Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
5,781 - 5,800 of 6,067 Comments Last updated Thursday Jun 26
NAME

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey coward, you haven't given us your real name, or shown any interest in being anything other than a leg-humping troll.
Coward?
So I guess your REAL NAME is Funny? You should change it to HYPOCRIT. You are also a big fat COWWARD, probably a little punk scum bag big mouth also..
Sounds

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you skip the church musical?
Sad that you think basketball is the most important thing in life. I would've said God.
to me that you have mental issues. Society is probably safer with you behind bars. I hope you are no longer allowed around children..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Sounds wrote:
<quoted text>to me that you have mental issues. Society is probably safer with you behind bars. I hope you are no longer allowed around children..
Obviously you can't read.

The father of the alleged victim was convicted of abuse against one of his children. He and his wife have divorced for a truly amazing reason which profoundly shows ON RECORD how deceitful she is.

The mother and father are truly unstable and that is how I got charged because Martinez was or is related to them somehow. That point was brought up several times during the course of my trial and not once did they refute or negate it.

So if she was truly related that is a strong conflict of interest, but what do you care. You support her and believe me to be a criminal solely over a charge, a false one at that.

As for being around children you might want to sit down and discuss your stupidity with the hundreds of parents of the kids I've coached.

However the truly funny thing is you might want to sit down and talk to any of the kids from that exact same school who have chosen to participate within my club. Talk to their parents and have them tell you how crazy that girl's parents are.

So you just keep on believing the lies Martinez spreads it's the only way she gains fame or success. She at no time earned it through hard work or actual real work done. She earned all she has off defaming others. She gets all her attention off exploitation and spreading whatever ill she can about someone else.

And before you dare mention Baby Briana, those convictions were originally overturned due to Martinez violating the law and Constitution of these United States. So while she may have won that case on the local level it was then overturned, so she lost. The NM Supreme Court made the final ruling granting in part and overturning in part the convictions, but did state she violated the law.

And now she's governor and has already been before the Supreme Court several times and lost each one with the court saying more than once that she violated the law. It's on record.

And now let's look at how fake she is...

She campaigned and fought to end or diminish the film tax rebate. She partly won and then several companies moved out of NM. Then this happened:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/brea...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/travel/breaking...

And the funny thing is she goes from this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/16/brea...

to this:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-mex...

After she saw how much tourism was being affected, plus she finally realized the overall input of money coming from major productions. She finally realized the companies may have been getting money off their own taxes paid, but money was going into the state economy through dozens of production needs - housing, food, travel, sets: construction, fabricating, wardrobe, lighting, police and fire for closed streets for either establishing shots, stuntwork, other scenes, on set production for dailies. I could go on hell they needs cars for not only shots, but transportation for cast and crew.

So then her dumbass finally got it and thanks to her and the tax incentive Disney will be shooting in New Mexico the next installment of the biggest film franchise ever - STAR WARS.
Well

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obviously you can't read.
The father of the alleged victim was convicted of abuse against one of his children. He and his wife have divorced for a truly amazing reason which profoundly shows ON RECORD how deceitful she is.
The mother and father are truly unstable and that is how I got charged because Martinez was or is related to them somehow. That point was brought up several times during the course of my trial and not once did they refute or negate it.
So if she was truly related that is a strong conflict of interest, but what do you care. You support her and believe me to be a criminal solely over a charge, a false one at that.
As for being around children you might want to sit down and discuss your stupidity with the hundreds of parents of the kids I've coached.
However the truly funny thing is you might want to sit down and talk to any of the kids from that exact same school who have chosen to participate within my club. Talk to their parents and have them tell you how crazy that girl's parents are.
So you just keep on believing the lies Martinez spreads it's the only way she gains fame or success. She at no time earned it through hard work or actual real work done. She earned all she has off defaming others. She gets all her attention off exploitation and spreading whatever ill she can about someone else.
And before you dare mention Baby Briana, those convictions were originally overturned due to Martinez violating the law and Constitution of these United States. So while she may have won that case on the local level it was then overturned, so she lost. The NM Supreme Court made the final ruling granting in part and overturning in part the convictions, but did state she violated the law.
And now she's governor and has already been before the Supreme Court several times and lost each one with the court saying more than once that she violated the law. It's on record.
And now let's look at how fake she is...
She campaigned and fought to end or diminish the film tax rebate. She partly won and then several companies moved out of NM. Then this happened:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/brea...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/travel/breaking...
And the funny thing is she goes from this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/16/brea...
to this:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-mex...
After she saw how much tourism was being affected, plus she finally realized the overall input of money coming from major productions. She finally realized the companies may have been getting money off their own taxes paid, but money was going into the state economy through dozens of production needs - housing, food, travel, sets: construction, fabricating, wardrobe, lighting, police and fire for closed streets for either establishing shots, stuntwork, other scenes, on set production for dailies. I could go on hell they needs cars for not only shots, but transportation for cast and crew.
So then her dumbass finally got it and thanks to her and the tax incentive Disney will be shooting in New Mexico the next installment of the biggest film franchise ever - STAR WARS.
Maybe the father is innocent just like you and maybe the mother tells the truth just like you. It seems everybody in this little fairy tale of yours is innocent except you. Interesting..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the father is innocent just like you and maybe the mother tells the truth just like you. It seems everybody in this little fairy tale of yours is innocent except you. Interesting..
Wow. The father's conviction is real and it's on record so there goes that belief in innocence.

