How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ruidoso News

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Comments
6,061 - 6,080 of 6,103 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

something wrote:
<quoted text>
that you can't stop fantasizing about, I guess
And the "Santa Fe Spammer" posts nothing...again...typical "frustrated control freak" fashion.
I see

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
so you really want to hear more about bj fantasies instead of the issue of keeping gun nuts away from kids. Typical pistol sucker.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I see wrote:
<quoted text>
so you really want to hear more about bj fantasies instead of the issue of keeping gun nuts away from kids. Typical pistol sucker.
Well you couldn't answer my previous question...I'm surprised you responded to this one...but not really. You once again had an opportunity to bring something forward for discussion...but alas, you failed again.

Keep up your spamming...that's all you have.
Auntie Dote

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you couldn't answer my previous question...I'm surprised you responded to this one...but not really. You once again had an opportunity to bring something forward for discussion...but alas, you failed again.
Keep up your spamming...that's all you have.
This is true, if only because there just happens to be more 'spam' than truth in this world.

Remember: Truth is an essential substance, rare in its quantity, whereas 'spam' is cheaper than dirt, having far less substance!
Student

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Are you all adults? Calling eachother names, like 12 year olds? It's amazing how you people can actually raise children the way you treat each other.
Auntie Dote

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
Are you all adults? Calling eachother names, like 12 year olds? It's amazing how you people can actually raise children the way you treat each other.
The way you married your sibling and raised children?
We are

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
responding to people who think that the answer to gun violence in the schools is more guns in the school. So don't be looking for common sense. Their weird sexual obsessions are just another manifestation of their antisocial tendencies and their strange paranoid belief that people on the internet are trying to control them.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
Well let's hear the students opinion of the Bill of Rights...just who those rights belong to and who is affected by the restrictions in the Bill of Rights.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

We are wrote:
<quoted text>
responding to people who think that the answer to gun violence in the schools is more guns in the school. So don't be looking for common sense. Their weird sexual obsessions are just another manifestation of their antisocial tendencies and their strange paranoid belief that people on the internet are trying to control them.
Oh, so we can see that you, the "Sante Fe Spammer" can only spam.

"...their strange paranoid belief that people on the internet are trying to control them."

Don't flatter yourself.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

We are wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a sexually frustrated eunuch who believes that legislating against, regulating, restricting, and eventually abrogating the rights of honest law abiding citizens is the answer to stopping criminals and psychos from killing those same honest law abiding citizens. Heaven forbid that you should take aim at the SOURCE of the problem, which would be all of those criminals and psychos that your liberal policies keep putting back out on the streets to commit more and more violent crimes against the very people YOU are trying to disarm. Go figure.....
naah

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>.....
it is the eunuchs that need to carry because they are afraid to leave the house.

grow a pair instead spending your life posing on the internet.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

naah wrote:
<quoted text>
it is the eunuchs that need to carry because they are afraid to leave the house.
grow a pair instead spending your life posing on the internet.
And this coming from a cowardly leftist spammer. Once again, go figure....
Jack Meoff

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

naah wrote:
<quoted text>much whining, whimpering and slobbering
It is the eunuchs who are terrified of guns, and who are afraid to leave the house because they might well wet their panties at the sight of an inanimate object.
Grow a pair instead spending your life posting on the internet, you hypocrite.

Who's more afraid of guns? Is it the people who own and carry them in self-defence, or the ones such as yourself who complain endlessly about them?
solicit

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Jack Meoff wrote:
<quoted text>
elsewhere freak.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Jack Meoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the eunuchs who are terrified of guns, and who are afraid to leave the house because they might well wet their panties at the sight of an inanimate object.
Grow a pair instead spending your life posting on the internet, you hypocrite.
Who's more afraid of guns? Is it the people who own and carry them in self-defence, or the ones such as yourself who complain endlessly about them?
Must have struck a nerve there, eh? I wasn't complaining about guns, I was complaining about you.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Must have struck a nerve there, eh? I wasn't complaining about guns, I was complaining about you.
Sorry Jack, I was in a hurry and misspoke. I meant to say I was complaining about gun-grabbers like the Satna Fe spammer.
Really

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
some loon with 13,397 post is calling someone else a spammer and a gungrabber LOL?
Who Dat

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Sign in my front yard.

Beware!!!!!!!!!
Caution !! Neighbor has too many guns, Warning !!
EX- Military. Trained Killer of the government. Not integrated back into society. Does not trust anyone.
You are in his rifle scope right now.
Your presence outside right now is causing him great discomfort.
They will shoot first, ask questions later.
Small children, animals, non-white people, and building inspectors beware.
Chances are high that you may catch a stray bullet in the head.
You folks cannot count on me to protect you from them.
We cannot calm them down, they are scared of everyone.
Subject believes this life is a western movie, and all of his actions are supported by a celestial being.
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I leave the sampling to you, Spooge Sponge.
Of course, you have receptacles at both ends and a firmly established client base.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Clearly you are the master of soaking it up, Spooge Sponge.
It's why you're referred to at orgies and circle jerks as "The Quicker Picker Upper".
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Sign in my front yard.
Beware!!!!!!!!!
Caution !! Neighbor has too many guns, Warning !!
I hate guns. They prevent me from preying on the weak and defenseless.
I am wetting my pants right now.
Your presence outside right now is causing me great discomfort.
I will kill you for scaring me, ask questions later.
Small children, animals, non-white people, and building inspectors are my prime targets to beat, rob, molest, and murder.
Chances are high that you may catch me trying to lure a child into my house.
You folks cannot count on me to release the children alive when I am done with them.
You cannot calm me down, I am scared of everyone.
I believe the movies about the wild west and don't think guns belong in the hands of those that will protect others from my grisly acts.
Fixed it to be more accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aztec Discussions

Search the Aztec Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Employees screwed by CCEA 5 hr CCSD Bad Teachers 8
Skandera: CCSD School District Canít Split (Jun '12) 8 hr Ewa NEA Krackpot 35
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Farmington, NM (Dec '11) Tue Skeeter 37
The most spectacular UFO sighting in U.S. histo... (May '10) Jul 21 Investigator 8
DWI victims relive painful memories to prevent ... (Dec '08) Jul 21 Patty 17
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... Jul 20 Round and round where it 148
City attorneys challenge claims of discriminati... Jul 20 XandO 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Aztec Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Aztec People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE