Bribery allegations shake Central Con...
Adglaani Tso

Charlottesville, VA

#43 Apr 4, 2013
Blind Simpleton wrote:
<quoted text>
And the public charges are....as compared to Mr. Tso....actual documented charges.....excused or not...Within the Navajo Nation documentation. Where did those charges go? Trifle. On the Nation spectre...if they were charged in any other county, state or country? Don't think so. Sovereign yourself into a corner. Who suffers? Our children. Your children.'Blind' support will get you the end result you desire. Who has the best interest of all children at heart? Who is a political pawn? Now, back to the 'environmental study at the mine......' Should we or shouldn't we....put more money into a endless venue. Bottom line? Both are obvious. Duh.
Huh? Come again.

“"Hold the Rope"”

Since: Mar 12

Kirtland New Mexico

#44 Apr 4, 2013
What my visually and intellectually challenged imposter was trying to say... is that he is upset that this non tax paying individual comes off the reservation messes up OUR school system, and takes OUR taxes....Then hides behind the dysfunction of the reservation system.....and gets away with it...

I do approve of his message, but Mr. Simpleton does seem to be loosing touch with reality with how scattered this poor individual seems to be....as exhibited in his posts...I'm not a medical expert by no means but he does appear to be exhibiting some strange behavior..... he either has some kind of autistic traits, or maybe he was drinking.... it is hard to tell.... hang in there brother.. Hugs

“"Hold the Rope"”

Since: Mar 12

Kirtland New Mexico

#45 Apr 4, 2013
QueenRandyManning wrote:
<quoted text>Lastly, all the big, fat, FUGLY women in Children First are Mandy Randy's FagHags, which includes his wife Peggy.
Obviously you are greatly misinformed.... upon the name of Mr. Mannings wife her name is not Peggy... I'm not sure whom this Peggy you are referring to in your tirade of words.

Mr. Randy Manning is married to a Denise, or Deniese.... I can't remember the spelling because His Brother Byron's wife has pretty much the same name.... I bet that gets confusing at family gatherings. It also makes it difficult around town when my wife hears some gossip about one of them it takes a little time to sort out whom they are talking about.
Reservation of Education

Tuba City, AZ

#46 Apr 5, 2013
here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
...You are obviously not a teacher and do not care about teachers' do process rights...
You mean "due" not "do". Since you are a teacher, Subutai's comments on "CCSD being a backwater haven for bad teachers" appears true. There are great teachers in CCSD but the reservation is rampant with some crazies, or is it just the teaching profession. Bad teachers need a union. Good teachers do not.
Reservation of Education

Tuba City, AZ

#47 Apr 5, 2013
Adglaani Tso wrote:
<quoted text>
Followed your postings for awhile and generally agree with you. But, not in this case: The unions (of any trade) have one, and only one, priority and that is to protect their members WITHIN THE CODES OF CONDUCT OF SAID TRADE. If they (unions) are indeed fostering or at least sustaining laziness, status quo, or failure then I submit there is a failure of someone (those in district leadership and parents) to establish the codes of conduct to which both sides (unions and district) must agree to before executing a contract.
As an example, I was once a division manager for an electric utility that had a agreement with an electric worker union. We had a written agreement to which we both agreed to. The union would vigriously defend the worker IF the company violated the written agreement but would not (really!) if the grievance could not be traced to the written document.
Michellee Rhee, the controversial Chancellor of Washington DC schools, from 2007 to 2010 put it best, IMHO:
The unions do the job they are hired to and I don't have a real problem with that.
The core of the problem are meddlesome school boards and weak-willed leadership such as principals, superintendents who sustain the status quo of low achievement, etc.
The answer lies with holding leadership accountable (fire them for poor performance), exceptional teachers (reward them), and, most importantly of all: Hold the parents accountable for the performance of the school systems.
How so very true. Don't you think?
excellent comment. I agree. The unions are needed but within education you hit the nail on the head. thank you.
here we go again

Fort Collins, CO

#48 Apr 5, 2013
Reservation of Education wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "due" not "do". Since you are a teacher, Subutai's comments on "CCSD being a backwater haven for bad teachers" appears true. There are great teachers in CCSD but the reservation is rampant with some crazies, or is it just the teaching profession. Bad teachers need a union. Good teachers do not.
You got me with the due process. Mea culpa. And since I am not a teacher, I hope to be allowed a mistake here and there. That backwater haven of CCSD you refer to with such a glee, applies in much greater degree to the administration of CCSD than to teachers. Many of them are rejects from the great educational bastions of Texas or Oklahoma. And if you think that only bad teachers need a union you are delusional. All teachers do. Especially if they work for Central Con.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#49 Apr 6, 2013
here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me with the due process. Mea culpa. And since I am not a teacher, I hope to be allowed a mistake here and there. That backwater haven of CCSD you refer to with such a glee, applies in much greater degree to the administration of CCSD than to teachers. Many of them are rejects from the great educational bastions of Texas or Oklahoma. And if you think that only bad teachers need a union you are delusional. All teachers do. Especially if they work for Central Con.
You have left out kirtland's sorry contribution to the mess.