The mother is deceitful and there is evidence up the yang to prove it. Again it's on record.

So you also can continue in your stupid beliefs because the only fairy tale is you thinking Susana Martinez is honest.

Aaahhhh, having just re-read your comment I would like to point out how incredibly stupid you are, read this sentence of yours:

"It seems everybody in this little fairy tale of yours is innocent except you."

You might want to correct it, but I doubt you even see what's wrong with it. Hilarious!
I think

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow. The father's conviction is real and it's on record so there goes that belief in innocence.
The mother is deceitful and there is evidence up the yang to prove it. Again it's on record.
So you also can continue in your stupid beliefs because the only fairy tale is you thinking Susana Martinez is honest.
Aaahhhh, having just re-read your comment I would like to point out how incredibly stupid you are, read this sentence of yours:
"It seems everybody in this little fairy tale of yours is innocent except you."
You might want to correct it, but I doubt you even see what's wrong with it. Hilarious!
the statement is correct. Everybody in your little fairytale is innocent except you. You are the only guilty party that evidence points to. Susana has more intestinal fortitude than a coward like you will ever have..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

I think wrote:
<quoted text>the statement is correct. Everybody in your little fairytale is innocent except you. You are the only guilty party that evidence points to. Susana has more intestinal fortitude than a coward like you will ever have..
Do you have any evidence to prove he wasn't convicted? Do you have any evidence whatsoever that the mother isn't deceitful?

As for you claiming I'm guilty of what exactly? And what evidence do you have? Hmmm it's on record that I was innocent and the judge ordered it. So then your statement has no basis in fact.

As for calling, well typing me a coward, come to El Paso, Texas and say it to my face...if you are so bold.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

I think wrote:
<quoted text>Susana has more intestinal fortitude than a coward like you will ever have..
Ah how reflection provides more soundly a response...

Coward?

I chose to go to trial and face the false charge and prove they had no evidence to support their claim.

I was right.

I fought them every step of the way and at no time pondered nor even dared the suggestion of taking a plea because cowards plead out.

However most profound is you dare call me coward and you're posting unregistered.

Pot, kettle sound familiar?
U R COWARD

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you have any evidence to prove he wasn't convicted? Do you have any evidence whatsoever that the mother isn't deceitful?
As for you claiming I'm guilty of what exactly? And what evidence do you have? Hmmm it's on record that I was innocent and the judge ordered it. So then your statement has no basis in fact.
As for calling, well typing me a coward, come to El Paso, Texas and say it to my face...if you are so bold.
You have been in jail the mother has not. You have absolutely ZERO credibility. As far as going to El Paso, I wouldn't waste my time or gas on a big mouth punk like you but if you ever make it this way COWARD just post your location..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

U R COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>You have been in jail the mother has not. You have absolutely ZERO credibility. As far as going to El Paso, I wouldn't waste my time or gas on a big mouth punk like you but if you ever make it this way COWARD just post your location..
Well I've been in jail for unpaid traffic tickets didn't know that made me a hardcore felon.

As for my jail-time under a fraudulently obtained warrant also under a charge they admitted at trial never happened is tantamount to kidnapping and severe violation of my federal rights.

But like you the FBI and other higherups are cowards. They don't want to admit that the system fails and that they chose to ignore the truth when it was soundly presented to them.

As for me visiting Alamogordo if that's where you are...well take note coward I challenged you and you declined that makes you the inferior being and the magnificent coward that you are. But again as for me going to a location that you haven't even proven you are in nor given any proof to your identity so on this very thread in anonymity you can say that you were there and I never showed up.

I am not going to play this game with you. I'll say I'll be at Alamogordo High and then you'll post on here that I never showed up when in fact I did.

