Man's body found in river near Hogbac...

Man's body found in river near Hogback [10:48 p.m.]

There are 30 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Man's body found in river near Hogback [10:48 p.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Police and fire officials fished the body of a man out of San Juan River near Hogback late Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Native Tune

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2011
The Chapter should know have learned by now that all lanes from highway 64 needed a temperary name until incorparated by the county. As for now each lane should be numbered. This has been brought up to Chapter Officals. Many of times emergency vehicles have taken wrong turns this is a continue thing. You call the Navajo Police department, the dispatcher will say who's home (person last name). Look at upper Fruitland it has it lane name by county number. UPS,Fed-X and other over the road hauler need a physical address even our present driver license needs it. The road to the San Jaun River below Hogback is padlock who has the keys.
Yes, there is alot of littering that goes on there that where public safe comes in the Navajo Police.
Kirtland Mom

Farmington, NM

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Native Tune wrote:
The Chapter should know have learned by now that all lanes from highway 64 needed a temperary name until incorparated by the county. As for now each lane should be numbered. This has been brought up to Chapter Officals. Many of times emergency vehicles have taken wrong turns this is a continue thing. You call the Navajo Police department, the dispatcher will say who's home (person last name). Look at upper Fruitland it has it lane name by county number. UPS,Fed-X and other over the road hauler need a physical address even our present driver license needs it. The road to the San Jaun River below Hogback is padlock who has the keys.
Yes, there is alot of littering that goes on there that where public safe comes in the Navajo Police.
Call me sillly, but what in the world are you babbling about???? This has absolutly nothing to do with a body found in the river. Just Saying.......
Whiteman

Tuba City, AZ

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Native Tune wrote:
WTF are you talking about? I know this is Monday morning, but can't you sober up some more and wait to be heard by midweek?
BAMF

Tonalea, AZ

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Native Tune wrote:
haha...what tha NUT!!
Show some class

Denver, CO

#10 Jun 27, 2011
"They fished the body of a man from the San Juan River"? How about they recovered the body of a man from the river. It's called "recovery" when you take possession of a body, not "fished". They are not out there throwing lines until they snag him.Get passed to 3rd grade journalism DT.
ahahaha

Huntsville, AL

#11 Jun 27, 2011
Kirtland Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me sillly, but what in the world are you babbling about???? This has absolutly nothing to do with a body found in the river. Just Saying.......
That is too funny!! I don't get it either...ahahaha
Mark

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2011
I usually fish for trout not bodies.
No OnE

Huntsville, AL

#13 Jun 27, 2011
Mark wrote:
I usually fish for trout not bodies.
Wonder what kina of bait they were using?
bottom ash

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Jun 27, 2011
About 2 weeks ago I saw a helicopter flying the Animas River by Red Lobster, like they where looking for a body, flying low and slow, in the afternoon, flying northbound toward Flora Vista. Maybe this is what that helicopter was looking for. Maybe this body floated to HOGBACK. A co-worker told me he saw a big snake north of Shiprock in the San Juan River, it was like a Python swimming in the river. Some of his sheep came up missing also.
Sic

Tuba City, AZ

#17 Jun 27, 2011
bottom ash wrote:
About 2 weeks ago I saw a helicopter flying the Animas River by Red Lobster, like they where looking for a body, flying low and slow, in the afternoon, flying northbound toward Flora Vista. Maybe this is what that helicopter was looking for. Maybe this body floated to HOGBACK. A co-worker told me he saw a big snake north of Shiprock in the San Juan River, it was like a Python swimming in the river. Some of his sheep came up missing also.
Did you also see the Aliens upscream? they were fishing in the Animas River and eating raw fishes. The helicopter was taking pictures of them. The big snake? it was a live pet of the Alien fishers.
Mark

Huntsville, AL

#18 Jun 27, 2011
Where does the city of Farmington wipe their hands clean of murder???
bottom ash

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Jun 27, 2011
Sic wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you also see the Aliens upscream? they were fishing in the Animas River and eating raw fishes. The helicopter was taking pictures of them. The big snake? it was a live pet of the Alien fishers.
You guys down in Window Rock don't even have a river, so you guys just know what your missing. Those Navajo girls swimming under the Shiprock Bridge. Those farm girls. YEAH. You bet your A-- they might just be from Saturn.
Sasqauch

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Jun 28, 2011
Sic wrote:
<quoted text>
It was big BIGFOOT!!!!!!!!.
ftown

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Jun 28, 2011
Mark wrote:
Where does the city of Farmington wipe their hands clean of murder???
You an idiot. But if you wonder about it, everytime I flush my toilet it goes to Shitrocks drinking water.
Turtle

Beverly Hills, CA

#22 Jun 28, 2011
Not much goes down the river past the diversion dams.
We searched for a girl that drown several years ago after a tubing accident and they were looking for her clear to hogback.
I have been up and down the rivers all my life and both sides are lined with cars and junk.
Most stuff gets hung up within a short distance.
Sure enough we found her a few yards from where she drown.
This body was probably in the water down stream from the diversion but maybe not given the high flow release the last few weeks.
Native Tune

United States

#23 Jun 28, 2011
They (emergency personnel) are needing how to get to various point/location. It be much easier and faster to get to the location instead of driving up the wrong lane a couple of time before getting to the point of location. That was my whole point.
uno dos thres

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Jun 28, 2011
Sic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I seen the Aliens upscream....when they got deported!!
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Newcomb, NM

#25 Jun 28, 2011
ftown wrote:
<quoted text>You an idiot. But if you wonder about it, everytime I flush my toilet it goes to Shitrocks drinking water.
What the hell......no wonder the water stinks from your filth! Crap behind your house next time. Idiot!
Ftown

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Jul 2, 2011
Red Hot Chili Peppers wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell......no wonder the water stinks from your filth! Crap behind your house next time. Idiot!
Sorry, I live with the civilized people, not the savage animals on the rez.
deed

Arvada, CO

#27 Jul 2, 2011
Ftown wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I live with the civilized people, not the savage animals on the rez.
I didn't know the Klan was civilized

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aztec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jordan Ray Thomas Miller (Nov '08) 2 hr Ash bash 11
News Farmington bar loses liquor license (Nov '08) Wed neil cobb 98
Jim Bourke RC Groups Slander Bullying (Dec '08) Wed RC Group Sucks 44
News Suspects sought in robbery at Dollar General Wed gotadollar 1
News Woman pleads to murder for role in drunken fight (May '09) Tue RezWarrior 52
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Sep 25 Marc 6,935
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Sep 24 117 Days Remaining 635

Aztec Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aztec Mortgages