I've said it multiple times a hairdresser, and a narcissistic CPA are not a substitute for a superintendent.

Unfortunately in the non reservation area of ccsd, HIGHER education means a couple of years of SJC. The few smart kids that do make it somewhere better. Don't come back, Navajo or white. Leaving a huge brain drain on the area.

The poor examples like the Mannings and chapter officials like in Shiprock only further serve to alienate the area and make it a social backwater where a whole community somehow believes segregating along racial lines is somehow acceptable.

Back to the union and teachers, yes ccsd has many good teachers, unfortunately they also have many poor teachers, that are protected by the union. We also had many unfit administrators whom were protected by the Mannings, as long as they played along, with them.
here we go again

Fort Collins, CO

#50 Apr 7, 2013
Our constitution gives the right to due process and a defense attorney to the worst criminals.
Why would do you think that even bad teachers don't deserve such rights.
And this is what the unions protect for all teachers, good or bad.
If the school administrators did their jobs, there wouldn't be any bad teachers anywhere, because contrary to the common belief, it is not that hard to fire a teacher with due process rights (wrongly called a tenure) who is doing a poor job.
But it requires that administrators follow the rules and procedures which rarely happens. So then the "bad" teachers can continue to work, because administrators did not do their due diligence.
You are assigning the blame in a wrong place. It is not the union fault that the administrators do their jobs so poorly. But it is the union job to make sure they can't fire anyone, good or bad, if this is what happened.
Alice

Como, CO

#51 Apr 7, 2013
In any profession, there are those who do the job better than others. There are those who need to improve their performance. There are those who should be choosing a different career. Within education, the only reason there are so-called bad teachers is because there are bad administrators. Within state law and school board policies are procedures to help "bad" teachers improve or be terminated, and no "union" can "save" them from that consequence if the process is done properly.
PremingerIncitng Disharmny

Surprise, AZ

#52 Apr 7, 2013
Subutai, James Preminger, you should know that we are collecting your posts that you are creating disharmony within the district and Kirtland community that you work for. You're not very smart, in light of the pending bribery aggregations and the districts failure to improve the educate our children. You are part of the failed group of Don Levinski, Scott Nicoley, Matthew Tso and others within the administration.

Location hidden

#53 Apr 7, 2013
PremingerIncitngDisharmny wrote:
Subutai, James Preminger, you should know that we are collecting your posts that you are creating disharmony within the district and Kirtland community that you work for. You're not very smart, in light of the pending bribery aggregations and the districts failure to improve the educate our children. You are part of the failed group of Don Levinski, Scott Nicoley, Matthew Tso and others within the administration.
Sounds like Chris manning from Phoenix

Now lets see here if I was Preminger in the daily times I would be pushing for the no zero policy. And on these boards going against it. Go figure? Keep looking one place and I will be in another.

So an improved graduation rate isn't an improvement? either is the starts of a functional Navajo language program that doesn't shortchange the rest of a child's education.

Allegations are just that allegations.
BashGayRandyM

Chinle, AZ

#54 Apr 7, 2013
Gay Matt Tso wrote:
The origin of the gay bashing comments towards Randy Manning are from School Board President Matthew Tso. Matthew Tso was recently verbally reprimanded by his boss, Navajo Nation Superintendent of Schools Andrew Tah. Your complaints are best addressed to Andrew Tah, Dept. of Dine' Education, Windowrock AZ.
How can it be gay bashing if Tso is bashing or inciting a gay bashing of Randy Manning? LOL. Come on!!! Sounds like it's more uneducated, backwards coming from the "minimum qualifications" of Randy Manning and the Children First idiots. As it was brought up, where is Randy Manning's "wife?" A true LDS Mormon husband would show off his wife and drag her everywhere he goes. Don't think Tso is gay at all. He seems and looks pretty masculine and is a real man. Anyone who's seen Randy Manning during board meetings or elsewhere knows that he's a closet homo queen. Again, what straight heterosexual, woman loving, man would ever want to grow to be a hair dresser? NONE. All the evidence clearly shows that Randy Manning is a bitchy closet queen.
BashGayRandyM

Chinle, AZ

#55 Apr 7, 2013
That homo gay Randy Manning does deserve a good gay bashing. Heard his own daddy Jack Manning is gonna disown and cut off RandyMandy off of any inheritance if he ever found out that his own "daughter" MandyRandy was a homo.

Surprise, AZ

#56 Apr 7, 2013
BashGayRandyM wrote:
That homo gay Randy Manning does deserve a good gay bashing. Heard his own daddy Jack Manning is gonna disown and cut off RandyMandy off of any inheritance if he ever found out that his own "daughter" MandyRandy was a homo.
Scott Nicoley, If you spent more time worrying about your wife, than worrying about someone's sexual orientation, maybe she wouldn't have run off with another man.
BashGayRandyM

Chinle, AZ

#57 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Scott Nicoley, If you spent more time worrying about your wife, than worrying about someone's sexual orientation, maybe she wouldn't have run off with another man.
Sounds like Chris Manning. Chris sounds like you're another closet case like your auntie Randy Mandy. Atleast with the military, Dont Ask Dont Tell was overturned so you can officially come out of the closet too.