So how about you stick to the original challenge, man up, and bring yourself to El Paso. I'll post a video that you came and you can call me a coward to my face and then leave. What do you think is going to happen? All you'll be doing is calling me a name. I didn't succumb to that stupid shit when I was kid. Sticks and stones. Your little words won't do anything except make me laugh. Does it make you more of a man to call me names? That's hilarious.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well I've been in jail for unpaid traffic tickets didn't know that made me a hardcore felon.
As for my jail-time under a fraudulently obtained warrant also under a charge they admitted at trial never happened is tantamount to kidnapping and severe violation of my federal rights.
But like you the FBI and other higherups are cowards. They don't want to admit that the system fails and that they chose to ignore the truth when it was soundly presented to them.
As for me visiting Alamogordo if that's where you are...well take note coward I challenged you and you declined that makes you the inferior being and the magnificent coward that you are. But again as for me going to a location that you haven't even proven you are in nor given any proof to your identity so on this very thread in anonymity you can say that you were there and I never showed up.
I am not going to play this game with you. I'll say I'll be at Alamogordo High and then you'll post on here that I never showed up when in fact I did.
So how about you stick to the original challenge, man up, and bring yourself to El Paso. I'll post a video that you came and you can call me a coward to my face and then leave. What do you think is going to happen? All you'll be doing is calling me a name. I didn't succumb to that stupid shit when I was kid. Sticks and stones. Your little words won't do anything except make me laugh. Does it make you more of a man to call me names? That's hilarious.
You really are delusional. Too bad you didn't seek mental help when you were incarcerated. You sound so lonely, scared and paranoid. I hope you don't own guns. Please seek the mental help you need..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You really are delusional. Too bad you didn't seek mental help when you were incarcerated. You sound so lonely, scared and paranoid. I hope you don't own guns. Please seek the mental help you need..
I don't need mental help, aside from responding to your posts...

How in the world am I delusional? You might be since you believe whatever Martinez says.

I don't need guns. I don't hunt.

As for mental help...my I.Q. is significantly higher than yours. So when are you coming to El Paso? Brave soul which I use loosely.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't need mental help, aside from responding to your posts...
How in the world am I delusional? You might be since you believe whatever Martinez says.
I don't need guns. I don't hunt.
As for mental help...my I.Q. is significantly higher than yours. So when are you coming to El Paso? Brave soul which I use loosely.
I will be in El Paso at the Bridge of the Americas at 1 a.m. I look forward to meeting you there.
FORTSWAMP

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

I think wrote:
<quoted text>the statement is correct. Everybody in your little fairytale is innocent except you. You are the only guilty party that evidence points to. Susana has more intestinal fortitude than a coward like you will ever have..
Are you talking about the intestinal fortitude that cost Dona Ana County taxpayers $15.5 million with the Stephen Slevin case?

I believe they call that intestinal ineptitude!

The Halloween fairytale about an innocent man(Alvaro Nunez-Hernanadez) mistakenly held for 43 days while being charged for 2nd degree murder back in 2007 points to a legacy that never knew the meaning of ACCOUNTABILITY!

The most recent evidence,(the last 9 months) points to a prior SWAMP, in the DA's office, whose stench can only be found at www.disintegratingjustice.com !
Ralph West

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

more spam. thanks
Martinez is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

She wins reelection EASY! Eat it democraps..
Jim Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well I've been in jail for unpaid traffic tickets didn't know that made me a hardcore felon.
It doesn't. It makes you criminally STUPID! People as stupid as you should be locked up forever!
I agree

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. It makes you criminally STUPID! People as stupid as you should be locked up forever!
anybody who would get locked up for traffic tickets and waste all of that tax payer money is a complete moron!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Stupid is charging somebody with a crime that never took place and then admitting that at trial 4 years later. That's stupid.

However more stupid is someone like you who supports the aforementioned fools.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I will be in El Paso at the Bridge of the Americas at 1 a.m. I look forward to meeting you there.
Too funny.

Care to give a description of yourself so that when you actually do come to El Paso I'll know who I might be looking for. That's if you even came.

Also if you were to meet at the Bridge ask for a customs inspector, and he''l gladly point you to where I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aztec Discussions

Search the Aztec Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Employees screwed by CCEA 18 hr Alice 9
Skandera: CCSD School District Canít Split (Jun '12) Wed Ewa NEA Krackpot 35
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Farmington, NM (Dec '11) Jul 22 Skeeter 37
The most spectacular UFO sighting in U.S. histo... (May '10) Jul 21 Investigator 8
DWI victims relive painful memories to prevent ... (Dec '08) Jul 21 Patty 17
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... Jul 20 Round and round where it 148
City attorneys challenge claims of discriminati... Jul 20 XandO 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Aztec Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Aztec People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE