then they need to scale back so they can live with in their means.
Where have stores or restaurants ever lost revenue because of aggressive police enforcement? It's the exact opposite. Pasadena, Burbank, West L.A., Santa Monica ect weren't nothing before they cracked down on the low lifes and made people feel safe to shop and drive around their cities. Twenty years ago old town in Pasadena was a ghetto. If Azusa ever wants to gets serious about stimulating commerical growth in down town they will kick the cops in their butts to get after the low-lifes who think they own the road because their grandparents grow up here.
Irwindale State Troopers

Monrovia, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2012
Speaking of the devils in blue. I just saw 3 squad cars drive into the Irwindale Skate Park and kick out 4 elderly couples enjoying the day under a "reserved bench."

Thats a total of 4 Troopers at the scene. I meant thats the whole department at the park. lol.

By the way the female "Trooper" is hot!!! Wink Wink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendora Ca has beena poster cild of ignorance... 38 min when your stupid 2
Sad news GPD is harassing a single mom of 4 54 min yes dog 6
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 1 hr Hector Valente 1,713
Glendora City News 3 hr spolier alert 22
Poster called Commish has anger issues 4 hr the gang 12
The Unhappy People of Glendora 4 hr mufg inc 4
Stalker & Gadfly of the year goes to Tuttle 5 hr Got Mama Tuttle 2
More from around the web

Azusa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]