Man's body found in river near Hogbac...

Man's body found in river near Hogback [10:48 p.m.]

There are 30 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Man's body found in river near Hogback [10:48 p.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Police and fire officials fished the body of a man out of San Juan River near Hogback late Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ftown

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Jul 6, 2011
deed wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know the Klan was civilized
The Klan was organized and civilized, your Clan will never be either.
deed

Tempe, AZ

#29 Jul 6, 2011
Ftown wrote:
<quoted text>The Klan was organized and civilized, your Clan will never be either.
They were far from it when they're banging their own siblings
kona

Tempe, AZ

#30 Apr 1, 2012
Was it Mr. wilson hope not new land.
show no mercy

Albuquerque, NM

#31 Apr 10, 2012
Wow, unbelievable how uncivilized you all sound. What does anyone banging each other on the rez or clans or aliens have to do with a body floating in the river? Its amazing how people can "poke fun" at something so serious. Is anyone talking about how this person ended up in the river? Seems like a lot of rez talking going on here and you wonder why people are always questioning your intelligence.
jojo

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Apr 11, 2012
Ftown wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I live with the civilized people, not the savage animals on the rez.
You're living in a dream world.
old goat

Farmington, NM

#33 Jun 16, 2012
show no mercy wrote:
Wow, unbelievable how uncivilized you all sound. What does anyone banging each other on the rez or clans or aliens have to do with a body floating in the river? Its amazing how people can "poke fun" at something so serious. Is anyone talking about how this person ended up in the river? Seems like a lot of rez talking going on here and you wonder why people are always questioning your intelligence.
We get it from our Dumbaz leaderz. If you don't believe it check out a Northern Navajo Nation Fair Board Meeting!!! Heheheheheh. Gerbils.
quality waters

Albuquerque, NM

#34 Jun 17, 2012
No OnE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what kina of bait they were using?
Bottle of firewater with a hook.
rezbah

Tucson, AZ

#35 Jun 17, 2012
No OnE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what kina of bait they were using?
He was the bait.
Duh

Euless, TX

#36 Jun 17, 2012
Native Tune wrote:
The Chapter should know have learned by now that all lanes from highway 64 needed a temperary name until incorparated by the county. As for now each lane should be numbered. This has been brought up to Chapter Officals. Many of times emergency vehicles have taken wrong turns this is a continue thing. You call the Navajo Police department, the dispatcher will say who's home (person last name). Look at upper Fruitland it has it lane name by county number. UPS,Fed-X and other over the road hauler need a physical address even our present driver license needs it. The road to the San Jaun River below Hogback is padlock who has the keys.
Yes, there is alot of littering that goes on there that where public safe comes in the Navajo Police.
I was walking down the street and tripped over my shoes laces, then stepped on a stupid piece of gum. Then got in my car and got bubble gum all over my floor board. Can you believe that..
Oh by the way, they recoverd a body from the river.....
reed

Bloomfield, NM

#37 Apr 20, 2013
if there was such a thing of civilized country we wouldn't be killing one another, stealing, lying, searching for food and shelter, consuming alcohols, and acting like jerks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aztec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Decades later, Vietnam veteran Bob Bass given m... 3 hr daarmy 1
News Farmington police officers attend training on t... 3 hr freakdom 1
News Police Violence Against Native People 20 hr Chortle Tom Tom 9
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Wed XandO 470
News Legal experts analyze CCSD superintendent removal Aug 29 Seeker 1
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... Aug 24 iareheroic 1
News Column: Coal's free ride is costing all of us; ... Aug 24 lolol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aztec Mortgages