Location hidden

#58 Apr 7, 2013
Subutai,you should know that we are collecting your posts that you are creating disharmony within the district.
Disharmony? Very very funny.

Do tell me when this district was in harmony? Apparently it is only when one group is in charge. Lets see should we let the Kirtland old boys club be in charge? Or how about the the retread administratorsfrom the BIA schools, how about the union. All groups failed Multiple times. Harmony good luck we need some basic competence.

Even "minimally qualified" standards would be an improvement over this past decade, of incompetence.

Maybe I should be flattered that my words would have such impact, and disrupt the harmony in our perfect school system.

Which set of allegations will be proved first?

Randy Mannings claims of bribery? Or the other fellow here who seems to think he knows what Mr. Mannings romantic preferences? Both are pretty far out, allegations. Considering the number of false allegations being thrown around the last year both are just gossip.

United States

#59 Apr 7, 2013
Scott and James you are both have proven to be total failures in educating children. D's and F's riddle your district. Bragging about higher grad rates in Kirtland is contrary to grad gates in Shiprock. Your only response is to cheat the system by implementing a 50% policy to increase grad rates and a better grade for the school is a brain damage decision. It doesn't take any intelligence to argue information at your disposal when others have to use their own intellige to expose your stupidity.

Location hidden

#60 Apr 8, 2013
Scott and James you are both have proven to be total failures in educating children. D's and F's riddle your district. Bragging about higher grad rates in Kirtland is contrary to grad gates in Shiprock. Your only response is to cheat the system by implementing a 50% policy to increase grad rates and a better grade for the school is a brain damage decision. It doesn't take any intelligence to argue information at your disposal when others have to use their own intellige to expose your stupidity.
Carrying water for the mannings, I see. And what kind of harmony are they offering?

I got my information about the graduation rate from the article in the DT. Improvements at KHS, NHS, and career prep have been documented. You could look it up too.

Apparent you don't have enough of that "intelligence" that you claimed you have. Please use a spell checker next time you are claiming to be a big man and that you are smarter than someone else, you made yourself look stupid.

Keep thinking I'm whomever you want to be mad at, or tear down. I been accused of being almost everyone in CCSD. Subutai is not either of they fellows you think they are.
Blind Simpleton

Albuquerque, NM

#61 Apr 8, 2013
Subutai wrote:
<quoted text>
You have left out kirtland's sorry contribution to the mess.
I've said it multiple times a hairdresser, and a narcissistic CPA are not a substitute for a superintendent.
Unfortunately in the non reservation area of ccsd, HIGHER education means a couple of years of SJC. The few smart kids that do make it somewhere better. Don't come back, Navajo or white. Leaving a huge brain drain on the area.
The poor examples like the Mannings and chapter officials like in Shiprock only further serve to alienate the area and make it a social backwater where a whole community somehow believes segregating along racial lines is somehow acceptable.
Back to the union and teachers, yes ccsd has many good teachers, unfortunately they also have many poor teachers, that are protected by the union. We also had many unfit administrators whom were protected by the Mannings, as long as they played along, with them.
And especially not a charged individual who escapes justice because his offense is on the reservation. Need I say more. You charge a 'gay' man is more offensive than a CHARGED individual. In any arena, the first isn't anywhere near the second. You acuse, yet, fail to acknowledge. Who's the 'charged' individual here? Who was arrested? Charged? Oh yes...it doesn't count...it was in 'Shiprock (Indian Country) court.' Hmmm...back to basics...sir. Back to the very basics of the pot calling the kettle black...hmm....union? How about requiring student to attend school everyday? Who's accountable? Their parents! Put them in jail if their children don't go to school! Period! Why are the district test scores down? Get a grip. It's because students don't attend school. And when they do, it's on their schedule...if I want to go today? I will. If I don't, I won't...it's up to me because my parents really don't care....argue that Sub. Been there, done that...I know.

United States

#62 Apr 9, 2013
James Preminger, you may think you're exempt from prosecution, but you're implicated as one of the conspirators of the bribery allegations. The bird is singing to the NMAG as we speak. Good luck in trying to squirming your way out of this one. This is serious and you and your regime are up the creek and you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aztec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jun 25 More 6,866
News Blanco man charged with molesting 13-year-old r... (Jun '15) Jun 17 satan 6
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Jun 17 216 days remaining 611
Get it Together, America Jun 15 it is what it is 6
News Mark Douglas Spore (Feb '09) Jun 10 Dino 11
Farmington Racism-Part One (Dec '11) Jun 8 Dihjkkl 145
News Farmington Tea Party draws hundreds of protesters (Apr '09) Jun 6 Felix 267
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aztec Mortgages